Come on Gus announce more signings already..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
From recent reports Critter was all but a formality which would make the leak more likely.
Moses situation is a bit more precarious which leads me to think it will be handled Kikau-ish

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Dogs are looking at another middle or two - on paper are desperately short of them. Add the fact that Hughes n Tsikras are yet to train with a full clearance and i believe Tanner is carrying an injury.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses won't be in Blue and White. He either stays at the Eels or accepts the big money and longer contract at the TigPies.
Reactions and flat out denials from @GODofWAR
and
@Bazildog (who nearly gave me a second circumcision when I mentioned Moses coming to us)

Both of these users are in the know with info from @Bulldogsteve who has shown that he does have genuine contacts and resources when it comes to inside/early mail was enough to know that we aren't interested / he isn't interested in us.
Keh?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Dogs are looking at another middle or two - on paper are desperately short of them. Add the fact that Hughes n Tsikras are yet to train with a full clearance and i believe Tanner is carrying an injury.
Horsburgh and Kamikamica are ones being offered to us by managers. Club is somewhat keen on Horsburgh but not so much Kamikamica as he wants a bit of decent coin. I would take both for acceptable prices. Both offer double than fuckn Luke Thompson

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Horsburgh and Kamikamica are ones being offered to us by managers. Club is somewhat keen on Horsburgh but not so much Kamikamica as he wants a bit of decent coin. I would take both for acceptable prices. Both offer double than fuckn Luke Thompson
Horse brah would be a good signing, wanted to keep him after his stint with us. Does have an error or two in him though. Tui is damn sexy though, just paper bag the head and check out his body

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are they looking at someonefor this year - tpj, king, thompson, sutton,, patolo, pele, hughes - is way short of whats needed - unless some significant improvement or a game structure that uses lightweight middles effectively eg Davey, waddell etc. I sure the club knows what they are doing - still two spots to fill

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are they looking at someonefor this year - tpj, king, thompson, sutton,, patolo, pele, hughes - is way short of whats needed - unless some significant improvement or a game structure that uses lightweight middles effectively eg Davey, waddell etc. I sure the club knows what they are doing - still two spots to fill
Yeah, 100% short this year. People saying we have an elite forward pack is plain wrong imo. I only trust Kikau and King for a good performance.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who’s this dud? The bloke made one post about Critta a few days before it was official when the whole country knew it was gonna happen and now he thinks he’s a guru?? Please lol
1) a female runs the page.
2) I’ve followed her mail for almost 2 years now for SuperCoach purposes and the vast majority of what she posts is accurate. I’m not saying this is, I have no idea. But she gets it right a lot.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2) I’ve followed her mail for almost 2 years now for SuperCoach purposes and the vast majority of what she posts is accurate. I’m not saying this is, I have no idea. But she gets it right a lot.
Sorry but I will never believe anything unless it’s official and she’s posting that they have signed before a press release making her highly susceptible to defamation.
For example she posted the May signing like he has signed. Knowing of Mays past, this may impact sponsors of the club that want nothing to do with that grub.
I was given some Information a couple weeks ago and I posted it on here as a rumour and it looks like that was total rubbish. I’ve learnt my lesson.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I follow her also. Agree she is definitely one of the better more accurate with mail.