Reaction score
HOW THE FUCK CAN I LAG ON 11MS?!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haven't played console in ages. Was a big destiny player in the first release but the second was rubbish for the vast majority and had to walk away on multiple occasions. If next gen doesn't come out with any good games initially I'll be a retired gamer at 28 lol, probs not a bad thing either.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well shit has hit the fan with Naughty Dog. Disgruntled employees have leaked game play footage, cut scenes and a whole summary of the plot and story points of the game from start to end. I won't speak of spoilers but man is TLOU2 copping some heavy backlash for what the game is. To be honest I can see ND are about to lose a shit ton of sales from this also.

I swear the writers involved in this game have fucked up immensely. There is no denying that they have gone "woke" with it, while also injecting feminism and ABC's agendas somewhat, or layman terms, to appease to those communities. But that's only a portion of the issues with TLOU2 without starting to tread into the spoiler zone. There is further more issues to do with the terrible writing and direction given to this game.

I, like many who were hyped about this game will now be giving it a pass. I hate leaks and I try to stay clear of them but when I started seeing all the backlash I ended up looking in to it because I didn't understand why there was so much negativity surrounding it, but honestly this leaked has saved me $70 and the disappointment. ND have really dropped the ball with the sequel.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well shit has hit the fan with Naughty Dog. Disgruntled employees have leaked game play footage, cut scenes and a whole summary of the plot and story points of the game from start to end. I won't speak of spoilers but man is TLOU2 copping some heavy backlash for what the game is. To be honest I can see ND are about to lose a shit ton of sales from this also.

I swear the writers involved in this game have fucked up immensely. There is no denying that they have gone "woke" with it, while also injecting feminism and ABC's agendas somewhat, or layman terms, to appease to those communities. But that's only a portion of the issues with TLOU2 without starting to tread into the spoiler zone. There is further more issues to do with the terrible writing and direction given to this game.

I, like many who were hyped about this game will now be giving it a pass. I hate leaks and I try to stay clear of them but when I started seeing all the backlash I ended up looking in to it because I didn't understand why there was so much negativity surrounding it, but honestly this leaked has saved me $70 and the disappointment. ND have really dropped the ball with the sequel.
I just saw who you play as and who dies/kills who and thought to myself how could 2020 get even worse.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just saw who you play as and who dies/kills who and thought to myself how could 2020 get even worse.
Yeah i mean i was hyped about the game, but after the leaks and reading up on some other articles about the game it makes sense why it's become hot trash. Aside from the Woke aspect the whole plot and direction is just garbage. It's turned into The Walking Dead where what it's original premise, about zombies and survival, takes a back seat to an horrendously mundane story about people and how they "feel", and don't forget to push the lesbian and feminism angle, that has to be made a point of.

But from what you have read Sancho, you know they have fucked up big time on it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is an article discussing politics and toxic work environments at Naughty Dog and the division that the game caused between developers working on it. ND have gone woke and it looks as though it is going to cost them money, respect and no doubt a majority of the game and company fans.

https://www.sausageroll.com.au/ente...ak-came-from-dev-that-hates-its-divisiveness/
Rockstar did the same thing. Apparently had a terrible culture then they changed everything to fix the bad culture. Oddly coincided with one of the founding brothers leaving the company.

And now they're working on GTA 6. No idea how that's going to turn out.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rockstar did the same thing. Apparently had a terrible culture then they changed everything to fix the bad culture. Oddly coincided with one of the founding brothers leaving the company.

Wasn't it Dan Houser who left?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I want to play TLOU but I'd need to buy a PS just for the game. Without having looked much into the game for fear of spoilers, I do know the reviews it gets are amazing. But I don't even use my Xbone enough these days to justify new games. So dishing out for a separate console for the sake of one game isn't on the cards.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to play TLOU but I'd need to buy a PS just for the game. Without having looked much into the game for fear of spoilers, I do know the reviews it gets are amazing. But I don't even use my Xbone enough these days to justify new games. So dishing out for a separate console for the sake of one game isn't on the cards.
I wouldn't suggest it just for Last of Us, but the PS4 also has some of the greatest games ever made including:

- The Uncharted series
- God of War (2018)
- Spider-man (2018)
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Bloodborne
- Dreams

All are pretty much worth buying a console for, but only if you have the time to play them.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Last of Us is an awesome game and worth playing. The Last of Us Part 2, well by the looks of it it is going to be the opposite unfortunately.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

With Rockstar though I think it was more just the number crunching and putting high workloads on developers with unrealistic time frames.

Seems with Naughty Dog that's it's not just number crunching but also toxic developers within the team. They have had a 70% turn over of staff since TLOU2 started development. Majority of senior workers have left a long with 2 of the head developers of the first TLOU. Neil Druckmann is killing ND, bringing in agenda driven staff and letting known feminist activist Anita Sarkessian be involved in things. She will stink up anything you put her near.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest it just for Last of Us, but the PS4 also has some of the greatest games ever made including:

- The Uncharted series
- God of War (2018)
- Spider-man (2018)
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Bloodborne
- Dreams

All are pretty much worth buying a console for, but only if you have the time to play them.
All good games too, well i don't know bout Dreams I've never used it. Also Ghost of Tsushima, another PS4 exclusive will be out around the same time as TLOU2 and i think it is going to be pretty damn good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With Rockstar though I think it was more just the number crunching and putting high workloads on developers with unrealistic time frames.

Seems with Naughty Dog that's it's not just number crunching but also toxic developers within the team. They have had a 70% turn over of staff since TLOU2 started development. Majority of senior workers have left a long with 2 of the head developers of the first TLOU. Neil Druckmann is killing ND, bringing in agenda driven staff and letting known feminist activist Anita Sarkessian be involved in things. She will stink up anything you put her near.
Man I can't stand her. Like, I'm a strong supporter of equal rights but she is ridiculous.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

- The Uncharted series
- God of War (2018)
- Spider-man (2018)
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Bloodborne
- Dreams

I've still got a half dozen games I should play on the Xbone that I already own. I just got a point where I was over gaming. I go in phases where I'll spend a month with little sleep trying to finish games and burn myself out on console gaming. Once I hook into a story in game I like closure though.

The Last of Us is an awesome game and worth playing. The Last of Us Part 2, well by the looks of it it is going to be the opposite unfortunately.
It's often the anti woke crowd that are loudest about things like this. So perhaps it'll still be a good game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've still got a half dozen games I should play on the Xbone that I already own. I just got a point where I was over gaming. I go in phases where I'll spend a month with little sleep trying to finish games and burn myself out on console gaming. Once I hook into a story in game I like closure though.

It's often the anti woke crowd that are loudest about things like this. So perhaps it'll still be a good game.
On the first part, I get the same way. I tire of gaming and end up just watching movies and TV shows for weeks. Then eventually something drives me back into gaming.

But now days each time I go to buy a game, I look at my list of 100 games I haven't finished then I decide to focus on that first.

On the second part, I tend to agree. Many complained that Uncharted 4 was too woke (you couldn't beat the black chick in a fight), but I enjoyed it and it didn't take over the story.

I have seen many complain about TLOU2 saying, "did you know they're making Ellie gay?" My general response is, "did you play TLOU? Ellie was always gay. The entire DLC is her trying to hook up with a black chick"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the first part, I get the same way. I tire of gaming and end up just watching movies and TV shows for weeks. Then eventually something drives me back into gaming.

But now days each time I go to buy a game, I look at my list of 100 games I haven't finished then I decide to focus on that first.

On the second part, I tend to agree. Many complained that Uncharted 4 was too woke (you couldn't beat the black chick in a fight), but I enjoyed it and it didn't take over the story.

I have seen many complain about TLOU2 saying, "did you know they're making Ellie gay?" My general response is, "did you play TLOU? Ellie was always gay. The entire DLC is her trying to hook up with a black chick"
Nothing wrong with Ellie being gay, we all knew she was. It doesn't bother me at all that she is gay, i think a majority of fans feel that way too. Without going into spoilers it's hard to actually discuss what the major issues are that most are having about the game.