Conor McGregor - now a marked man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reat-against-UFC-champion-Conor-McGregor.html

Wow ... he's fucked up good and proper there. Might be a good fighter, but he won't be able to run and hide from this one.

Summary: He punched one of the big wigs from one of the most feared drug cartels in Ireland already responsible for many deaths. They've demanded he hand over EU$900,000 (about $14 million AUD) for protection money.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'd be relocating to the US sharpish if I was him.

A

Alexander the Great

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reat-against-UFC-champion-Conor-McGregor.html

Wow ... he's fucked up good and proper there. Might be a good fighter, but he won't be able to run and hide from this one.

Summary: He punched one of the big wigs from one of the most feared drug cartels in Ireland already responsible for many deaths. They've demanded he hand over EU$900,000 (about $14 million AUD) for protection money.
Money has gone to his head... what a fuck up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the full story is here but I find it hard to believe that someone of his status would start a fight or be involved for no reason.

Aren't pub brawls part if Irish culture though?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Couldn’t happen to a nicer moron.

Hopefully he pays up then shuts up. Wouldn’t bet on it though.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love when loud mouth, arrogant, over-rated motherfuckers get what's coming to them.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is just another Anglo version of Dindu Cumdine.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been saying for a while I totally see this bloke blowing all of his money and ending up a fkn bum again. Looks like all of the pieces are falling into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.