Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a chat with the game writers. They said that they put all that in purely to piss you off.
Well it worked obviously lol. Even though they’ve put out to the world via Twitter and gaming sites that it was done for muh representations and ya know gotta lessen Kratos’ toxic masculinity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it worked obviously lol. Even though they’ve put out to the world via Twitter and gaming sites that it was done for muh representations and ya know gotta lessen Kratos’ toxic masculinity.
Nah, they said that they did it for you. Specifically you. They were like, "This is really going to piss Realist off"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Ragnarok. What's with the sudden difficulty spike?

From the "Ragnarok" scene, there's a bunch of fights one after the other. Each one I died 20 times before I beat it. Just a sudden ridiculous difficulty jump.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

From the "Ragnarok" scene, there's a bunch of fights one after the other. Each one I died 20 times before I beat it. Just a sudden ridiculous difficulty jump.
That was like god of war 2018 though with the Valkyrie

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I told you get gets a lot harder as you progress. One of the berserkers was fucking bullshit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was like god of war 2018 though with the Valkyrie
Yeah, but the Valkyrie only had a couple of required fights far apart. This one has back to back fights that are all ridiculously difficult. One of those fights is against two Valkyrie at the same time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told you get gets a lot harder as you progress. One of the berserkers was fucking bullshit.
The wyrm pisses me off. Getting attacked by many undead and a wyrm at the same time. The wyrm had several attacks that can't be dodged or blocked. Only parried. I only won the fight because the wyrm got stuck on a wall so I hid behind cover and cheesed him down with ranged attacks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The wyrm pisses me off. Getting attacked by many undead and a wyrm at the same time. The wyrm had several attacks that can't be dodged or blocked. Only parried. I only won the fight because the wyrm got stuck on a wall so I hid behind cover and cheesed him down with ranged attacks.
I don't think I had trouble with that fight but I always try to parry everything in the game. Once I get the timing wrong once it usually fucks me for the entire fight though lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think I had trouble with that fight but I always try to parry everything in the game. Once I get the timing wrong once it usually fucks me for the entire fight though lol
I don't mind if it's just one on one, but the wyrm has 5 guys helping him and he does an unblockable grab, plus unblockable AoE lightning.

The first few wyrms were tough but this one was just ridiculous.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait, they fucking around with my twin now?

Burn them! Burn them with fire! Lol

I'm still triggered that they used a fat Asian midget to play Gilgamesh lol fuck marvel and that flop of an abortion they called a movie.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just rolled credits on Ragnarok, and I can't remember seeing a Dragon area. Probably just my memory though.

Good game. About as good as the 2018. Wasn't super hyped on the ending but it was good enough. Definitely the second best game I've played this year. But I haven't started Vampire Survivors yet.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just rolled credits on Ragnarok, and I can't remember seeing a Dragon area. Probably just my memory though.

Good game. About as good as the 2018. Wasn't super hyped on the ending but it was good enough. Definitely the second best game I've played this year. But I haven't started Vampire Survivors yet.
I finished it yesterday and think they nailed it, it’s rare these days to play a game that is so well made across the board.

going to try the platinum too since I enjoyed it so much.

didnt you take one or two dragons out? If so that’s the zone and it’s massive. You can get a excellent set from their too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I finished it yesterday and think they nailed it, it’s rare these days to play a game that is so well made across the board.

going to try the platinum too since I enjoyed it so much.

didnt you take one or two dragons out? If so that’s the zone and it’s massive. You can get a excellent set from their too.
I kind of recall dragons at some stage. Was that the ice area?

BTW, did you get the real ending yet? It's not much more but finish the "dwarven funeral" quest and you get the real ending with full credits.

Apparently there's also a shit load of quests that unlock after the main campaign as well, including follow up stories of all the characters from the game.

Still don't think it is better than Elden Ring, but great game and I'm sure the GOTY awards will be split between this and Elden Ring. But Elden Ring will probably win the main GOTY.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can finally play the demo for the game of the millennia