Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the remake still show the door opening animation that used to make gamers rage?
It did that because they were load screens for the next room to load up.

Not needed in RE2 Remake.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It did that because they were load screens for the next room to load up.

Not needed in RE2 Remake.
I know, they used to change frames so frequently in that game. I used to hear the PS console's disc reader move during these scenes.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you got 80 cartridge games for the SNES that compatible with the mini? Mate hang onto them, they'll be worth a lot in the future.

This is what Sega did...

• 80 games built in to the Sega Mega Drive Mini
  • Cartridge slot compatible with all the old Mega Drive Cartridges
  • 2 x Bluetooth Controllers, including cable that can be plugged into the console to play and charge them at the same time
  • $150

No not a cartridge .. they are extra files that were uploaded onto the super Nintendo classic mini after I bought it.

All the games a now built in. Just turn it on and instead of standard 22 games, 100 on the menu. If you can get your hands on a super Nintendo mini let me.know and I'll tell you how to get them on. Cost you nothing... Pick your games too.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only really play strategy games

Starcraft is my all time favourite game

also dabble in diablo 2, wow, age of empires, cs, war3, war2
SCII is my Fave PC game.

I am playing Days gone on PS4 at the moment, still a while yet to play i think

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS5 specs

Resident Evil 3 gameplay

I havent played any of the resident evil games, but the most recent one looks great.

What should i start with if i wanted to play

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
SCII is my Fave PC game.

I am playing Days gone on PS4 at the moment, still a while yet to play i think
I'm a few hours into Days Gone but the game just hasn't hooked me. Apparently it gets better later on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does the remake still show the door opening animation that used to make gamers rage?
On PC it has a lot of mods. This is one of my favourites

This shouldn't come as a surprise, but if you search for Resident Evil 2 mods the top 30 mods are all basically nude mods for Ada and Claire.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I normally play abit of CODs and then mostly nba and fifa..

got the missus kingdom hearts 3 on the ps store on sale, its a anime x disney game.. i thought id hate it but its actually pretty damm good. Now i just need her to let me use the damm ps4 haha

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
On PC it has a lot of mods. This is one of my favourites

This shouldn't come as a surprise, but if you search for Resident Evil 2 mods the top 30 mods are all basically nude mods for Ada and Claire.
That's what i like about pc, being able to mod games, sometimes making them way better.

And of course, nudes and sex modes top the lists, lot of thirsty gamers out there lol...me included :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the Xbox players, Streets of Rage 4 will be coming to Xbox Game Pass on release day.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the Xbox players, Streets of Rage 4 will be coming to Xbox Game Pass on release day.

I like the fact that they have added the Retro element to the game with having original characters in their original form plus the even better part, the original soundtracks from 1 & 2 being an option aside from the 4 soundtrack. As a fan of Streets of Rage back on the MegaDrive I think i shall be purchasing this.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Given up on the pcs/desktops etc for gaming, just use my ps4 most often, break out the Xbox now an then, just await the ps5 now..!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just purchased Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition off the PS store for $7.55.

Played it on the 360 back in the day. It's actually an underated game with a pretty decent story. Honestly you can't go wrong for that price.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Given up on the pcs/desktops etc for gaming, just use my ps4 most often, break out the Xbox now an then, just await the ps5 now..!!
Apparently they're limiting the number of PS5s they are going to release. Due to the economy being crap and the PS5 being around US$500-$550, they're going to release a limited supply to encourage a higher chance of sales (limited supply effect)

Based on the assumed price the PS5 sounds like it'll be around $800 - $950 in Australia but we won't get any units until long after release.

Xbox is taking the opposite approach. Phil Spencer mentioned that if they don't have enough units to shit everywhere then they're likely to hold off until they do have enough units.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently they're limiting the number of PS5s they are going to release. Due to the economy being crap and the PS5 being around US$500-$550, they're going to release a limited supply to encourage a higher chance of sales (limited supply effect)

Based on the assumed price the PS5 sounds like it'll be around $800 - $950 in Australia but we won't get any units until long after release.

Xbox is taking the opposite approach. Phil Spencer mentioned that if they don't have enough units to shit everywhere then they're likely to hold off until they do have enough units.
I want a PS5 but no way am i going to fork out that much for it on release. $600-$700 tops. Anything more I'll wait.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want a PS5 but no way am i going to fork out that much for it on release. $600-$700 tops. Anything more I'll wait.
Same. Unfortunately I think the Xbox is going to be around the same price.

The other problem is that we barely know anything about the PS5 because Sony won't release any info other than what they're controller looks like. At least with Xbox we know a lot about it. But at the same time, Xbox isn't going to get any Series X only games for around 2 years, so there's no real point upgrading there either.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same. Unfortunately I think the Xbox is going to be around the same price.

The other problem is that we barely know anything about the PS5 because Sony won't release any info other than what they're controller looks like. At least with Xbox we know a lot about it. But at the same time, Xbox isn't going to get any Series X only games for around 2 years, so there's no real point upgrading there either.
I'm only going to get one console so the Xbox is out as I want to stick with PlayStation still. But yeah considering they are both meant for release within the next 7 to 8 months it's still very limited info available.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sweet, either way I’m getting my ps5 lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I like the fact that they have added the Retro element to the game with having original characters in their original form plus the even better part, the original soundtracks from 1 & 2 being an option aside from the 4 soundtrack. As a fan of Streets of Rage back on the MegaDrive I think i shall be purchasing this.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

You guys are reminding me of SEGA shutting down Sega Heroes game in a few weeks... a game that’s my current link to nostalgia :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded: