Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
People are freaking out saying that the game is going to be terrible because it looks terrible now. Of course it looks terrible, it's nowhere near completion.
Some people are simple minded. The game is in early development so to expect it to be polished and at a release level look is just plain idiotic.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like this thread.

I mainly game on PS5 with exclusive, every other game on PC which is a 5600x, 16gb, 6700xt.

Currently playing the last of us which is my favourite game and am looking forward to god of war.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone with Xbox Game Pass that wants to play a mindfuck of a game, try Immortality. Don't look up anything about it. Just play it. It's full of recorded motion video and you are basically the producer cutting through this found footage video. And it starts off mildy interesting then slowly gets really frigging weird.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Anyone with Xbox Game Pass that wants to play a mindfuck of a game, try Immortality. Don't look up anything about it. Just play it. It's full of recorded motion video and you are basically the producer cutting through this found footage video. And it starts off mildy interesting then slowly gets really frigging weird.
Will check it out over the weekend

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
2025 EARLIEST lol
I might be able to purchase a PS5 by then. Almost 2 years since the PS5 was released and it's still an Easter egg hunt to hunt one down.

Now, GTA 6 I had seen most of the leaks. Seems like they are implementing several elements from RDR2 into the game. For a pre alpha, the two protagonist looked good as well as some animations that were shown. Got to be one of, if not the biggest leak in gaming to date.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I might be able to purchase a PS5 by then. Almost 2 years since the PS5 was released and it's still an Easter egg hunt to hunt one down.

Now, GTA 6 I had seen most of the leaks. Seems like they are implementing several elements from RDR2 into the game. For a pre alpha, the two protagonist looked good as well as some animations that were shown. Got to be one of, if not the biggest leak in gaming to date.
You could've bought one direct from Sony today a few hours ago, think they also had the horizon forbidden west bundle sitting for a bit. More should pop up over the next month or so, also ask instore anytime you go to the shops because they might have some.

Yh the player models look good, apparently they've made a lot of changes to gameplay compared to previous versions. They also fixed the police, they don't run into store one by one anymore so you can't gun them down for hours haha.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Have an Xbox one , how come ps5 is so hard to get ?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You could've bought one direct from Sony today a few hours ago, think they also had the horizon forbidden west bundle sitting for a bit. More should pop up over the next month or so, also ask instore anytime you go to the shops because they might have some.

Yh the player models look good, apparently they've made a lot of changes to gameplay compared to previous versions. They also fixed the police, they don't run into store one by one anymore so you can't gun them down for hours haha.
Heeeeeey, I final got my hands on a PS5 (not officially in my hands yet) but got the PS5 Fifa 23 bundle online from Big W. Came across a couple of other stores online that were selling but were only click and collect, which doesn't help me as I needed it delivered to me (I live out in Western NSW, where said stores are not available near by for me to get to) Anyhow, stoked to finally know I have a PS5, now to wait for it to arrive, eventually lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Heeeeeey, I final got my hands on a PS5 (not officially in my hands yet) but got the PS5 Fifa 23 bundle online from Big W. Came across a couple of other stores online that were selling but were only click and collect, which doesn't help me as I needed it delivered to me (I live out in Western NSW, where said stores are not available near by for me to get to) Anyhow, stoked to finally know I have a PS5, now to wait for it to arrive, eventually lol.
Enjoy, got a month or so to play around with it until GOW comes out ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have an Xbox one , how come ps5 is so hard to get ?
Think it's because they are releasing in limited numbers. Also heard too that there has been limited components available so not being as mass produced as they normally would be, which is also caused by the economic market we are seeing due to the pandemic. Though they may start becoming more available in the near future as I think the supply and demand is starting to even out. As I just posted in my previous post, I just picked up a PS5 online from Big W. There are a few shops with PS5 available through their online sites right now as the next wave of consoles are being released.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enjoy, got a month or so to play around with it until GOW comes out ;)
Cheers, yep GOW is why I have been so desperately trying to get a PS5. The Fifa 23 bundle is the only version I could get, but that's ok with the World Cup coming up it will make me want to play Fifa lol. PS5 should be here in a couple of weeks!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cheers, yep GOW is why I have been so desperately trying to get a PS5. The Fifa 23 bundle is the only version I could get, but that's ok with the World Cup coming up it will make me want to play Fifa lol. PS5 should be here in a couple of weeks!
I've definitely quit FIFA for good now, fuck that game :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You were such a staunch Fifa guy, what happened? Be interesting to see what EA do next year with EA Sports FC.
I quit for a year, came back for 22 and then quit about halfway through the cycle and that's it. Game is fucking bullshit and I get way too angry with it. I was also like really good at it at one point but hit a wall and never recovered mentally from that :tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I quit for a year, came back for 22 and then quit about halfway through the cycle and that's it. Game is fucking bullshit and I get way too angry with it. I was also like really good at it at one point but hit a wall and never recovered mentally from that :tearsofjoy:
Fair enough, I never really played Fifa outside of career mode. Never played online matches or got involved in Ultimate Team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fair enough, I never really played Fifa outside of career mode. Never played online matches or got involved in Ultimate Team.
Never play ultimate team, it's too much :(