Cody Walker is a disgrace to the game

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of utter crap,he got baited into doing something stupid and he took the bait hook line and sinker. you think what he did showed mongrel?? fukn lol he looked like a shitzu trying to hump a great danes leg.O'meley,Mason or Asa would have smashed the cahunt in the second half half not try dry hump him after the half time siren went. Lewis's brain fart was a major contributing factor to us losing that match,end of story.
You really can't compare Lewis to O'meley, Mason, SBW or Asatasi , i.e. in stature & they were also in a pack where as Lewis is flying solo in a young team with no confidence But you've got to admire the kid for a brave heart and never taking a backward step no matter how big or tough they are, I still remember his running battle with Sam Burgers & a lot of people may not have noticed but he did save a certain Try yesterday like his done so many times before, 10/10 for courage. 1/10 for brain snap.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis is a first grader. A dumb brain snap yesterday, but emotions run high in this game. Walker said something derogatory- more than just being a reserve grader. Lewis is usually pretty level headed.

Snusnu

New Pup
Reaction score
This **** is always a problem against us with his dirty antics..... all i know is lewis dosent act that way without that **** saying something and fuck cummins the ****
Walker is an outright idiot. Every game he takes exception to anybody that competes well against him . Skirt with a chip on his shoulder .

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Walker is an outright idiot. Every game he takes exception to anybody that competes well against him . Skirt with a chip on his shoulder .
Time will catch up with Walker. There will be a few sides who are now working on tactics to put him off his game.
When he loses his edge he will become a big liability on the field, because he won't be able to control his temper.
The day will come when all teams know you can easily rile him, and see him off to the bin.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I made a thread about the refs and gets deleted… meanwhile another thread talking about refs was posted lol
You also spammed a whole thread like a 3-year-old seeking attention because she didnt get her dummy

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You also spammed a whole thread like a 3-year-old seeking attention because she didnt get her dummy
Why was my threads deleted and not the other thread that talked about the same topic?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why was my threads deleted and not the other thread that talked about the same topic?
You don’t need to start the same thread after every game whinging about the refs just use the game day thread like everyone else.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis was stupid.
If he wanted to get Walker (who is a serious c##t) he should have changed boots at half time to ones with aluminium studs and ranked those studs down Walker's Achilles fist & every chance he got.

Last edited:

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Walker is a grub - elbowed meaney last game . Lachie has a young family snd uncertain future - leave him alone

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can a ref legally send a player for 10 after the siren??
Yes. The referee has control of the players up until they leave the playing area, so if he had done it in the tunnel or something he couldn't have been binned, but the NRL would have still charged him no doubt.