Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No idea man, I haven't looked into that yet. Sure @Hacky McAxe would have an idea.
Depends how much you want to spend. I use the G920 and it's great if you want a decent cheap wheel setup. If you want an expensive one, not sure maybe @south of heaven can help. But he's more about spending ridiculous amounts of money on a flight setup.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just pre-ordered FIFA :rage::rage::rage:

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why didn’t that speed wheel from Xbox 360 ever make it to Xbox one let alone Xbox x/s?

It worked so well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe deathloop hurts my head, combat is pretty easy but I don't really know what I'm doing. From what I can tell you're meant to die a lot lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe deathloop hurts my head, combat is pretty easy but I don't really know what I'm doing. From what I can tell you're meant to die a lot lol.
Pretty much. I started playing it on PC and encountered way too many bugs. So I decided to wait for a patch.

But yeah, it's a little complicated. You basically have to search for clues to figure out how to kill all 8 visionaries in one day.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why didn’t that speed wheel from Xbox 360 ever make it to Xbox one let alone Xbox x/s?

It worked so well.
I don't know much about X-Box. Are the peripherals backwards compatible?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pretty much. I started playing it on PC and encountered way too many bugs. So I decided to wait for a patch.

But yeah, it's a little complicated. You basically have to search for clues to figure out how to kill all 8 visionaries in one day.
The machete is op, just run around slashing *****. There better be a katana or something later on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Has anyone heard/played this game - Disc Creatures? It's meant to be a Pokemon-inspired game released in 2019 on Steam. It's designed so that Pokemon fans can legally played a Pokemon-like game on PC. The Pokemon Uranium experiment from 2016 was a disaster for Nintendo.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doing good there, but they're not up to Wargaming's level yet. Signing on Sabaton to sell their games

Smart marketing, seeing as Sabaton's music is mostly about war and battle heroics.

Primo Victoria is a rocking song, was actually the first song i heard of theirs that got me into listening to them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the Playstation Plus free games next month is Hell Let Loose. Awesome WW2 game.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is the ps5 worth going through the hassle to source?

Or should i just buy the new Xbox?

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is the ps5 worth going through the hassle to source?

Or should i just buy the new Xbox?
I would advise do some research on which exclusives are coming on which platform and see if it matters to you. Keep in mind that many exclusives do end up making their way across after time, sometimes short, sometimes years, and if you’re a PC gamer too it probably don’t matter as much as they both share most with PC.

I don’t know what the PlayStation subscription service is like but I can tell you Xbox Gamepass is absolutely superlative and getting better each month. Day one releases becoming the norm and Microsoft has been and still are on a publisher buying spree of some big names. Probably worth researching that too and comparing to what Sony are doing.

EDIT: If you’re a Bethesda games fan - Elder Scrolls etc, I’d go Xbox. They’re now a Microsoft company and most of their stuff, specifically the AAA games, will be Xbox exclusive and free on day one through Gamepass.

Last edited:

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know much about X-Box. Are the peripherals backwards compatible?
No the speed wheel didn’t even work on Xbox one.

Don’t know why they haven’t continued it. It was great. If you want the “full experience” you probably want pedals and gear shifts and all that stuff, but for lounge and beer it was fucking magnificent.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would advise do some research on which exclusives are coming on which platform and see if it matters to you. Keep in mind that many exclusives do end up making their way across after time, sometimes short, sometimes years, and if you’re a PC gamer too it probably don’t matter as much as they both share most with PC.

I don’t know what the PlayStation subscription service is like but I can tell you Xbox Gamepass is absolutely superlative and getting better each month. Day one releases becoming the norm and Microsoft has been and still are on a publisher buying spree of some big names. Probably worth researching that too and comparing to what Sony are doing.

EDIT: If you’re a Bethesda games fan - Elder Scrolls etc, I’d go Xbox. They’re now a Microsoft company and most of their stuff, specifically the AAA games, will be Xbox exclusive and free on day one through Gamepass.
Thanks for that mate.

I'm a big fan of the older god of war games but didn't have a ps4 to enjoy them.

At the same time i love Forza aswell.

Hmm

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks for that mate.

I'm a big fan of the older god of war games but didn't have a ps4 to enjoy them.

At the same time i love Forza aswell.

Hmm
God of war is ps exclusive, never seen it on Xbox. Reverse for Forza, Forza Horizon coming on day one Gamepass for free next month. Both might be on pc I don’t know.

So there’s something to consider.