Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't rate those chairs bro I'm convinced it's killed my lower back
Probably. Everyone told me to get a proper professional office chair like the Ergohuman ones. I got Nobelchairs Hero Doom edition instead. 'cause it looks cool. It's like sitting on concrete.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't rate those chairs bro I'm convinced it's killed my lower back
They should be good, if you're suffering from pain then you might not be using them correctly or you have some other issue related to your posture causing pain. I know my hamstrings and hip flexors are fucked and that has caused issues for me when I sit the and stand the correct way.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They should be good, if you're suffering from pain then you might not be using them correctly or you have some other issue related to your posture causing pain. I know my hamstrings and hip flexors are fucked and that has caused issues for me when I sit the and stand the correct way.
I feel like these chairs offer no lumbar support at all. I definately wanto to try one of these

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably. Everyone told me to get a proper professional office chair like the Ergohuman ones. I got Nobelchairs Hero Doom edition instead. 'cause it looks cool. It's like sitting on concrete.
Was on a job and there was a big box sitting on driveway, rang the owner up saying there's a delivery, he said its not his,check the box address, the street splits into 2 and the courier driver don't give a fuck they just chuck it at a number, I left it out front after trying to call original owner,forgot about over weekend, it was still there so I looks some office chair,I googles worth $1400 . Well if it's still there thus arvo it's mine. Yoink took it home, one of the biggest pieces of shit I give to one of the kids they loved it.a week later delivery man is at right house taking a replacement to the owner.
Everyone wins, maybe not the delivery driver but fuck him

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Never used a gaming chair in my life and don't intend to. Getting up an stretching 2 times an hour is not only a remedy to that, but it's also something you should do regardless.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never used a gaming chair in my life and don't intend to. Getting up an stretching 2 times an hour is not only a remedy to that, but it's also something you should do regardless.
Yes I agree I had some physio for an unrelated issue and he said the same thing, yourmposyjre could be sub par but as long as you are getting up and resetting every hour and doing a quick stretch it can save you alot of head aches in the future

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The better the gaming chair, the better your aim. Science.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The better the gaming chair, the better your aim. Science.
Nah I just find that gaming chairs are made to be used for hours on end - and that's just unhealthy. I've been gaming with regular chairs for decades and I have no such problem.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Southy already stretches 10 times an hour....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly. You woke fucks are destroying the gaming industry ffs. Make your own dam games and franchises.
"You play as a female"

"THIS IS WOKE!"

You are aware that females make up roughly 50% of the global population, right?

You will still be able to run over random people and beat up hookers like normal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
"You play as a female"

"THIS IS WOKE!"

You will still be able to run over random people and beat up hookers like normal.
I hope you can get pregnant and then when the game finishes you have a baby and the baby takes over as the mc and you continue playing.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"You play as a female"

"THIS IS WOKE!"

So you don’t know the whole story then lol. It isn’t just the first female protagonist. It’s everything else. They wanna stop rude jokes lol stop offensive imagery and characters to trans lol. Like fuck off man it’s a dam game built around taking the piss out of everyone. And yes it’s woke when they say they wanna implement these changes based on politics and representation lol that is literally being woke. Stop trying to play it down, thank God there’s plenty of articles online which directly talk about them changing these things and implementing things based on politics and representation lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you don’t know the whole story then lol. It isn’t just the first female protagonist. It’s everything else. They wanna stop rude jokes lol stop offensive imagery and characters to trans lol. Like fuck off man it’s a dam game built around taking the piss out of everyone. And yes it’s woke when they say they wanna implement these changes based on politics and representation lol that is literally being woke. Stop trying to play it down, thank God there’s plenty of articles online which directly talk about them changing these things and implementing things based on politics and representation lol.
"They wanna stop rude jokes"

No they don't. They said that they would stop beating down on minorities. There was barely any of that in GTA V anyway.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is where they woll fuck it up

Early reports indicate that the GTA 6 team is trying to make the game feel more generally more mature than previous GTA

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I should add, they didn't actually say that. This is all a rumour put up by Jason Schreier. He's usually pretty accurate but he has also been wrong many times.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"They wanna stop rude jokes"

No they don't. They said that they would stop beating down on minorities. There was barely any of that in GTA V anyway.
Lol this guy. The whole gta thing is beating down of everyone not just minorities for fucks sake lol they destroy rednecks/whites just as much. This has nothing to do with anything else besides trying to justify a woke infiltration. I mean you’re acting ignorant to it but there’s already many games and movies who’ve taken this route. I mean I’m not surprised though you think having a random black woman in the kenobi series acting as a African American in a dam ficitional galaxy lol. Like just stop. Like I said, you want that woke shit implemented y’all can go make your own movies and game franchises, leave the already established “fAr RiGhT” entertainment as was.