Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I loved GTA Vice City, among my favorite ever games, however like GTA 5 did to GTA San Andreas, I highly doubt that 6 will be any resemblance to Vice City. I mean even Grove Street in 5 barely looks anything like the original.

Also if the 80s vibe is gone, forget it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loved GTA Vice City, among my favorite ever games, however like GTA 5 did to GTA San Andreas, I highly doubt that 6 will be any resemblance to Vice City. I mean even Grove Street in 5 barely looks anything like the original.

Also if the 80s vibe is gone, forget it.
I think GTA VI will be set in the present day, similar to GTA V.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That gameplay was in GTA V? I never saw that.
Nah it must be a video made from a fan using GTA 5 but I have no idea how they can put that together because it certainly isn't gameplay footage.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I want to change my email that's connected to my Playstation network account on my ps4. I am just concerned that I could lose my saved data that has been created during the use of the account. If anyone can help me on this I would appreciate it. Would be spewing if I lost it all.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to change my email that's connected to my Playstation network account on my ps4. I am just concerned that I could lose my saved data that has been created during the use of the account. If anyone can help me on this I would appreciate it. Would be spewing if I lost it all.
I haven't changed it myself but I did change my online ID. At the time it states that it won't he an issue for any PS5 games and most PS4 games, but some PS4 games and some PS3 games would lose save data.

If you go to change your email it should warn you. If it doesn't want you then it shouldn't be an issue as save data is linked to your online ID (your playstation network name)

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I haven't changed it myself but I did change my online ID. At the time it states that it won't he an issue for any PS5 games and most PS4 games, but some PS4 games and some PS3 games would lose save data.

If you go to change your email it should warn you. If it doesn't want you then it shouldn't be an issue as save data is linked to your online ID (your playstation network name)
Thanks a lot for the info mate. Weird how it would most likely lose save data for some games but not all. I will have a look at it tonight.
Had my old email attached to the console but then I lost my email info and never was able to retrieve it. Brought Valhalla 2nd hand from EB last week and when signing in it mentioned something about needing your email but now my email I use is different than the one I attached my online ID to. Hopeless with tech so I'm always wary of buggering around with it too much.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Already needs a third controller, stick drift is actually ridiculous on these ps5 controllera

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a reason even lefties consider Polygon to be stupid. This was obviously written by someone who doesn't know the lore.
But see hacky. Where’s the line? A perfect example is Tolkien/lotr enthusiasts and massive fan boys who know the lore through and through and can’t deal with what Amazon has done to his work, it’s not a racist/sexist and whatever “ist” issue. Just a lot of people are bored and have life so good in the west they try and find anything to have a panick attack over and have it changed or cancelled

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Fuck me. This is a gaming thread. Primarily about fun and escaping reality. Let's keep the political shit out of this one. There's a dozen or more other threads that are already polluted with this crap, throw it in there instead for fuck sake.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me. This is a gaming thread. Primarily about fun and escaping reality. Let's keep the political shit out of this one. There's a dozen or more other threads that are already polluted with this crap, throw it in there instead for fuck sake.
Agreed. There's two good responses to changes you don't like:

1) cool, don't care, play on

2) eh, don't like it but I'm sure others do, play something else

Don't be option 3

Wahesh

Reaction score
I keep replaying missions on GTA 5. I love the jewelry store job - probably my favorite mission in the game. I might start it from scratch again soon.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I keep replaying missions on GTA 5. I love the jewelry store job - probably my favorite mission in the game. I might start it from scratch again soon.
I just statrted playing it again, i played it on PS3 years ago and i saw it for $20 on the PS Store so i thought why not, Franklin has over $700k so far :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wanted to play CP again and.......11gb update. Wtf is this, where's my auto updates :sob: