Come on Gus announce more signings already..

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry but I will never believe anything unless it’s official and she’s posting that they have signed before a press release making her highly susceptible to defamation.
For example she posted the May signing like he has signed. Knowing of Mays past, this may impact sponsors of the club that want nothing to do with that grub.
I was given some Information a couple weeks ago and I posted it on here as a rumour and it looks like that was total rubbish. I’ve learnt my lesson.
She’s saying that the players have agreed to terms. That’s not signed on the dotted line and nowhere in her post is she claiming that. Everyone on here wants to be the first to know, first to post, all about the inside goss, yet no one believes anything until a club statement is issued.
What’s the point in bagging her Chricton post, (which was accurate), if you didn’t believe it in the first place because no club statement was issued?
This place is so damn backwards.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She’s saying that the players have agreed to terms. That’s not signed on the dotted line and nowhere in her post is she claiming that. Everyone on here wants to be the first to know, first to post, all about the inside goss, yet no one believes anything until a club statement is issued.
What’s the point in bagging her Chricton post, (which was accurate), if you didn’t believe it in the first place because no club statement was issued?
This place is so damn backwards.
Still a dangerous slope she going when she has zero clue. I’ll leave it at that.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still a dangerous slope she going when she has zero clue. I’ll leave it at that.
Just so we’re clear, you’re saying her mail is no good or ‘dud’ as you put it (when it was accurate), and has been accurate a lot in the past, but if she’s right about things she shouldn’t post them because it could be defamatory?
Every media outlet does this. And they use language like reportedly, it’s understood,etc to protect themselves. Not really sure why we’re talking about defamation now but here we are

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I follow her also. Agree she is definitely one of the better more accurate with mail.
Asking for a friend, if known what does she look like :grinning:
If this mail is accurate both parts well it could be Lewis like with ppl cracking the shits if the weak gutted dog fronts up here, fook me lively!
Why would it be 24 where is he contracted for this year I ask again?...

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Asking for a friend, if known what does she look like :grinning:
If this mail is accurate both parts well it could be Lewis like with ppl cracking the shits if the weak gutted dog fronts up here, fook me lively!
Why would it be 24 where is he contracted for this year I ask again?...
I wouldn’t know her if I bumped into her on the street. She’s never shown her face on that Instagram page. But she’s a huge footy nut.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry but I will never believe anything unless it’s official and she’s posting that they have signed before a press release making her highly susceptible to defamation.
For example she posted the May signing like he has signed. Knowing of Mays past, this may impact sponsors of the club that want nothing to do with that grub.
I was given some Information a couple weeks ago and I posted it on here as a rumour and it looks like that was total rubbish. I’ve learnt my lesson.
Yeh fair enough. You make some good points in your cautionary tale. She seems like she may have a good track record. However I feel you may be over reacting a little.
I really doubt that any sponsors, key business partners etc would take any action (legal or not) or respond, based on this type Insta post, until the Club actually says something. The press come out with garbage all the time to sell their publications. Few take much notice irrespective if they happen to be right or wrong.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there another Tyrone May?
Other than the one terminated by Penrith in November 2021 for a major (very unsavory) breach in his contract, that was agreed to by the NRL.
The one who requires formal approval from the NRL to return.
The one that suffered a dislocated hip in the World Cup that will take up to 5 months to heal.
The one contracted to Catalans for the 2023 Season.
The one who these days plays 5/8 or hooker.

I will be amazed if that Tyrone May is even under consideration by Gould.

Always a Bulldog

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is there another Tyrone May?
Other than the one terminated by Penrith in November 2021 for a major (very unsavory) breach in his contract, that was agreed to by the NRL.
The one who requires formal approval from the NRL to return.
The one that suffered a dislocated hip in the World Cup that will take up to 5 months to heal.
The one contracted to Catalans for the 2023 Season.
The one who these days plays 5/8 or hooker.

I will be amazed if that Tyrone May is even under consideration by Gould.

Always a Bulldog
I thought this too. But no the other picture in the post is THE Tyrone May you’re speaking of. Would definitely be a strange signing if it came off.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh fair enough. You make some good points in your cautionary tale. She seems like she may have a good track record. However I feel you may be over reacting a little.
I really doubt that any sponsors, key business partners etc would take any action (legal or not) or respond, based on this type Insta post, until the Club actually says something. The press come out with garbage all the time to sell their publications. Few take much notice irrespective if they happen to be right or wrong.
They can and would pull their sponsorship. Just saying this is the potential ramifications it can have and I know this because I am in corporate law for a big bank and I’ve had many cases like this.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck letting them enjoy themselves. We haven't enjoyed ourselves since 2004.
Agree and even then it’s on the back of cheating so would be nice to get a good clean premiership under our belts.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so we’re clear, you’re saying her mail is no good or ‘dud’ as you put it (when it was accurate), and has been accurate a lot in the past, but if she’s right about things she shouldn’t post them because it could be defamatory?
Every media outlet does this. And they use language like reportedly, it’s understood,etc to protect themselves. Not really sure why we’re talking about defamation now but here we are
The graphic clearly says ‘agrees to terms’
This is very misleading. Anyway I will not speak on this topic anymore. I’ve forwarded the images on to one of the partners at Carroll @ Odea who work for the Dogs. I’m sure they will reach out if there are any issues. I went to uni with him.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn’t agree to terms a verbal agreement or more a signed contract?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She’s updated this today saying Leniu is confirmed. Club announcement next week.
Don’t shoot the messenger.
Gus definitely gets stuff done. It will be great to see the club playing in September and October again soon