Cogger benefits from Foran

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a massive fan of Lewis, but think if Coggar playing on the ball can allow Foran to play his natural game as a ball running 6.
Perhaps this is the better option for the team?
Foran cant run

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran has done absolutely nothing at Parra, Warriors and now the Dogs.

Every year, he is fit and ready to go. The reality is, his hammies, knees, back and shoulders are gone, not to mention toe!

Foran will definitely start, because coach and club are pressured to play the "marquee signing", saying that, I am quiet confident Cogger will come im after a month from ISP, and partner up with Lewis for the remainder of the year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay coached Cogger in under 20 origin. He made him captain of that side.

Cogger has also said he wasn't promised, but given a strong indication the club wanted him as starting 7.

So that worries some people me included.
Lewis was also moved to centre because Pay had the likes of JMK ahead of him in the halves...I know I joked about this happening but it's not impossibe.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cogger is just going to have to wait because if Foran can stay fit, he and Lewis have the potential to be a really good combo.. and if Foz gets injured, then obviously Cogger will get his shot
In what way are they are good combo? Fuck all running game between them, no footwork and not much pace. Very same same.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here we go again with the Pay and Foran hate... don't you get tired of being a broken record? It's not even worthy of further discussion, it's not been hinted by himself, the coach, the club, or anybody, ever. Lewis is not going to be moved into the centres, you drama queens.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Here we go again with the Pay and Foran hate... don't you get tired of being a broken record? It's not even worthy of further discussion, it's not been hinted by himself, the coach, the club, or anybody, ever. Lewis is not going to be moved into the centres, you drama queens.
Not hinted? Pay has already moved him to the centres, so it's not exactly impossible to see it happen again. Pay wanted Cogger and if he proves to be as stubborn as he did with JMK then it's possible he forces him into the halves with Lewis moving to centre.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not hinted? Pay has already moved him to the centres, so it's not exactly impossible to see it happen again. Pay wanted Cogger and if he proves to be as stubborn as he did with JMK then it's possible he forces him into the halves with Lewis moving to centre.
Stubborn? hardly... Dean made plenty of changes this season, from positional to personnel, more than Des did in his past few seasons.. you have him all wrong, he's not going to change what is working

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stubborn? hardly... Dean made plenty of changes this season, from positional to personnel, more than Des did in his past few seasons.. you have him all wrong, he's not going to change what is working
Just lol. Literally all the positive changes were forced upon him rather than being proactive. Martin, Holland, Lewis and Smith weren't getting a chance until the roster opened up for them. The only changes Pay wanted to make were stupid ones like forcing JMK into the team at every chance and shuffling the forwards around because he didn't know wtf he was doing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just lol. Literally all the positive changes were forced upon him rather than being proactive. Martin, Holland, Lewis and Smith weren't getting a chance until the roster opened up for them. The only changes Pay wanted to make were stupid ones like forcing JMK into the team at every chance and shuffling the forwards around because he didn't know wtf he was doing.
What? Pay punted Powder puff & Mbye in one season, that's a good effort in itself.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what Holland had to say about Foz during an interview a couple of days ago:

"Foz (Kieran Foran) is coming back from injury as well and he's looking unreal"

Still early days yet but it sounds good.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

you're good

I bet if Pay brought us a premiership you still wouldn't give him any credit

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Cogger will be 14.. JMK at 9

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what Holland had to say about Foz during an interview a couple of days ago:

"Foz (Kieran Foran) is coming back from injury as well and he's looking unreal"

Still early days yet but it sounds good.
Well he aint gonna say hes coming back from injury and is still a busted ass

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
whether we have a great season or a shit one, I'll support the players chosen. We saw good signs towards the end of the year and hopefully it is a trend that continues into the year ahead.

Cogger has the opportunity to make a name for himself and I'll back him if he gets the nod to start. It's sad seeing so much negative speech directed at someone that hasn't even laced up a boot for us yet. I hope he leaves the doubters with egg on their faces. Only time will tell.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he aint gonna say hes coming back from injury and is still a busted ass
Honestly how can anyone take you seriously when you still can't seem to get over T.Rex???? Let the hatred go along with the extinct dinosaur. Everyone from Pay, to Lewis, Cogger and Holland have praised Foran on his professionalism and on his approach / attitude towards training. I would rather take their word and their judgment over a handful of kennel conspiracy theorists / neigh sayers hell bent on pushing their own agenders trying to tear down the team while swearing allegiance to the club. As I stated earlier in a previous post I am not sticking up for Foran, I too know his history, his battle with injuries and depression. I too have been quite vocal at times re Foran, but Jesus..........at least wait till he f@cks up, breaks down or shits the bed before crucifying him. It's a long off season .Your feeble attempt at calling Foran a busted ass at every opportunity is counter productive and borderline hatred, aka T.Rex.

#LoveTheTeamEmbraceThePlayers2019

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is our best half by a long way and he changed the results and style of play the minute he came into grade.

There's no way he should be moved to centre, lock or any other position other than half to accommodate anyone, especially not Cogger and Foran!

The more Lewis has his hands on the ball and controls the team, the better the team performs. That was pretty obvious based on last season.
Spot on .... Lewis needs the ball in hand.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably the best solution, although everyone wont like it, is to have Foran and Lewis as halves.
Put Cogger into hooker, and JMK into centre. Solves a few problems. Lichaa is gone, we will have a hooker who is a good 1/2,
and JMK could fill the void we have in the centre. This should be tried in the trials and tweaked as required.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly how can anyone take you seriously when you still can't seem to get over T.Rex???? Let the hatred go along with the extinct dinosaur. Everyone from Pay, to Lewis, Cogger and Holland have praised Foran on his professionalism and on his approach / attitude towards training. I would rather take their word and their judgment over a handful of kennel conspiracy theorists / neigh sayers hell bent on pushing their own agenders trying to tear down the team while swearing allegiance to the club. As I stated earlier in a previous post I am not sticking up for Foran, I too know his history, his battle with injuries and depression. I too have been quite vocal at times re Foran, but Jesus..........at least wait till he f@cks up, breaks down or shits the bed before crucifying him. It's a long off season .Your feeble attempt at calling Foran a busted ass at every opportunity is counter productive and borderline hatred, aka T.Rex.

#LoveTheTeamEmbraceThePlayers2019
Tony Williams?

Wtf are you on about?

Fuck you, Foran and Tony Williams