Cogger watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And jmk is only 22 ! Yet people still seem to be bagging him lol...

Makes no sense does it ?!!!!
What has jmk done in attack? Defence fantastic, but fmd the amount of times he goes himself instead of passing out wide is a joke, he is far from our answer in the halves. Hence our total points scored this week. What kind of a half has that much ball in the attacking zone with majority of it coming to his side of the field and he can’t create even 1 try?

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You mention dreams @scooby#doo, u thinking jmk is a first grade half, now that’s a dream.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dead set?

**** should be playing like JT than
And people shouldn't piss into the wind but they do. Cogger is nothing more than a fringe first grader, no wonder he is still 4th overall in the knights pecking order. As far as halves go.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And people shouldn't piss into the wind but they do. Cogger is nothing more than a fringe first grader, no wonder he is still 4th overall in the knights pecking order. As far as halves go.
Good chance he will be in there first 2 choices now with Pearce looking like being gone for the season

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good chance he will be in there first 2 choices now with Pearce looking like being gone for the season
That's right only because of injury!!! Luck's a fortune.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What has jmk done in attack? Defence fantastic, but fmd the amount of times he goes himself instead of passing out wide is a joke, he is far from our answer in the halves. Hence our total points scored this week. What kind of a half has that much ball in the attacking zone with majority of it coming to his side of the field and he can’t create even 1 try?
You mention dreams @scooby#doo, u thinking jmk is a first grade half, now that’s a dream.
i never once said jmk was a genuine half, never used those words brother , right from word go I said give him a shot at 6 or 9 which happend, it didn’t work at 6 an like a lot of others have said on here he would be better at 9 after seeing him in 6 an I agree..

I’m just sick of the bagging him as he has done nothing wrong really. he’s trying an putting 100% in an yes his defence is outstanding, the attack not so much but it will come! Well that’s what I believe. My opinion an you don’t have to agree with that, no problem lol I see clearly an I tell it how it is mate, simple as that.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s get ponga instead... speeedddd how I miss having some speed in the side
He should’ve been number one target from the get go
Fat ***** cleal piece of shit
Oh the hate I have for that fat blob of utter shit
We haven’t had a fb in years and yet we targeted Tedesco and woods and got woods when ponga should’ve been priority.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a hooker
He’s not a 5/8
He needs to be Fcuking hooker
The sooner pay realises the better
Kid could be electric from dummy half and can pass from the ground ffs
His defence is top notch
He came to us as a hooker
Anyone that tells u different is full of shit and has no contacts in the club

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i never once said jmk was a genuine half, never used those words brother , right from word go I said give him a shot at 6 or 9 which happend, it didn’t work at 6 an like a lot of others have said on here he would be better at 9 after seeing him in 6 an I agree..

I’m just sick of the bagging him as he has done nothing wrong really. he’s trying an putting 100% in an yes his defence is outstanding, the attack not so much but it will come! Well that’s what I believe. My opinion an you don’t have to agree with that, no problem lol I see clearly an I tell it how it is mate, simple as that.
All I can honestly ever see him being is a utility off the bench, I don’t think he has the passing game to be a starting Hooker, he is reserve grade quality who gives all he has, frankly his best ain’t good enough for the big time. His defence is great but no fucking idea in attack.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I can honestly ever see him being is a utility off the bench, I don’t think he has the passing game to be a starting Hooker, he is reserve grade quality who gives all he has, frankly his best ain’t good enough for the big time. His defence is great but no fucking idea in attack.
Algood mate, he is starting at the moment an I back him 100% until pay decides he’s only a utility player. As I’ve always said.. time will tell an we will see if he progresses or not.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To all those people who are in the know of things
Just one question
Are we even looking at signing anyone ?
This year
Or next year

Other than rumours dogs have to be the least aggressive in player market

Status
Not open for further replies.