Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest it just for Last of Us, but the PS4 also has some of the greatest games ever made including:

- The Uncharted series
- God of War (2018)
- Spider-man (2018)
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Bloodborne
- Dreams

All are pretty much worth buying a console for, but only if you have the time to play them.
Agree, I just finished all of the uncharted series tonight, For the second time, played it all while been in lockdown, lots of shooting.. very action packed and awesome story, if ya don’t skip the vids/cut scenes lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is how they announced the new AC. They had a twitch stream running while an artist created the artwork live

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Assassin Creed Vikings. I can get down with that. Not a bad setting, but I'm not surprised as it was heavily rumoured. I know Feudal Japan was another setting that fans were pushing for but we have Ghost of Tsushima on it's way and that will most likely trump Ubisofts version if it went a head that route.
Vikings are cool so I'm sure it will do alright.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Assassin Creed Vikings. I can get down with that. Not a bad setting, but I'm not surprised as it was heavily rumoured. I know Feudal Japan was another setting that fans were pushing for but we have Ghost of Tsushima on it's way and that will most likely trump Ubisofts version if it went a head that route.
Vikings are cool so I'm sure it will do alright.
I hope they do AC Dreamtime next game, would be cool to get on the piss, ride dirt bikes and go shooting.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope they do AC Dreamtime next game, would be cool to get on the piss, ride dirt bikes and go shooting.
Fuckin lol :tearsofjoy: is the race card the highest levelled armor available in game? I'm assuming the starting weapon is a stick?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuckin lol :tearsofjoy: is the race card the highest levelled armor available in game? I'm assuming the starting weapon is a stick?
Absolutely, you then upgrade to "pointy stick" later in the game. The first mission has been leaked already and apparently you have to go drink driving so you can receive a character reference from a bald white dude.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The trailer for AC Valhalla. It worked got me interested. Now to start setting some villages on fire while on my rape and pillage crusade across the land and sea.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The trailer for AC Valhalla. It worked got me interested. Now to start setting some villages on fire while on my rape and pillage crusade across the land and sea.

It honestly looks exactly like the Vikings TV series

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is anyone else playing old/retro games?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BTW wtf is Juno doing these days? Our boy Desmond died from this ffs

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else playing old/retro games?
Nah, but talking of Retro games Streets Of Rage 4 come out yesterday. I got it but haven't played it yet. Spent like $100 bucks yesterday on the PSN store and picked up 5 games with the sales that were on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nah, but talking of Retro games Streets Of Rage 4 come out yesterday. I got it but haven't played it yet. Spent like $100 bucks yesterday on the PSN store and picked up 5 games with the sales that were on.
I might get SoR4 later on.

Hey are there any games on Playstation that you can download for free, like old ps1 games etc?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is psyched for the last of us: lgbti edition?!?!?!?? Can’t wait.

also notice how the new assassins creed is made by a Muslim who has demonised the Catholics and portrayed the Vikings as innocent and is claiming in his video that it’s historically accurate lol. Does he know it’s well recorded Vikings would practise child sacrifice and absolutely decimate lands they’d invade. Luckily the church came and converted them from their ways. You’re welcome for the history lesson.

viba la alphabet community

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

also notice how the new assassins creed is made by a Muslim who has demonised the Catholics and portrayed the Vikings as innocent and is claiming in his video that it’s historically accurate lol. Does he know it’s well recorded Vikings would practise child sacrifice and absolutely decimate lands they’d invade. Luckily the church came and converted them from their ways. You’re welcome for the history lesson.

TLOU was LGBTQICLOPMICKEYMOUSE

Also Vikings were the good guys. They just had some harmless rape and pillaging, and victimless human sacrifice.

On a serious note, I watched the interview with the lead game developer where he said, "Vikings have had a bad rap". Pissed myself laughing. They literally slaughtered and enslaved women and children.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

The fuck have you been? Haha

BTW here's a replacement for DBZ, thank me in a few years when it gets really crazy :tearsofjoy: