Cogger And klem

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We tried that this year. Didnt work. Try it again and have another bad year. Finished the season well without him. I dont think he is a full time player anymore as why i suggested the bench which will hopefully keep him involved and fresh. Also keep other guys watching over their shoulder. He could make a difference through a game being fresh. If we have to keep him then we have to try to keep him injury free and keep him playing.
Nursing him along is better than nothing at all I suppose, but to have a $M signing sitting on the bench most of the game, would still rather him medically retired.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How about anyone take some personal responsibility
Like that's happening when you're encouraged to get on the piss and fuck around.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nursing him along is better than nothing at all I suppose, but to have a $M signing sitting on the bench most of the game, would still rather him medically retired.
Yeah i would rather retire him as well agree.. but until that happens I guess some off him is better than none at all .

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Article was written by A Sumption.

Completely baseless.

Foran and Lewis are starting halves, Cogger will remain in NSW Cup and partner Wakeham, with Nu Brown at hooker.
JMK will come off the bench in first grade for Lichaa.
Foran NOT going to Manly.
That makes complete sense, and is probably how things will go next year.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
In the best interest of the club we need Foran to either kill it or be medically retired, their is to much money tied up in him at present.
If I buy a 2nd car I want to give it a solid work out before I do, and Foran needs a solid work out to see if he can still handle it, after such along lay off and rehab.
You cant just medically retire him. It's a pre existing condition. We knew his injuries before we signed him. It's like brett stewart. They couldnt medically retire him either

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes complete sense, and is probably how things will go next year.
ISP

1. Meaney
2. Montoya
3. John Olive
4. Harper
5. Cerutto
6. Nu Brown
7. Cogger
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10. Tualau
11. Toomaga
12. Jarrad Anderson
13. C. Smith

14. Wakeham
15. Zac Saddler
16. Okenbour
17. Bronson Garlick

Not a bad reserve grade team. Will prob take it out again. Prob give our firsts a run for their money aswell.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ISP

1. Meaney
2. Montoya
3. John Olive
4. Harper
5. Cerutto
6. Nu Brown
7. Cogger
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10. Tualau
11. Toomaga
12. Jarrad Anderson
13. C. Smith

14. Wakeham
15. Zac Saddler
16. Okenbour
17. Bronson Garlick

Not a bad reserve grade team. Will prob take it out again. Prob give our firsts a run for their money aswell.
Montoya will start in first grade, with Crichton probably in NSW Cup.
Halves will be Wakeham and Cogger with Nu Brown at hooker.
JMK will be off the bench hooker in first grade for Lichaa (and cover injuries in the halves and backline during games).

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya will start in first grade, with Crichton probably in NSW Cup.
Halves will be Wakeham and Cogger with Nu Brown at hooker.
JMK will be off the bench hooker in first grade for Lichaa (and cover injuries in the halves and backline during games).
Nah too many worthy forward to accomodate. I recon pay will play JMK in ISP to get the hooking roll ironed out. Once he’s done his trade and Pays confident he’ll surpass Lichaa he will be promoted and Lichaa will be dropped. In the interim he will cover Lichaa if injured but that’s it.

Pay will ride with a 4 Forward bench, because Jacko and CHN can play in the backs if needed, Holland is versatile and can play at Hooker or in the Halves if needed. No need for JMK.

I think it will be

14. Elliot
15. RFM
16. Sue
17. Fualalo

18. Ogden

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah too many worthy forward to accomodate. I recon pay will play JMK in ISP to get the hooking roll ironed out. Once he’s done his trade and Pays confident he’ll surpass Lichaa he will be promoted and Lichaa will be dropped. In the interim he will cover Lichaa if injured but that’s it.

Pay will ride with a 4 Forward bench, because Jacko and CHN can play in the backs if needed, Holland is versatile and can play at Hooker or in the Halves if needed. No need for JMK.

I think it will be

14. Elliot
15. RFM
16. Sue
17. Fualalo

18. Ogden
We can't afford to not have a utility on the bench because:
a) Lichaa is gassed after 50-60 minutes.
b) If Foran goes down mid game we are screwed.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't afford to not have a utility on the bench because:
a) Lichaa is gassed after 50-60 minutes.
b) If Foran goes down mid game we are screwed.
Lichaa played 80mins under Des every week. He looks thinner this year so hopefully he’s fitter.

If he needs a rest or Foran gets injured Holland can step in and CHN can replace Holland.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger gets first crack eh?? Was this David Holland’s decision lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You cant just medically retire him. It's a pre existing condition. We knew his injuries before we signed him. It's like brett stewart. They couldnt medically retire him either
I don't believe, for example, that Foran's toe ligaments injury was pre existing. However the lumbar five vertebrae problem was. The medical reason why he is unable to play is important in the decision process as to whether or not the NRL allows him to be medically retired with full salary cap exemption.

Go Dogs

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still need to see more of Cogger to be convinced he can not only handle halfback at NRL level but can actually steer the tram around and create tries..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa played 80mins under Des every week. He looks thinner this year so hopefully he’s fitter.

If he needs a rest or Foran gets injured Holland can step in and CHN can replace Holland.
Can he pass left to right off the ground yet?

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
I still need to see more of Cogger to be convinced he can not only handle halfback at NRL level but can actually steer the tram around and create tries..
I really hope you were making a joke about the tram (team) but never mind if it was one of those spell check things l still had a good laugh