Congrats Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted, plus I'm sure a lot of you are aware already, but...

Bulldogs 18th Jersey Winner For Round 20

Ali Hijazi is 34 years of age. His first Bulldogs game was back in 1983, since then, he became a Bulldogs supporter for life.

In 1996, he joined up as a member, and has never looked back. Next season will be his 15th year as a member, and cannot wait to renew. He has only missed one game this season, due to work commitments. He attends all games, both home and away, including Interstate. Some of you may know him as a Kennel Member, he has also taken part in helping organising trips away for our Kennel Members.

You most likely have seen his face on the big screen TV, with either his hair dyed blue, or a Mohawk with the Bulldogs Logo painted on the back.

He loves the club and is passionate about the Bulldogs, and will continue to be part of our family. He was extremely excited to be receiving the jersey off Peter Tunks.

I'm sure we've all seen Ali at games or on TV week in, week out. Well done mate, definitely deserved.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
....Well I thought it was quite an achievement...

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
DOUGH, the stuff that buys me beer
RAY, the guy that sells me beer
ME, the guy who drinks the beer
FAR, the distance to my beer
SO, I think I’ll have a beer
LA, La la la la la la beer
TEA, no thanks, I’m drinking beer…

-alex-

fiesty midget