Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cyperpunk 2077 looks absolutely amazing, my ps4 is going to blow up playing it lol.
It's going to be a masterpiece, it's the game I am looking forward to the most a long with The Last Of Us 2.

I love Cyberpunk settings/lore and music associated with it. There is also a 50 minute game play demo video coming out I think at the end of the month that they showed at this year's E3.

After what CD Projekt RED did with The Witcher games, especially Witcher 3: Wild Hunt I know they are not going to disappoint with Cyberpunk.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's going to be a masterpiece, it's the game I am looking forward to the most a long with The Last Of Us 2.

I love Cyberpunk settings/lore and music associated with it. There is also a 50 minute game play demo video coming out I think at the end of the month that they showed at this year's E3.

After what CD Projekt RED did with The Witcher games, especially Witcher 3: Wild Hunt I know they are not going to disappoint with Cyberpunk.
Yh I'm following them on Reddit to get any bit of information regarding the game asap, I'm sooooo fucking pumped for it. Death Stranding is another hyped game but I still don't even know wtf it's about :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh I'm following them on Reddit to get any bit of information regarding the game asap, I'm sooooo fucking pumped for it. Death Stranding is another hyped game but I still don't even know wtf it's about :tearsofjoy:
I'm a little worried about Death Stranding. They've had all this crazy hype then they showed gameplay footage and it looked boring AF. Hopefully the game itself will be more interesting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm a little worried about Death Stranding. They've had all this crazy hype then they showed gameplay footage and it looked boring AF. Hopefully the game itself will be more interesting.
Like I said I don't even know what it's about, just know it has been hyped non stop. It has been a thing for years from what I understand? Probably why there is so much hype and why so many people will no doubt be disappointed when they finally release it lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're not the only one who has no idea what Death Stranding is about. It's freaking weird what ever it is. To be honest though it hasn't really interested me, as @Hacky McAxe it looked boring so far from what they have showed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg planned on getting The Witcher this arvo but it's almost double the price of what it was earlier in the year :sob::sob::sob:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That sucks. Is it the game of the year edition? That has all the DLC with it.
My sister ended up getting it from JB for like $25 because a bloke she works with knows the manager. Played like 22 hours in 2 days...lol. Only had yesterday off so I dunno how the fuck I played so much already, ready to collapse at work right now. Yh it's the GOTY edition.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My sister ended up getting it from JB for like $25 because a bloke she works with knows the manager. Played like 22 hours in 2 days...lol. Only had yesterday off so I dunno how the fuck I played so much already, ready to collapse at work right now. Yh it's the GOTY edition.
Nice. It goes on special all the time. On the Playstation store it's currently $13.45

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got invited into the GR Breakpoint beta this weekend. Really looking forward to this game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nice. It goes on special all the time. On the Playstation store it's currently $13.45
Yh I think it was cheaper buying the standard edition and expansions instead of buying the GOTY version on the store.

Anyway I'm trying to play this game with absolutely fuck all influence from online....but are there dragons? Or is this another fantasy game/story where dragons are still pretty much extinct?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh I think it was cheaper buying the standard edition and expansions instead of buying the GOTY version on the store.

Anyway I'm trying to play this game with absolutely fuck all influence from online....but are there dragons? Or is this another fantasy game/story where dragons are still pretty much extinct?
There's all kinds of mythical creatures. Also, it can be hard if you don't focus on what you're doing. Keep in mind that different creatures have different weaknesses and require different strategies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's all kinds of mythical creatures. Also, it can be hard if you don't focus on what you're doing. Keep in mind that different creatures have different weaknesses and require different strategies.
Yh I noticed that. All the skills are kinda confusing, dunno wtf is useful or not at this stage.

Is this game meant to be hard? I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and merked that fucking Griffin easy. Combat is kinda clunky but somewhat gotten used to it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh I noticed that. All the skills are kinda confusing, dunno wtf is useful or not at this stage.

Is this game meant to be hard? I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and merked that fucking Griffin easy. Combat is kinda clunky but somewhat gotten used to it.
Yep. The game is oddly balanced. It's easy at points (like the Griffin) but it takes a sudden hard turn. Expect it to get a lot harder soon.

It is also really clunky. That's what drove me off the game in the first place. Took a while to become accustom to the combat.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played a bit of the Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta tonight. Not sure if I like it yet. The combat is good but the graphics looks pretty crap and the movement is clunky. The upgrade system (or systems) is also really weird. You have classes that you can select and upgrade and switch at any time, but you also have talents to upgrade, and weapons and items to upgrade, and new items drop like crazy. Also, I encountered about 30 bugs in a 1 hour playthrough but it is a beta.

I think it'll be a repeat of the last game and need a few months of patching before it's good.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice mate, hope you are enjoying it. Sweet, with the DLC you get about another 30 hrs worth of game play. Just make sure you finish the main game before playing Blood & Wine.

End main game>Heart Stone>Blood & Wine.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ubisoft patched the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta. It now looks a shit load better and runs great.

Also found it funny that there is a radio in the meeting area that's playing this

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's a fucking baby zombie ****, the fuck? Then it turns into a fucking fairy fuck and flies around and shit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to my first cod purchase since black ops 3. With ign having a meltdown from the first reveal saying it’s too realistic and sad to kill a terrorist who has families to now white phosphorus shouldn’t be in the game I am day one buying if activision don’t bend the knee like cdproject red did with cyberpunk.