Cogger And klem

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not ideal, but it's good to know we have options. He would be a great centre if he had pace.
Yeah i liked him when he played centre in isp. Cracking defence in some games just smashed opponents. Do like him where he is but think the guy will give all wherever.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lewis was by far our best last year, No way should he be moved. If he is moved to centre and our halves flop, pay can fuck off with Klemmer.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer wasn't pissed at signing Woods it was that Woods was getting a heap more cash them him.
But that was last year, and Klemmer knew that his contract was back ended into next year and the year after that. It's a selective article only telling the bits that suite the desired narrative and leave out the ones that don't.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But that was last year, and Klemmer knew that his contract was back ended into next year and the year after that. It's a selective article only telling the bits that suite the desired narrative and leave out the ones that don't.

Go Dogs
If Klemmer is getting a average of $700K and Woods was getting a average of $900K just because hes getting back loaded money doesn't mean he wasn't getting short changed compared to Woods.

That is just hypothetical numbers by the way

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If pay picks cogger over lewis fmd

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not ideal, but it's good to know we have options. He would be a great centre if he had pace.
If he had pace he'd make a great number 1... but no need to move him from the halves in my opinion.
Be interesting to see him progress next year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Day 1 of pre season and he's been given first crack at 7? No one actually believes this BS do they?

I think the only certainty in my opinion is that Lewis gets first shot in the halves. He's the only one that's earned it and has runs on the board recently. This is presuming his attitude is good and he doesn't take his position and chance for granted.
Yeh I'd be pissed if we don't start Lewis and I see us starting a million dollar half if fit too. I don't see how cogger gets first crack

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I'd be pissed if we don't start Lewis and I see us starting a million dollar half if fit too. I don't see how cogger gets first crack
No one can understand how Cogger gets first crack ahead of a Foran/Lewis pairing. But I bet ya Pay understands how! He will fuck everything up by trying to reinvent the wheel.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t be surprised if there’s another gossip “journalist” that comes out saying Lewis is going to get the spot. It’s a pretty old tactic used by coaches to motivate players in pre season.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Promising" JMK - promising to be a reserve grade footballer

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t be surprised if there’s another gossip “journalist” that comes out saying Lewis is going to get the spot. It’s a pretty old tactic used by coaches to motivate players in pre season.
No there will be an article saying “Lewis asks for immediate release”

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Lewis gets first crack, thinking outside the box I think cogger has the right build for a hooker. Imagine a hooker with a good passing game and a kicking game

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I worry about pay’s eye for talent.

This article may not be true but it certainly wouldn’t surprise me. He’s had jmk sign on quick fast as a half/hooker when he’s shit at one and mediocre at the other. He had him in front of Lewis. And now he chooses this loser, cogger.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis was the reason the team clicked when he was introduced to fg. Before that pay tried everything to get the team to fire with no success. No way would pay want that again and have a miserable year this year. Its all hype for nothing. Lewis was the form player in that position. Its his

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I worry about pay’s eye for talent.

This article may not be true but it certainly wouldn’t surprise me. He’s had jmk sign on quick fast as a half/hooker when he’s shit at one and mediocre at the other. He had him in front of Lewis. And now he chooses this loser, cogger.
I’m very worried about his eye for potential. I don’t think he’s got even the slightest clue.

Let’s review his past recruits so far..

1. JMK
2. Mosss Suli
3. Clay Priest
4. John Olive
5. Resigned Lichaa for 2 years after Des moved him on.
6. He told Lewis he was free to look elsewhere when he was announced as head coach.
7. Meaney
8. Cogger
9. Crichton
10. Sue
11. CHN
12. C. Smith

He’s got a terrible track record. I hope he somehow turns it around, but he hasn’t landed anyone good so far, except CHN and C.Smith. Other than these two One fuck up after the next, or fringe first graders in bottom 6 teams.