Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @BEAST MODE just got my 7ps from super office ( big thanks Beasty!)

Question is how much difference do you notice in immerse mode?
Pretty big difference. I found the base mode to be a bit average but immersion mode sounds a lot better.

If you're playing first person shooters online, apparently precision (or something starting with P) mode is better

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty big difference. I found the base mode to be a bit average but immersion mode sounds a lot better.

If you're playing first person shooters online, apparently precision (or something starting with P) mode is better
Cheers bro, yeh the only game I play is call of duty.

Just found this vid online

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I only play Apex for shooters and the fucking sound is broken in that game, legit ***** are 100m away from you and all you can hear are footsteps as if they're on-top of you haha. Notice it so much more with the 7ps than my Bose.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only play Apex for shooters and the fucking sound is broken in that game, legit ***** are 100m away from you and all you can hear are footsteps as if they're on-top of you haha. Notice it so much more with the 7ps than my Bose.
Make sure you turn off 3D audio in the playstation settings. 3D audio is great for games that support it, but if you play a game that doesn't support it and you have 3D audio turned on then it fucks up the audio.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Make sure you turn off 3D audio in the playstation settings. 3D audio is great for games that support it, but if you play a game that doesn't support it and you have 3D audio turned on then it fucks up the audio.
Yh I've done that with Apex, was even more ridiculous with it on. Apex also has this thing where it bugs out sometimes and you hear literally every person when they heal themselves no matter where they are.

Waiting on some new games, really keen on deathloop. Played a fair few hours of Horizon zero dawn but I'm sorta just all over the place with that playing on the hardest difficulty trying to take down all the robots lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh I've done that with Apex, was even more ridiculous with it on. Apex also has this thing where it bugs out sometimes and you hear literally every person when they heal themselves no matter where they are.

Waiting on some new games, really keen on deathloop. Played a fair few hours of Horizon zero dawn but I'm sorta just all over the place with that playing on the hardest difficulty trying to take down all the robots lol
Yeah, hard difficulty on HoDawn isn't the smartest thing. The game is tough enough as is.

Have you tried Returnal?

That shit is next level hard, but extremely fun.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, hard difficulty on HoDawn isn't the smartest thing. The game is tough enough as is.

Have you tried Returnal?

That shit is next level hard, but extremely fun.
I'm going to get it when it's less than $100 haha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm going to get it when it's less than $100 haha.
I traded in a bunch of games and got it free.

Oddly enough at EB Games you could buy 2 x Assassin's Creed Black Flag on the 2 for 1 preowned sale, then trade both back and pay $49 for it.

Great game though. Ridiculously different but extremely fun.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I traded in a bunch of games and got it free.

Oddly enough at EB Games you could buy 2 x Assassin's Creed Black Flag on the 2 for 1 preowned sale, then trade both back and pay $49 for it.

Great game though. Ridiculously different but extremely fun.
Wtf haha. I'll have a look at that then.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ streams on twitch (plays COD, answers questions) for anyone that's interested:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm playing through the Mass Effect Trilogy again. My favourite thing about that series is game 3 where it's basically:

"they're wiping out all colonies. We need to quickly gather an army and fight them back. But also there's a woman on Sigma Prime who needs her clothes washed so we'll do that first. And there's some cats that need to be fed"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm playing through the Mass Effect Trilogy again. My favourite thing about that series is game 3 where it's basically:

"they're wiping out all colonies. We need to quickly gather an army and fight them back. But also there's a woman on Sigma Prime who needs her clothes washed so we'll do that first. And there's some cats that need to be fed"
Yh i probably need to get around to playing that also lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I realised I have over 500 games to play through, but I decided to play through Spider-man again because they patched Raytracing into the remaster
I still haven't even finished the first one...done every side mission and then got bored during the story missions where you have to play as what's her name.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still haven't even finished the first one...done every side mission and then got bored during the story missions where you have to play as what's her name.
Mary Jane?

That's less than 1 hour into the campaign.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mary Jane?

That's less than 1 hour into the campaign.
Na it has to be a bit further in than that, I think I remember doing at least one of her missions previously? Idk I'll look at it eventually. I probably need to stop playing games on the hardest difficulty so i actually play through them at a reasonable pace lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na it has to be a bit further in than that, I think I remember doing at least one of her missions previously? Idk I'll look at it eventually. I probably need to stop playing games on the hardest difficulty so i actually play through them at a reasonable pace lol
Or just play Returnal. Then you won't want to play difficult games any more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Or just play Returnal. Then you won't want to play difficult games any more.
I'll get it when it's cheaper. I think I'll get Resident Evil Village next, looks decent enough.