Cogger And klem

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis was the reason the team clicked when he was introduced to fg. Before that pay tried everything to get the team to fire with no success. No way would pay want that again and have a miserable year this year. Its all hype for nothing. Lewis was the form player in that position. Its his
Pay is clueless

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets see what he does. Like the fact that the Victorious isp coach is now his assistant.
I think that’s a good move, particularly because he’s got a good relationship with a lot of our squad (since half is last years ISP team) and knows their game inside out.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran on the bench for me . I know we have money tied up with him but his not our future. Cogger should get a start. Off course with Lewis
Foran should be thrown in the deep end, then we will know if he has properly recovered, if so we can either keep him or release to another club for good money, (no club would sign him at present). If he breaks down again then medically retire him.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m very worried about his eye for potential. I don’t think he’s got even the slightest clue.

Let’s review his past recruits so far..

1. JMK
2. Mosss Suli
3. Clay Priest
4. John Olive
5. Resigned Lichaa for 2 years after Des moved him on.
6. He told Lewis he was free to look elsewhere when he was announced as head coach.
7. Meaney
8. Cogger
9. Crichton
10. Sue
11. CHN
12. C. Smith

He’s got a terrible track record. I hope he somehow turns it around, but he hasn’t landed anyone good so far, except CHN and C.Smith. Other than these two One fuck up after the next, or fringe first graders in bottom 6 teams.
I think Chris Anderson probably has alot to do with the recruitment.

They're probably hoping to find a diamond in the rough like in the 90's, problem is football has changed alot since then.

The board needed to change and at the moment I support them but I hope we don't look back on wasted years in the future.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m very worried about his eye for potential. I don’t think he’s got even the slightest clue.

Let’s review his past recruits so far..

1. JMK
2. Mosss Suli
3. Clay Priest
4. John Olive
5. Resigned Lichaa for 2 years after Des moved him on.
6. He told Lewis he was free to look elsewhere when he was announced as head coach.
7. Meaney
8. Cogger
9. Crichton
10. Sue
11. CHN
12. C. Smith

He’s got a terrible track record. I hope he somehow turns it around, but he hasn’t landed anyone good so far, except CHN and C.Smith. Other than these two One fuck up after the next, or fringe first graders in bottom 6 teams.
Have u been away or something. We have only had money to sign fringe players so far.

chrisbelmore1998

Waterboy
Reaction score
It is so clear now for me. Ramien for Klemmer. If not, Klemmer can play park football for 2 years with no SOO and Aust bonuses and will be in breach of his contract if he fails to turn up to any training/ promotional obligations including jersy promos at the Bulldogs' shop. Cleeland and Tapau/Brown for Foran. Cleeland is still unsigned and both the assistant coach and Reece Martin reckon he should be in first grade already. I agree. He was vital in the win over Newtown in the reggies GF and I have not seen him miss an important tackle in spite of the claims he can't defend. This guy is a Pollamaounter, a Bulldog, and we still have time to correct a massive recruitment blunder.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran should be thrown in the deep end, then we will know if he has properly recovered, if so we can either keep him or release to another club for good money, (no club would sign him at present). If he breaks down again then medically retire him.
That worries me a little only that he will be taking a spot of someone that we could be grooming for the future. I like the bench because if he breaks we have lost nothing then we could retire him.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope Lewis gets first crack, thinking outside the box I think cogger has the right build for a hooker. Imagine a hooker with a good passing game and a kicking game
You know what, that’s actually not a bad idea!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on any of the following:

- Michael Jennings
- Alex Johnson
- Matt Dufty
- Jarred Hayne

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on any of the following:

- Michael Jennings
- Alex Johnson
- Matt Dufty
- Jarred Hayne
You don't release the Morris twins and replace them with a Jennings or Hayne

Johnson has speed and that is all he has. Shocking defence. Dufty same shit as Johnson

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't release the Morris twins and replace them with a Jennings or Hayne

Johnson has speed and that is all he has. Shocking defence. Dufty same shit as Johnson
Who do you reckon we should replace them with?

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just read that apparently Foran has told the club that he’s 100% committed to the club and won’t go back to manly. If he pulls up well foz and Lewis gotta be starting. I’ll play cogger at 14.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read that apparently Foran has told the club that he’s 100% committed to the club and won’t go back to manly. If he pulls up well foz and Lewis gotta be starting. I’ll play cogger at 14.
Where’d you read that?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I get that, but surely there’s better out there?
Not for the price we can pay. And how do u know yet if what we did get was bad signings? More than half haven't played for us yet.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL @ people drawing conclusions from a sh!t baseless article.....

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not for the price we can pay. And how do u know yet if what we did get was bad signings? More than half haven't played for us yet.
But they’ve played elsewhere and I’ve watched them, particularly after we signed them I paid specific attention and made an effort to watch each and everyone of their respective games for the season.