Cogger And klem

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just read that apparently Foran has told the club that he’s 100% committed to the club and won’t go back to manly. If he pulls up well foz and Lewis gotta be starting. I’ll play cogger at 14.
Hes on $1.2m a year and he aint gonna say that he aint committed

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one can understand how Cogger gets first crack ahead of a Foran/Lewis pairing. But I bet ya Pay understands how! He will fuck everything up by trying to reinvent the wheel.
Foran to hooker. I have said it a few times and think it could work. JMK or Lichaa to replace for last 20 or so. They could replace Lewis, Cogger or Foran and have things shuffled around for them to end up at 9.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ask Dave Holland hahah.. he knows about guys having a “crack” at all too well.. (sorry Dave,my apologies)

But on a serious note, if cogger can step up and make the most of the opportunity take it with both hands and prove himself then good on him, make the spot his an make us all proud I say...!!!
Apology not accepted

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Foran to hooker. I have said it a few times and think it could work. JMK or Lichaa to replace for last 20 or so. They could replace Lewis, Cogger or Foran and have things shuffled around for them to end up at 9.
There's so many things wrong with Foran at hooker lol. Doesn't have the fitness, can't physically handle the defensive load, gets up off the ground like a cripple, can't bend over, etc.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Article was written by A Sumption.

Completely baseless.

Foran and Lewis are starting halves, Cogger will remain in NSW Cup and partner Wakeham, with Nu Brown at hooker.
JMK will come off the bench in first grade for Lichaa.
Foran NOT going to Manly.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this point in time I could write an article saying Tolman is getting the go ahead to earn a halves spot ahead of anyone else and it would be as close to being accurate as the article posted. The preseason can be good or bad for every player and I don't want the club to play any player out of form because they were in form last year. Montoya was good in his initial season for us but didn't reproduce the same form. Lewis or Foran might also begin the year poorly. Club needs to pick on form, not favouritism.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Article was written by A Sumption.

Completely baseless.

Foran and Lewis are starting halves, Cogger will remain in NSW Cup and partner Wakeham, with Nu Brown at hooker.
JMK will come off the bench in first grade for Lichaa.
Foran NOT going to Manly.
I'm not a betting man but mr I your line up will be correct for the start of the season.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer is also filthy with the club over the way it didn’t back the players over the Mad Monday scandal.

Yep dont blame him at all. I would switch clubs if the same happened to me.

Im surprised more players aint leaving, especially ones like Elliot who were hung out to dry.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Day 1 of pre season and he's been given first crack at 7? No one actually believes this BS do they?

I think the only certainty in my opinion is that Lewis gets first shot in the halves. He's the only one that's earned it and has runs on the board recently. This is presuming his attitude is good and he doesn't take his position and chance for granted.
Well at one point we re-signed Lichaa and had Mbye as 7.

Anything is possible with the donkeys we have leading the pack.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep dont blame him at all. I would switch clubs if the same happened to me.

Im surprised more players aint leaving, especially ones like Elliot who were hung out to dry.
Seriously though, why would you go naked on a balcony?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like CNN is not the only fake news outlet.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That worries me a little only that he will be taking a spot of someone that we could be grooming for the future. I like the bench because if he breaks we have lost nothing then we could retire him.
In the best interest of the club we need Foran to either kill it or be medically retired, their is to much money tied up in him at present.
If I buy a 2nd car I want to give it a solid work out before I do, and Foran needs a solid work out to see if he can still handle it, after such along lay off and rehab.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the best interest of the club we need Foran to either kill it or be medically retired, their is to much money tied up in him at present.
If I buy a 2nd car I want to give it a solid work out before I do, and Foran needs a solid work out to see if he can still handle it, after such along lay off and rehab.
We tried that this year. Didnt work. Try it again and have another bad year. Finished the season well without him. I dont think he is a full time player anymore as why i suggested the bench which will hopefully keep him involved and fresh. Also keep other guys watching over their shoulder. He could make a difference through a game being fresh. If we have to keep him then we have to try to keep him injury free and keep him playing.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's so many things wrong with Foran at hooker lol. Doesn't have the fitness, can't physically handle the defensive load, gets up off the ground like a cripple, can't bend over, etc.
I agree with a lot of your points raised. Sub him off when he is tired, he will handle the D IMO, he is a cripple but this will cripple him faster and it gives us a kicking option from dummy half which is important IMO.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just give him a shot of peptides FFS...lol
Or get someone like Ogden to torpedo into his knees during a game by "accident" so we can medically retire him... Fcuk that's evil.