News Consolidated "Downfall of NRL Memes" Thread (MG and others launch legal action)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke deserves everything that will be coming to him. He's a creep

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if the second victim was in one of the Big Papi videos (or just claims it was her) that could be very bad news for us and Napa

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe the woman should sue the person who took the video in the first place & then sue the person who released it.

A

Alexander the Great

Well if the second victim was in one of the Big Papi videos (or just claims it was her) that could be very bad news for us and Napa
None of the girls in the Napa videos faces are shown

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah it’s deff the May one as it was in the United States 5 years ago and they never hear about nrl

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So is it just the police's assumption that the girls were filmed without consent or have they actually contacted them or perhaps found supporting evidence on a phone or account?

They are pretty quite on the details.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never has there been a more loathsome individual than Ray Hadley...Is there anyone that loves the sound of his own voice more than this Muppet?

He's just grandstanding to get attention like always. It's unbearable having him commentate games on Nine. I won't watch if he's calling or I'll have it on mute.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So is it just the police's assumption that the girls were filmed without consent or have they actually contacted them or perhaps found supporting evidence on a phone or account?

No one agree's to be filmed during sex by hidden cameras, just hope its the last of this ugly trend just before the start of the comp.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m glad someone made a comment on his clothes......
What the fuck is he wearing
IMG_0142.JPG

I think he was going for the Tom Brady... interesting side note this was before Super Bowl LIII when the eagles school him and the Pats

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No assumptions the two girls reported it directly to the police. That’s why May was charged.

May will have to prove that both girls knew the video was being recorded and allowed it to be shared. He has no chance against two unrelated girls, in two independent incidents.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dylan Napa should give Brydens a call at the same time and get in on the action.

So is it just the police's assumption that the girls were filmed without consent or have they actually contacted them or perhaps found supporting evidence on a phone or account? They are pretty quite on the details.
In the latest incident the women in the videos contacted police to state they had not given consent to be filmed. Hence the criminal charges being laid.

I sense Mr Ghosn is about to be comprehensively and financially FUCKED.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
named by ex-teammates as a potential leaker
Classic Gould, try and take the heat off Penrith for a couple of days, shifting the blame elsewhere and let the media know, and try and let the storm pass.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well lets be honest, the bloke (Ghosn) is a ****. He tried to frame the owner of NRL Roast as being the owner of NRL Memes. He also allegedly threatened his family.

AND he supports the Roosters.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph yesterday, the man’s father said his son had been unfairly targeted online as the proposed NRL Memes administrator and he believed he had no connection to the site.

“It’s all hearsay, there’s not one bit of proof my son has anything to do with it … people throw names out there,” the father said.

Asked about Geyer’s reaction to the accusations being published about Montanna, the father said Geyer should leave the matter to his lawyers.

“He can react to whatever he wants. He’s saying he’s engaged lawyers but he has publicly said if anyone can tell him who owns the page. He’s engaged lawyers, let them run with it.” the father said.

He said his son found the online allegations about his involvement “quite funny” but was becoming “annoyed” at the subsequent attention directed at he and his family.

His old man sounds like a complete and utter **** too, so the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Hope he's got deep pockets because it's gonna cost them.

He's just grandstanding to get attention like always.
Hence why it was highly hypocritical (his reaction) when his son got caught with drugs and kicked out of the police force. Happy to slam anyone regarding drugs normally on the show, instead when it came to his son it was all crocodile tears and a grave mistake and his son mentally ill and all this other stuff.

That said in this instance I fully agree with him. I hope Ghosn is made an example of.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dylan Napa should give Brydens a call at the same time and get in on the action.

In the latest incident the women in the videos contacted police to state they had not given consent to be filmed. Hence the criminal charges being laid.

I sense Mr Ghosn is about to be comprehensively and financially FUCKED.
Adam Elliott should also get in touch with Brydens !!!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 9313

I think he was going for the Tom Brady... interesting side note this was before Super Bowl LIII when the eagles school him and the Pats
Pretty sure someone said once in a dogs vs chooks battle
“We turned up in formal dress, dogs turned up in boiler suits....”
Dogs were ready to rumble

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best bet for him at the moment will just be to liquidate any assets to his family, probably fuck all since he's 23 and declare bankruptcy and cop the 12 months inside on top if they intend to make an example of him.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Now he has kids MG has become a 'saint'.
Most of us are wild when we were young Kaz, however, we learn from our mistakes and grow up! Especially when we have kids. The point is MG has grown up and fully admits to his past mistakes frequently.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
According to Ray Hadley (who is a family friend of Mark Geyer), MGs daughter was overseas at the time the videos were taken.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.2gb.com/ray-hadley-names-and-shames-petulant-fool-behind-leaked-nrl-sex-tapes/

Ray Hadley has named and shamed the internet troll responsible for publishing recent NRL sex tapes.

The NRL Memes Facebook page has recently posted a steady stream of videos featuring Bulldogs player Dylan Napa, Panthers player Tyrone May and several other players.

On Tuesday, Panthers star Tyrone May was charged by police and stood down by the NRL as the videos were allegedly recorded and distributed without the consent of two women involved.

NRL Memes posted the video, incorrectly identifying one of the women as Montana Geyer, the daughter of Rugby League great Mark Geyer.

Geyer contacted the page, making it very clear that it was not his daughter, but received a petulant response from the administrator… “Well it looks like her.”

NRL Memes has now been removed from Facebook and the Geyer family are taking legal action against the page’s administrator.

Ray Hadley has now decided to name that administrator as Fouad Ghosn and delivered an almighty spray over his actions.

Image: Facebook/Fouad Ghosn

He’s labelled the 23-year-old’s actions as reprehensible and commended the Geyer family for taking a stand.

“The Geyer family’s decided, there’s the line in the sand, it’s not going to be crossed anymore.”

It’s not the first time the Ghosn has unfairly and disgracefully attacked women in the Rugby League world.

Ray Hadley has been contacted by several young women who write and report on the NRL, claiming they’ve been subjected to the most vile abuse on the NRL Memes page for some time.

Their images have been posted alongside accusations they are only employed because they have sex with their bosses, prominent players or officials.

Ray has had enough.

“Some of the things that have been said about these young women in Rugby League… and I’ll stand up for all of them, I know quite a number of them, they’re outstanding young people.

“And I would say to all of those other people running these various sites who make these accusations. You’re on notice now.

“I don’t sue people in the media but I’ll sue you bastards. You make accusations about me or anyone connected with me, I’ll sue you.

“I’ll use whatever resources available to me because someone needs to take a stand, like the Geyer family has today, and hold you people to account.”

Click PLAY below to hear the incredible spray in full
Nice Ronald McDonald shoes ya goose! Should be a picture of this clown next to the definition of internet troll in the dictionary!

Status
Not open for further replies.