Cody Allen

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ali? Is Ali your best Lebanese friend?
No he’s an Afghan hound. Full reffo, smashes girls Insta inbox asking for a duck type.

Greasy AF. Monobroe and I have only ever seen him take Turkish showers -just spray half a can of deodorant after exercise etc.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he’s an Afghan hound. Full reffo, smashes girls Insta inbox asking for a duck type.

Greasy AF. Monobroe and I have only ever seen him take Turkish showers -just spray half a can of deodorant after exercise etc.
What do you do for work?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you do for work?
Centrelink bro.
But sometimes I’ll represent boys in court as an amateur lawyer. Common assault, that type of thing. Plead down to a section 10 or ‘conditional discharge’ as it’s called now.
mths way I see it is you pay a lawyer 1600 or Nasheed 250 plus lunch, and you’ll get almost as good a job as any other lawyer. I game the system.

that said, if you know any cash in hand work for a few hours a week I’m open. Has to be cash in hand to not jeopardise payments

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Centrelink bro.
But sometimes I’ll represent boys in court as an amateur lawyer. Common assault, that type of thing. Plead down to a section 10 or ‘conditional discharge’ as it’s called now.
mths way I see it is you pay a lawyer 1600 or Nasheed 250 plus lunch, and you’ll get almost as good a job as any other lawyer. I game the system.

that said, if you know any cash in hand work for a few hours a week I’m open. Has to be cash in hand to not jeopardise payments
Do you know your clients names?

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Centrelink bro.

Hey Nash, Have you ever considered applying for MAFS?
Cody isn’t the rock star fullback we have been hoping for. But that’s why we signed the FOX.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah bro. I started watching before that because I learnt it’s what ‘the done thing’ is in the Lebanese community to follow eels or dogs but the semi final hooked me.

btw how do u know this? What yousaid seems suspiciously close to what Ali told me yesterday.
You don't follow the Dogs. You follow Souths!!! End of story. You don't even know the Doggies players names!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't follow the Dogs. You follow Souths!!! End of story. You don't even know the Doggies players names!!!
I follow both. I also took timeout in 2003/4 to follow Penrith.
Having two teams keeps yiu sane, trust me.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I follow both. I also took timeout in 2003/4 to follow Penrith.
Having two teams keeps yiu sane, trust me.
How can you follow 2 teams? Who do you support when the Doggies are playing Souths?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you follow 2 teams? Who do you support when the Doggies are playing Souths?
My logic is what means more.
Last year in round 20 something I went for Souths. Why? Their season was still in play. Dogs was dead. So there was no practical point in the dogs winning, which they ironically did.
Vice versa it’s the dogs.
If all things were neutral, it would be the dogs atm.
In 2014 I cheered on Souths as they hadn’t tasted success in decades. Whereas dogs were still a credible team at the time and had been to the grand final two years earlier and won it a few years before that.
However if it were the same next year (this year obviously won’t be) then I’ll go for dogs as it’s our turn.
I’m really hooikg Souths can win the thing this year. They have the team to do it and it’ll be good to send the mastercosch out on a fairytale.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same gag of deliberately getting names wrong you were using 3 years ago. You really need new material. Getting very stale.

Allan was great last year for Souths. Has played 2 games behind a badly beaten pack in dismal conditions. He’s the least of our concerns right now.
Yeah I agree, let’s see him in dryer conditions before writing him off

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I get it, I Speak uncomfortable truths and I’m hated for it.
The Aussies here hate me.
The mods hate me.
You hate me.
The islanders hate me.
The atheists hate me.
Even the darn club hates me because of the leaks

The only Peopel here that have my back (and vice versa) are the Lebanese guys here. Shout out to my crew. Much love ❤ Ain’t no thing like love as the love, between thugs.
Might have helped if u got his name right. Who is Cody Allen?