Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I rooted at least two others (one early in the game, one in the DLC)

Not as many as Assassin's Creed Odyssey though. I rooted pretty much everything in that game.
Hmm.. I should catch up on the AC series soon

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I rooted at least two others (one early in the game, one in the DLC)

Not as many as Assassin's Creed Odyssey though. I rooted pretty much everything in that game.
Haha, yes there was an abundance of rootable characters in Odyssey.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes there are a few you can root outside of Triss and Yen, not including hookers.
Can I root any of the monsters or is it time for me to shutup and keep the rest of my thoughts to myself? :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Got home and I was honestly bored shitless...finally decided to buy AC Odyssey but I'm still bored because now I need to wait for it to dl :sob:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got home and I was honestly bored shitless...finally decided to buy AC Odyssey but I'm still bored because now I need to wait for it to dl :sob:
Not a bad game, I liked it. I'm also into Greek history and mythology also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not a bad game, I liked it. I'm also into Greek history and mythology also.
Yh it does look interesting but I sorta delayed playing it just because it looked like more of the same from the series when I really wanted something different. Was shocked to see it came out in 2018 so I guess thats a long enough break for me lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yh it does look interesting but I sorta delayed playing it just because it looked like more of the same from the series when I really wanted something different. Was shocked to see it came out in 2018 so I guess thats a long enough break for me lol
I got it when it came out for $45 off eBay. For that price I was satisfied with the game. It's nice and brutal chopping ***** up with your swords. I'm sure you'll have fun.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got it when it came out for $45 off eBay. For that price I was satisfied with the game. It's nice and brutal chopping c*** up with your swords. I'm sure you'll have fun.
Wish it would hurry up and dl so I can play. Said 30 minutes back when I posted and now I've come back to check and it says 88 :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Worth the wait. Played the game to death and loved every minute of it. Was quite surprised that the quests are as fleshed out as the quests in Witcher 3 with full voice acting, detailed stories and everything.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Worth the wait. Played the game to death and loved every minute of it. Was quite surprised that the quests are as fleshed out as the quests in Witcher 3 with full voice acting, detailed stories and everything.
It's partly downloaded so I can play...already stuck at the male or female selection screen ffs.