Congratulations Ben Hannant

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
After seeing Ben on foxsports last night he is to be comended for the way he presented and handled himself. wat an absoloute champion of a bloke on the field but just as much off the field. How far our club has come in 12 months. Was very interesting to see what he had to say about odd greenburg and what he has done for the club. As we all know Todd has turned this club on its head but it is so good to see the players wanna be there and do it for each other and all those involved.

Not only will we be the best team on the paddock this year we will also be the best off it. Well done to all those involved

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Good thread. It's very hard sometimes to find a footballer who is well-spoken, and can be very down to earth about life & football.

Hannant, from what I can tell, is a fantastic bloke and player. I reckon we're really lucky to have a character like him in our squad.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great man, hopfully he plays well & gets through the game alright.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Saw the reply of nrl on fox today at the gym and he is a very well spoken unlike most players in the nrl

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can see why NRL on Fox and The Footy Shows keep asking our players back on. Hannant along with Noddy, Ennis, Patten, Hodgson, Haz and Ryan have all been exceptional when on TV.

Just on a side note, anyone know how long Greenberg is contracted with us for? I can see other clubs throwing big money at him when his contract with us finishes.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see why NRL on Fox and The Footy Shows keep asking our players back on. Hannant along with Noddy, Ennis, Patten, Hodgson, Haz and Ryan have all been exceptional when on TV.

Just on a side note, anyone know how long Greenberg is contracted with us for? I can see other clubs throwing big money at him when his contract with us finishes.
LMFAO!

It's not like a players contract. He will be our CEO for many years to come.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I doubt he will leave the dogs for another team, he has had a long association with the dogs now. I can see him leaving the cooperate side of clubs and joining the NRL though. Would not suprise me if he was the CEO of the NRL within a few years.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He has an odd accent lol. Hodgo's my favourite.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The AFL and whoever is in charge of Telstra Stadium have already put their feelers out for him.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
I doubt he will leave the dogs for another team, he has had a long association with the dogs now. I can see him leaving the cooperate side of clubs and joining the NRL though. Would not suprise me if he was the CEO of the NRL within a few years.
if he was to take over the nrl i can see the game improving dramatically.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LMFAO!

LOL Dude CEOs move around all the time. The long term ones are generally associated with the club from their playing days and have been involved with the club for ages.

As someone already said, the AFL CEO has already approached him and you would be crazy to think other clubs won't try to poach him when they get the chance.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
LMFAO!

correct me if i am wrong but we got greenburg from like the stadium australia trust or whatever it is called. as mentioned previously they r chasing him again and lets hope that he can stay with us and finish what he has finished. blokes like hannant n ennis stagg and noody to be around the club for yrs to come in some capacity. Look at grimaldi he is strength and conditioner. good to see loyal blokes hanging around and helping out our club. this is why blokes like kite n barba should wait their turn. tadpole and co do things for a reason. we need to trust them and know they have best interest for the club

Keep up the good work boys

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure nice fella but he played on injured for QLD risking himself for the Dogs, he has been tough all year, I will congratulate him when he holds up the Telstra Cup, long way to go.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sure nice fella but he played on injured for QLD risking himself for the Dogs, he has been tough all year, I will congratulate him when he holds up the Telstra Cup, long way to go.
yeah he played on injured for QLD but we cant really blame him for that. you r in the heat of state of origin. u have a chance to win the series and all ur other team mates r injured. u do wat u can. I understand why dogs supporters would be angry at that but we havent lost without him and we now have him back. go champ

Status
Not open for further replies.