Reaction score
Btw, black flag sucks so much arse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually really enjoying it, Arkham Origins on the other hand is boring as bat shit.
It's nothing like the other AC's, he isn't even a real assassin ffs lol

Btw Edward reminds me of Heath Ledger.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's nothing like the other AC's, he isn't even a real assassin ffs lol

Btw Edward reminds me of Heath Ledger.
He does a bit, didn't notice til now.

I think that's why I like it. Kinda got sick of playing Assassin's, fun to play a guy who's just a brash imposter.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered PS4 at Dick Smith for $548, $50 deposit should get it sometime after the 15th Dec and before Xmas. 1st release. EB Games, at Rhodes has sold out 1st and 2nd release their 3rd release are expected to arrive to customers sometime early next year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I pre-ordered from Target and was told that I would get it early next year. Then some Targets messed up and told people they would get it in November so Target rushed the suppliers for consoles and long story short, I'm getting it just before Christmas.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I pre-ordered from Target and was told that I would get it early next year. Then some Targets messed up and told people they would get it in November so Target rushed the suppliers for consoles and long story short, I'm getting it just before Christmas.
How much was it at Target?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone who owns a Vita, Sony have confirmed that almost every game will work with remote play (Play Ps4 games on your vita as long as you're on the same wifi network as the Ps4 and the Ps4 is running)

The only games that won't work by default are games like eye toy or guitar hero that use an external controller device. Keep in mind that the PS Vita only has 2 triggers so games that require 4 triggers may be difficult but you'll be able to setup your own controls.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping to get one, I've owned every Play Station console that has been released in Australia and I hope the memories still get created with the next gen. Nothing beats the memory of playing Gran Turismo and Tekken back in the day on the PS1 with my bro and mates. Man the good times!

I love that Xperia Z commercial when the old school PS1 with Gran Turismo running makes an appearance at 20 seconds, reminds me too much of the older days haha.

[video=youtube;_xEpXD9PUfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEpXD9PUfo[/video]

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got BF4 and have to admit BF4 is sick on PC and I'd admit its better than Cod.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got BF4 and have to admit BF4 is sick on PC and I'd admit its better than Cod.
It's pretty awesome now that it's patched up.

Played a bit of COD: Ghosts and don't like it at all. The Good game review defined Ghosts perfectly both giving it 5/10 saying it's just tired and a large step backwards.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Alot of fps games on pc are better then COD mainly Valves fps games haha

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I have done all of the missions in GTAV, but when the credits finished Trevors Mum asked me to go find pills that are in a truck, so does that mean I can keep playing and eventually get to 100%

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty awesome now that it's patched up.

Played a bit of COD: Ghosts and don't like it at all. The Good game review defined Ghosts perfectly both giving it 5/10 saying it's just tired and a large step backwards.
Cod ghost I am very disappointed tbh. Nothing has changed. Perhaps I have to get use to it to like it but I never had to get use to a new cod release which made it disappointing for me

Alot of fps games on pc are better then COD mainly Valves fps games haha
Cod and bf and two different game plays one being more realistic and the other is a quick in and out fantasy stuff with kill streaks. Each of their own but I'm starting to like bf a lot more the more I play it.

I'm talking about online multilayer.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cod ghost I am very disappointed tbh. Nothing has changed. Perhaps I have to get use to it to like it but I never had to get use to a new cod release which made it disappointing for me

Cod and bf and two different game plays one being more realistic and the other is a quick in and out fantasy stuff with kill streaks. Each of their own but I'm starting to like bf a lot more the more I play it.

I'm talking about online multilayer.
All good, I grew up on CS 1.6/CS:S, TFC/TF2 and the Quakes on PC. When I play new fps games they are either too slow or the mechanics feel shitty to me (no advanced movement and what not), all those Quake based games were fast death match or team based and made for an awesome way to kill time... too much time haha!

Sorry if I sound too nerdy, I use to play those games competitively a few years back.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Got COD - finished it in 2 days and am pretty disappointed with the multiplayer.

I also got NBA 2k14 - never played 2K before and it is TOUGH! Any tips - let me know!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All good, I grew up on CS 1.6/CS:S, TFC/TF2 and the Quakes on PC. When I play new fps games they are either too slow or the mechanics feel shitty to me (no advanced movement and what not), all those Quake based games were fast death match or team based and made for an awesome way to kill time... too much time haha!

Sorry if I sound too nerdy, I use to play those games competitively a few years back.
I still play CS and Unreal Tournament series are some of the greatest games of all time due to a perfect balance of weapons, pace and twitch reflex. Just switch the brain off and let the muscle memory do the rest.

Got COD - finished it in 2 days and am pretty disappointed with the multiplayer.

I also got NBA 2k14 - never played 2K before and it is TOUGH! Any tips - let me know!
The big round sphere thing goes in the metal circle thing with webbing attached to it.

I have NBA 2k13. After about 1 hours of play and losing 120 - 10 I decided to go back to NBA Jam.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Got the XBox One today

Traded in - iphone 4s (16GB) and iphone 4s (32GB)
Paid $300 out of my pocket

I got...

Xbox One Console
Xbox Kinect
2x Xbox One Controllers
13 month Gold Subscription
Forza + Bonus Cars
Fifa 14
Call of Duty: Ghosts

All that for $300 and a few phones which would have been collecting dust at home