Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should’ve been number one target from the get go
Fat ***** cleal piece of shit
Oh the hate I have for that fat blob of utter shit
We haven’t had a fb in years and yet we targeted Tedesco and woods and got woods when ponga should’ve been priority.
100% agree with Ponga and that fat, pie eating, jabba the hut lookalike, fuck stain Cleal.
Watched him getting interviewed by Sterlo last year. Wanted to cave his head in with a brick.
Useless ****.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a hooker
He’s not a 5/8
He needs to be Fcuking hooker
The sooner pay realises the better
Kid could be electric from dummy half and can pass from the ground ffs
His defence is top notch
He came to us as a hooker
Anyone that tells u different is full of shit and has no contacts in the club
Why would a hooker need to pass from the ground? Or be able to pass the ball with speed?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The nuptie wants 600k plus
He can go Fcuk himself
He ain’t worth half that
The way he played against us (and does always against us is worth more) if he found that passion to play for us we would be laughing!

That said if we can get him for half of what dce etc is on. Bargain. I’d try Norman too though he will be korenid fear

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like cogger will get a lot more time in firsts now with pearces injury

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am betting that by seasons ending Cogger will still be in first grade and showing great signs. He is coming along perfectly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watch him fall apart again now without a decent halves partner propping him up.

You don't end up 8 losses and 1 win without some contribution to that lack of effort yourself.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember arguing with everyone on here because they accused the Knights of being ***** and that they were destroying Coggers career by not releasing him lol.

Well looky here...round 7 and he has made his first start and is locked in for then next few weeks with the Knights losing both their starting halves. But yh i know nothing :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched Cogger closely all match and I must say I'm not impressed we already have better options at the club. Fringe player at best.
This is why I keep saying our window if were lucky will open in 2020... this kid is good but still way off.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those people who are in the know of things
Just one question
Are we even looking at signing anyone ?
This year
Or next year

Other than rumours dogs have to be the least aggressive in player market
We won’t be in a position to sign anyone that has established themselves as a quality First Grader or better. For at least 2-3 years.

The salary cap handling from our administration in the last few years has been terrible to say the least.

They threw everything at it, back ending contracts to get a premiership and came up short.

Our only real option is to sign potential rather than proven quality and hope unfortunately.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember arguing with everyone on here because they accused the Knights of being ***** and that they were destroying Coggers career by not releasing him lol.

Well looky here...round 7 and he has made his first start and is locked in for then next few weeks with the Knights losing both their starting halves. But yh i know nothing :tearsofjoy:
I remember you banging on about how great Lichaa was going to be too..

You win some you loose some, when trying to predict the future.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember you banging on about how great Lichaa was going to be too..

You win some you loose some, when trying to predict the future.
I didn't think he was going to be great, but i thought he would have been a whole lot more effective after seeing his final 3 games and WC performance. Idk wtf he was doing on thursday night.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we will get to see him(Cogger) play rest of season at 7.

Pearce GOOONE 16 weeks, which also implies NSW WINNING SERIES YEH BUDDY! Peacre is a series loser. Won the one year he was out.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I only watched the 1st half. Cogger had a hand in both Newcastle's first half tries.

Looks promising.

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good result IMO.
Gains experience with the knights, then comes to us with 20+ FG games under his belt.
Exactly. That's what we need. Plenty of game time. By the time he gets to us he will have enough experience to go for round one next year.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Good result IMO.
Gains experience with the knights, then comes to us with 20+ FG games under his belt.
Yep. Looked shy this week, door now open for him and us to win out of it

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling he wont start this week ,he went missing,even buhrer stepped up plus watson is back this week

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a feeling he wont start this week ,he went missing,even buhrer stepped up plus watson is back this week
First time I watched him but first impressions left me feeling underwhelmed. Prepared to wait a bit longer with a few more games under his belt. Very small kicking was average and let in a try with a terrible tackle. Would not help us this year. I reckon Lewis offers more than him going forward. Better defence for sure , kicking game better Lewis has a decent left to right pass on him. Put him in halves in ISP and move Cleeland to centre.
We may have our answer already at the club. They seem to be trying to make him into a utility.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Cogger your signing raw talent, he has only shown glimpses here and there in his 9 first grade games and for the type of player he is he needs some consistent first grade footy to bring out the best in him. On just pure talent he is one of the best young halfbacks in the game, and it seems like he has a terrific attitude as well. His first 8 games can’t really be blamed all that much on himself, he was an 18 year old who wasn’t physically ready being thrown into the deep end in what is regarded as one of if not the worst club side ever and asked to direct the team around.

Status
Not open for further replies.