Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Higher key caps have different key switches underneath. Means you can variably press a key rather than it being up or down. At least that's with the expensive mechanical keyboards.

I don't like them because they are noisy (even quite caps).

I use a G15 v2, but it's a bit of a pain (took getting used to).

Best keyboard I've used was the Cordless Desktop one from MX3100 bundle, with Logitech K800 a close second.

Worst would be the Razer one I bought (it's loud as hell), or the Logitech G610s (keys feel mushy as hell).

The Microsoft Wired Desktop 600 keyboards have a nice feel to them and are low keys.

But the good typing keyboards aren't gaming keyboards and vice versa.
I have a razer one and I love it but you can hear me typing from a block away. So bloody loud.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm considering getting it but at the same time I just ordered Spider-Man, plus next month I want to get Assassins Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2.
Assassin's Creed looks awesome but it looks virtually the same as Origins (which I loved) so I'll wait to get it.

Forza Horizon 4 and Red Dead will hold me until Christmas.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@K E
If you looking at simulator stuff and going to play multi sims may be worth getting.
images-32.jpg

Made for farming sim but can configure it on truck , race, train and flight.
Its a bit pricey for what is but if you play boring shit like me it will be worth it.im going to grab one soon hopefully

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@K E
If you looking at simulator stuff and going to play multi sims may be worth getting.
View attachment 7507
Made for farming sim but can configure it on truck , race, train and flight.
Its a bit pricey for what is but if you play boring shit like me it will be worth it.im going to grab one soon hopefully
Seen that at Gamesmen the other week. My cousin has all the logitech flight sim stuff and he was looking at getting that but was unsure if it can be configured to flight sim.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed looks awesome but it looks virtually the same as Origins (which I loved) so I'll wait to get it.

Forza Horizon 4 and Red Dead will hold me until Christmas.
Yes AC Odyssey look similar to Origins but they have tweaked it a bit more and it's set in ancient Greece which I like.

Red Dead Redemption I've been counting down the days. Probably the game I've been looking forward to the most this year.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seen that at Gamesmen the other week. My cousin has all the logitech flight sim stuff and he was looking at getting that but was unsure if it can be configured to flight sim.
Being a logitech device the pc will recognize it straight away and you can just assign the buttons

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes AC Odyssey look similar to Origins but they have tweaked it a bit more and it's set in ancient Greece which I like.

Red Dead Redemption I've been counting down the days. Probably the game I've been looking forward to the most this year.
Forza will hold me until red dead and red dead will probably hold me for a good six months.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Forza will hold me until red dead and red dead will probably hold me for a good six months.
I can’t believe people are still playing gta online?
Seriously it’s 5 years old and rockstar never fixed the problem with cheaters.
So all the honest players had to suffer for that.

I think it’s fair that GTA V and online gets the title for best game of all time and worst game of all time.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t believe people are still playing gta online?
Seriously it’s 5 years old and rockstar never fixed the problem with cheaters.
So all the honest players had to suffer for that.

I think it’s fair that GTA V and online gets the title for best game of all time and worst game of all time.
Definitely! I played it for a week when it first came out and haven't touched it since. Such a grind and it's designed for you to cheat/hack or but their stupid shark cards. Pass.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely! I played it for a week when it first came out and haven't touched it since. Such a grind and it's designed for you to cheat/hack or but their stupid shark cards. Pass.
I was a either working part time or was a dole bludging bum When gta was at its peak.
I never hacked or got a dodgy account, but found exploits to rank up fast and make easy money.

But I always passed a thought to all the poor bastards, who work, have kids and other deadlines who didn’t have the time to grind like I did to keep up with DLC.

I just can’t justify paying $80 a year to play online?
Steam network on PC is free.
If I get back into gaming that’s how I’ll play.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was a either working part time or was a dole bludging bum When gta was at its peak.
I never hacked or got a dodgy account, but found exploits to rank up fast and make easy money.

But I always passed a thought to all the poor bastards, who work, have kids and other deadlines who didn’t have the time to grind like I did to keep up with DLC.

I just can’t justify paying $80 a year to play online?
Steam network on PC is free.
If I get back into gaming that’s how I’ll play.
Yeah, I'm moving away from console gaming to pc gaming.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These look shit hot i gots the warthog stick and throttle but this mob make left and right grip for duel.
DamLkEjW0AENfBt.jpg
DamLkEjW0AENfBt.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
GER_1160_010B_V001_Bild1.png

Brunner have released this forced feedback for thrustmaster warthog stick,and virpil mongoose stick.1000 euro bit pricy but one can dream

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The new insurgency game looks pretty bloody good. Kind of a mix of ArmA, Battlefield and Counterstrike.