Cody walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouannet

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cody walker has turned down an extension at Redfern apparently 3 clubs are interested

What are your thoughts??

I'd like him in the blue and white

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not a fan, I genuinely don’t enjoy watching him play.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can be craftey and do some good things in patches throughout a game, but he doesn't offer enough size, strength or presence for me.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is what we need fuck his age no1 said nuffin when perret and all these stale barstards were fullback we need spark and hes got it 2 year deal cant go wrong

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He is what we need fuck his age no1 said nuffin when perret and all these stale barstards were fullback we need spark and hes got it 2 year deal cant go wrong
Perrett was a fill in because first Barba jumped ship at the start of a season, second because BMoz blew his knee the next season when he was recruited as the new FB and third because Abbey never measured up. Mbye will buy and sell Walker at FB and he is only about 23 not rising 31 when he comes up on the market.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I think we should wait till end of next year to make any big signings, definitely have to aim higher than Walker too

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We dont another 5/8.. FMD were crying out for a top notch halfback

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have asked for Cook back last year when they signed Farah. No thanks to Walker we can do better

Status
Not open for further replies.