Cogger benefits from Foran

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tony Williams?

Wtf are you on about?

Fuck you, Foran and Tony Williams
That rash use to shit on Reynolds and Mbye (while in a Dogs jersey) on a daily basis, and than gets cut and has some moral high ground, when someone disagrees with a certain player because it doesnt suit hes agenda.

The boy suffers from the little gypsy man syndrome

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tony Williams?

Wtf are you on about?

Fuck you, Foran and Tony Williams

Is this not you insignia???? :grinning:
the names Dorothy, Dorothy the dinosaur. The hate just grows doesn't it??? But for what purpose, God knows :grinning:

As for lack of tact, It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. But honestly I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid. :grinning:

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

the names Dorothy, Dorothy the dinosaur. The hate just grows doesn't it??? :grinning:

As for lack of tact, It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. But honestly I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid. :grinning:
Everything and anything which came from Manly to Belmore was a disaster. Hasbeen, Cleal, Dorothy, Floporan, Penna, Singe - all shit ***** who did not and do not give a flying fuck about Canterbury.

As that other bloke said you consistently shitted on mbye and reynolds who were dogs juniors and bulldogs thru n thru who loved playing for the club, though you back up some fraudulent manly ***** who came only for the dosh. You are not a hypocrite. Youre a dead set wanker

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everything and anything which came from Manly to Belmore was a disaster. Hasbeen, Cleal, Dorothy, Floporan, Penna, Singe - all shit ***** who did not and do not give a flying fuck about Canterbury.

As that other bloke said you consistently shitted on mbye and reynolds who were dogs juniors and bulldogs thru n thru who loved playing for the club, though you back up some fraudulent manly ***** who came only for the dosh. You are not a hypocrite. Youre a dead set wanker
He who is without guilt may cast the first stone.Nor do I need to explain myself to the like of you!!! Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. On a side note as for being a wanker I can’t believe that out of 100,000 sperm, you were the quickest. :grinning:

Reactions: obe

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

the names Dorothy, Dorothy the dinosaur. The hate just grows doesn't it??? But for what purpose, God knows :grinning:

God bless the bloke or woman, who made that insignia.

Dont know how young you are, but you definitely are stewpid

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God bless the bloke or woman, who made that insignia.

Dont know how young you are, but you definitely are stewpid
Stupid is as stupid does. I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He who is without guilt may cast the first stone.Nor do I need to explain myself to the like of you!!! Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. On a side note as for being a wanker I can’t believe that out of 100,000 sperm, you were the quickest. :grinning:
Hahahahahahaha...typical wanker backtracking

Foran can go fuck himself sideways back over the spit while you swallow the hundred thousand or so spermettes out of his little cabanossi

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha...typical wanker backtracking

Foran can go fuck himself sideways back over the spit while you swallow the hundred thousand or so spermettes out of his little cabanossi
Kennelnator anyone who told you to be yourself couldn’t have given you any worse advice.I bet you got bullied a lot. :grinning:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably the best solution, although everyone wont like it, is to have Foran and Lewis as halves.
Put Cogger into hooker, and JMK into centre. Solves a few problems. Lichaa is gone, we will have a hooker who is a good 1/2,
and JMK could fill the void we have in the centre. This should be tried in the trials and tweaked as required.
Are you fucking serious?
Jmk can fill a spot outside our top 30. ***** no good

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kennelnator anyone who told you to be yourself couldn’t have given you any worse advice.I bet you got bullied a lot. :grinning:
With every post you are being a super class wanker.

As has been stated, you shitted all over mbye and grub while playing for the dogs and now you are playing Mr. Macho when Foran is mentioned and you bringing williams out of the closet. (You also had a super hard on for hasbeen)

Answer the question as to why it was ok for you to shit on dogs juniors and not ok for people to call out on manly frauds

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With every post you are being a super class wanker.

As has been stated, you shitted all over mbye and grub while playing for the dogs and now you are playing Mr. Macho when Foran is mentioned and you bringing williams out of the closet. (You also had a super hard on for hasbeen)

Answer the question as to why it was ok for you to shit on dogs juniors and not ok for people to call out on manly frauds
1. Wenger's insignia is Williams which appears in every single one of his posts. So who bought who out of the closet. T.Rex is an after thought, but it seems not to some. As the old saying says out of sight out of mind.
2. It is no secret that I was NOT a fan of Grub nor Mbye, I have never hidden that fact but I supported them and gave them the benefit of the doubt when they wore our jersey. To say they were both given ample chances to succeed and fulfill their potential is an under statement. That doesn't make me a class wanker that makes me honest.
3. Being a Doggies junior does not and should not give you special privileges.

Last edited:

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Wenger's insignia is Williams which appears in every single one of his posts. So who bought who out of the closet. T.Rex is an after thought, but it seems not to some. As the old saying says out of sight out of mind.
2. It is no secret that I was NOT a fan of Grub nor Mbye, I have never hidden that fact but I supported them and gave them the benefit of the doubt when they wore our jersey. To say they were both given ample chances to succeed and fulfill their potential is an under statement. That doesn't make me a class wanker that makes me honest.
3. Being a Doggies junior does not and should not give you special privileges.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha now that's funny :grinning: Well it's not an exclusive club since 95% of all red blooded males are wankers, you must belong to the other 5% of males which are liars :grinning:

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you fucking serious?
Probably right. But we dont have a centre. Hopoate has failed and will fail again.
The options are poor. Olive isnt there yet. Maybe CHN if trained up for it. JMK might be the only option.
Cogger has played mostly as a half. He has good ball skills and is suited to dummy half, unlike a lot of the others.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you fucking serious?
JMK is in our top 30. Regardless of what you think.

Yes he shouldnt be there. But he is. And will be in the 17.

He needs to stay away from the halves. Hooker or Centres would be better positions for him. Less proactive thinking and just reactive

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably the best solution, although everyone wont like it, is to have Foran and Lewis as halves.
Put Cogger into hooker, and JMK into centre. Solves a few problems. Lichaa is gone, we will have a hooker who is a good 1/2,
and JMK could fill the void we have in the centre. This should be tried in the trials and tweaked as required.
You write some really stupid shit on here. But JMK to the centres would have to be one of your most stupid and thats saying something. So great work.