Cody Walker is a dog

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How does this dog only get a 1 week ban??
the constant bias against this club will never go away
if it was a dogs player.... minimum 4 weeks
Plus if a white Dogs player did it to the piece of shit, it would end up with gaol time for a "hate crime". That's how this fucked up world works these days.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if the V'RLol are serious then, any player who approaches anyone trying to catch the ball while in the air, or approaches a player still in the air after kicking the ball should be penalised with intent. Any player approaches a decoy in an attacking move, penalised for intent. I am only attempting to highlight the futility and stupidity of penalising Hethrington as I feel they are opening a can of worms. If a player does not connect then there is no way possible that any "intent" can be proven.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So if the V'RLol are serious then, any player who approaches anyone trying to catch the ball while in the air, or approaches a player still in the air after kicking the ball should be penalised with intent. Any player approaches a decoy in an attacking move, penalised for intent. I am only attempting to highlight the futility and stupidity of penalising Hethrington as I feel they are opening a can of worms. If a player does not connect then there is no way possible that any "intent" can be proven.
Exactly this!

Any ref worth their salt would have a word to JJ and Hetho on the run.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Removing the punches has ruined the game the most. Little coward bitches like this **** and ennis are allowed to act like fuckwits without the fear of consequences.

This rule just teaches players to be bitches.
Too right Assassin
Its a double edged saw I reckon.
Punching on in sports could be seen as setting a bad example for kids.
On the other hand you have mouthy cowards and grubby shit like eye gouging and stepping on players legs like a dog setting a bad example without consequences.
Id rather see someone stand up for themselves then having to lay on the ground like a sook long enough to milk a whistle blown.
Ennis was bad enough but I reckon a punch in the head wouldnt have bothered him. Josh Reynolds on the other hand was embarrassing the way he use to act tough.
We should be teaching kids there are consequences to your actions.
As a kid, If someones going to bully you or our sister in a park for example, theres no lying on the ground sooking waiting for mum to come and sort it out.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit of bad blood between the two sides, they loved getting our scalp,

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly this!

Any ref worth their salt would have a word to JJ and Hetho on the run.
Unfortunately the refs are not really worth anything... but yeah, rather than stop play and drag the player and captain out and lecture them on the fact they are " being too aggressive" well..... on the run, that makes too much sense.... oh and then missing completely a couple of scummy acts, well that compounds the stupidity. If I am not mistaken too I saw one of our players hands stood on by a Rabbitohs boot right near our goal line as he was getting up to play the ball. That seems to be the norm for them rather than the exception.....

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately the refs are not really worth anything... but yeah, rather than stop play and drag the player and captain out and lecture them on the fact they are " being too aggressive" well..... on the run, that makes too much sense.... oh and then missing completely a couple of scummy acts, well that compounds the stupidity. If I am not mistaken too I saw one of our players hands stood on by a Rabbitohs boot right near our goal line as he was getting up to play the ball. That seems to be the norm for them rather than the exception.....
Refs need an education in basic psychology. Humans don't see what they aren't looking for, even if it is right in front of them. Instead, they do see what they ARE looking for, even if it doesn't happen.

That in a nutshell is what is wrong with reffing these days. Know the rules, enforce the rules, end of. They saw Hetho miss, because they are looking for him to break the rules. They don't see Walker pull scummy stuff in broad daylight because they aren't looking for him to do stuff. Refs need to be person-blind. Doesn't matter what your name is, the number on your shirt, the colour of your hair, or the badge on your jersey. If you break the rules, you get penalised/binned, etc. Get rid of the homework!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs need an education in basic psychology. Humans don't see what they aren't looking for, even if it is right in front of them. Instead, they do see what they ARE looking for, even if it doesn't happen.

That in a nutshell is what is wrong with reffing these days. Know the rules, enforce the rules, end of. They saw Hetho miss, because they are looking for him to break the rules. They don't see Walker pull scummy stuff in broad daylight because they aren't looking for him to do stuff. Refs need to be person-blind. Doesn't matter what your name is, the number on your shirt, the colour of your hair, or the badge on your jersey. If you break the rules, you get penalised/binned, etc. Get rid of the homework!
And used the "crusher tackle" earlier that he penalised Hetho for as an example of his aggression...yet match review found no case to answer.

Club needs to employ Cam Smith for his ref-whisperer expertise (or drop off some brown paper bags to the Sutton household)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And used the "crusher tackle" earlier that he penalised Hetho for as an example of his aggression...yet match review found no case to answer.

Club needs to employ Cam Smith for his ref-whisperer expertise (or drop off some brown paper bags to the Sutton household)
Jokes aside...thats a great and necessary idea.

We must get a ref consultant to work with the team.

We always knew it but we dont get an equal fair go and now, with Vlad's rules, we got further behind the 8 ball.

50% we are a dumb team but 50% we get unfairly adjudicated and our opposition given free rein.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That crusher penalty was ridiculous, the fact that it didn't have a case to answer isn't even validation, he should never ever have been penalised for an opposition player backing into him right on the try line.

The NRL needs to get on top of the crusher tackle quick smart. I've been noticing how some players turn their backs themselves, while other players are staying front on, but sometimes getting twisted in the tackle.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That crusher penalty was ridiculous, the fact that it didn't have a case to answer isn't even validation, he should never ever have been penalised for an opposition player backing into him right on the try line.

The NRL needs to get on top of the crusher tackle quick smart. I've been noticing how some players turn their backs themselves, while other players are staying front on, but sometimes getting twisted in the tackle.
Great points mate and I too have observed the issue with players backing into a tackle and actually putting themselves in a bad position. If you and I and Fox Sports can see that why can't the referees? Blinkered fools make blinkered decisions...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Did we have a try scored against us with that penalty? Can't remember.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did we have a try scored against us with that penalty? Can't remember.
I think we might have had a goal kicked?

Edit: yes, penalty against Hetho for dangerous tackle in 26th minute. Penalty goal 50 seconds later to make it 0-8.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Maybe I’ve missed it but our 2 players that were penalised for foul play during the game have not been sighted by the judiciary. But a South’s player that wasn’t penalised for 2 incidents of foul play during the game has been, on both.

My view is that’s 4 proven “mistakes” by the referee and all 4 of them were against us and in favour of the Wabbitts. That’s the facts, undeniable. We all complain about bias against us, but this is dismissed as simply being our own bias. Well here are another 4 items of evidence that are all irrefutable.
Go Dogs