Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dragon area is Vanaheim and all the story quests were available before the ending.

I got that ending too, some map unlocks only are available after the main story is complete too.

then you have the berserker fights and some are nuts and others I’ve smashed, all are required for the platinum.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragon area is Vanaheim and all the story quests were available before the ending.

I got that ending too, some map unlocks only are available after the main story is complete too.

then you have the berserker fights and some are nuts and others I’ve smashed, all are required for the platinum.
Ahh yeah. The jungle area. I must have missed the Dragons. Around that time I was starting to B-line the game 'cause I just wanted to finish it. Atreyus and Freya kept telling me to look around and I kept saying, "shut up, I'm finishing this game"

Should go back and have a look around.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone picking up The Callisto Protocol?

Edit, my auto correct changed it to Project for some reason :confused:

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone picking up The Callisto Project?
Yep. Pricks at Harvey Norman sent me a message yesterday saying it was ready to pick up. Started heading there then they sent me another message saying, "Sorry, that was an error. It will be ready to pick up tomorrow"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Heimdall fight was so underwhelming and stupid...anyway that's as far as I've made it, got shitty after that lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Heimdall fight was so underwhelming and stupid...anyway that's as far as I've made it, got shitty after that lol.
You're probably about 70%-80% of the way through.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can finally play the demo for the game of the millennia

Can you play other characters? I wanna be Judas.. get the fireball power up..I won’t be betraying Jesus with no kiss!!

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cyberpunk 2077 lads. It was wack when released but I’ve been enjoying it on PS5 now and it’s pretty bloody good.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My boy loves fortnite but only allowed to play on the weekend.
See, thats how its done and I'm sure you'd have no issue stopping play if you felt the need.

just take the kids controllers away and put it in a place they can't get it
That's will work :laughing:.

I'd kill internet access to the console.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
See, thats how its done and I'm sure you'd have no issue stopping play if you felt the need.

That's will work :laughing:.

I'd kill internet access to the console.
I use it more as a treat/reward more than his privilege if you get me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The free Witcher 3 next gen upgrade is out today, and it's pretty phenomenal. It currently has a metacritic rating of 97%

It's not just graphical upgrades. They've added cross progression, extra stories, some of the most popular mods, combat has been refined, massive upgrade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The free Witcher 3 next gen upgrade is out today, and it's pretty phenomenal. It currently has a metacritic rating of 97%

It's not just graphical upgrades. They've added cross progression, extra stories, some of the most popular mods, combat has been refined, massive upgrade.
If only I could find my copy of the game..oh and actually finish GOW.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I am definitely going to replay it again now that the next gen update is here. So glad that they have put the extra work into it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pokemon have dropped Ash and Pikachu, Ash can finally turn 11.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lmfao. It also has a 5.8 user score of real life non activist “professional critics” lol.