Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I'm playing as a female this time for......reasons.
You get to pluck the pork harp? Lol
Good game? Was reluctant to get it because of all the glitches but it seems like they are fixed now. Will buy it soon.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So my PS5 turned up last week. They sent me the wrong one, well right console wrong bundle. Was meant to be getting the Fifa 23 bundle but they sent me the Horizon Forbidden West bundle. I wasn't really that bothered about it but I spoke to Big W about it to let them know my order was wrong. Anyhow they ended up sending me Fifa 23 game for free.

Outside of the mix up, I am loving the PS5. And having not played any Horizon games previously, I must say I am liking Forbidden West. It also looks fantastic, the scenery and views in some places look amazing.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So my PS5 turned up last week. They sent me the wrong one, well right console wrong bundle. Was meant to be getting the Fifa 23 bundle but they sent me the Horizon Forbidden West bundle. I wasn't really that bothered about it but I spoke to Big W about it to let them know my order was wrong. Anyhow they ended up sending me Fifa 23 game for free.

Outside of the mix up, I am loving the PS5. And having not played any Horizon games previously, I must say I am liking Forbidden West. It also looks fantastic, the scenery and views in some places look amazing.
Can you pickup games where you left off if you are playing on a PS4?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you pickup games where you left off if you are playing on a PS4?
Yep, you just have to make sure your PS4 save data has been uploaded. Then on PS5 you can download that save data, then import it into the PS5 version of Forbidden West.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yep, you just have to make sure your PS4 save data has been uploaded. Then on PS5 you can download that save data, then import it into the PS5 version of Forbidden West.
How do the PS4 games shape up on the PS5?
I remember playing a couple of PS1 games on the PS2 and they were pixilated as all hell.
I'm sure it's not as bad as that now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do the PS4 games shape up on the PS5?
I remember playing a couple of PS1 games on the PS2 and they were pixilated as all hell.
I'm sure it's not as bad as that now.
I haven't had an issue with them. They seem to play just like on PS4.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The DualSense edge pro is going to cost over $300, Sony taking the absolute fucking piss with that pricing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The DualSense edge pro is going to cost over $300, Sony taking the absolute fucking piss with that pricing.
Another reason why I'm a PC gamer. You can buy control pads on USB for $20 on eBay. Mainly though I prefer a keyboard, so much more comfortable and you don't need to hold it. Plus don't get me started on how awesome a mouse is for shooting games.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ask me if I stayed home to play GOW?

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If i am in the wrong thread please advise.

I have an old Desktop PC that i use for my Plex Server and general PC stuff, printing etc.

I am thinking of getting a NEW PC as it's old, but I'm wondering if i can separate it somehow in the form of a NUC connected to my TV so then i wont need to replace my PC, thoughts?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Now ask me if it's been delivered.
I know the feeling lol.

ordered mine July 15th and not even on board for delivery, while others who ordered on the weekend got theirs.

I know Amazon can be like that but it’s just annoying as there should be a priority given considering.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know the feeling lol.

ordered mine July 15th and not even on board for delivery, while others who ordered on the weekend got theirs.

I know Amazon can be like that but it’s just annoying as there should be a priority given considering.
I'm tempted to buy in store and just return it when my copy arrives :tearsofjoy: