Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a heads up the Sony PS5 event is on Friday 12th of June at 6:00 am EST.
IGN have a Summer of Gaming event starting tomorrow morning which will show a heap of new trailers and stuff too. It's basically replacing E3

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
IGN have a Summer of Gaming event starting tomorrow morning which will show a heap of new trailers and stuff too. It's basically replacing E3
Oh nice to know. You know the actually kick off our time?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Rodzilla is Tetris designed to specifically have very limited amount of the straight block piece? I had a game today and there must've only been 2 of the them the whole time - got up to 87 lines.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@Rodzilla is Tetris designed to specifically have very limited amount of the straight block piece? I had a game today and there must've only been 2 of the them the whole time - got up to 87 lines.
you must have been needing them, they come when you don't need them

I quit tetris in 2016 because its rigged

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe is it weird that I have never heard of Horizon zero dawn until I saw it was free on the PS store last night? LOL.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe is it weird that I have never heard of Horizon zero dawn until I saw it was free on the PS store last night? LOL.
Yes. Extremely weird. It was one of my favourite games. Excellent graphics, amazing gameplay, an interesting story with a nice twist. Definitely a must play.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes. Extremely weird. It was one of my favourite games. Excellent graphics, amazing gameplay, an interesting story with a nice twist. Definitely a must play.
I swear I thought this and Monster Hunter world were the same game haha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe is the bow meant to be weak as fuck or am I dumb? Lol.
Learn to aim maybe?

You do upgrade it, but you have to use your vision thingy to find the week points then shoot the weak points. Weak points do about 20 times the damage and cause different effects based on what you're shooting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Learn to aim maybe?

You do upgrade it, but you have to use your vision thingy to find the week points then shoot the weak points. Weak points do about 20 times the damage and cause different effects based on what you're shooting.
Actually I think I need a new bow then, level 14 and still using the one I started with. I've been waiting for loot but I guess that doesn't really happen here lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually I think I need a new bow then, level 14 and still using the one I started with. I've been waiting for loot but I guess that doesn't really happen here lol.
Not exactly how it works. You upgrade the bow you have. You get extra weapons but they all have different purposes. Like a bow that is good for long range and a bow that's good for short range.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not exactly how it works. You upgrade the bow you have. You get extra weapons but they all have different purposes. Like a bow that is good for long range and a bow that's good for short range.
I should probably follow the main story then and stop exploring?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe the arctis 7p are finally in-stock but cost $320/350...the arctis pro wireless are currently on sale for $400. Worth it just going to the Pros with that price difference? The dual battery and charger seems worthwhile but not sure if the PS5 would take advantage of many of the other features on the Pro.

Audeze Penrose wireless gaming headset is also on sale for $400 and apparently sounds better, not sure on the comfort though.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe the arctis 7p are finally in-stock but cost $320/350...the arctis pro wireless are currently on sale for $400. Worth it just going to the Pros with that price difference? The dual battery and charger seems worthwhile but not sure if the PS5 would take advantage of many of the other features on the Pro.

Audeze Penrose wireless gaming headset is also on sale for $400 and apparently sounds better, not sure on the comfort though.
If you want bluetooth then the pros are worth it. Otherwise maybe not.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you want bluetooth then the pros are worth it. Otherwise maybe not.
Yh I don't really need that, already have airpods and my Bose headphones and I just want something that's always going to be with the PS5 and always charged... Ended up finding the 7p's under 300 and got them.