News Coaches In The Firing Line

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How is he in panic mode though? Allan doesn't deserve to stay at fullback after being a liability under the high ball last week and Averillo is injured plus was doing nothing which is why Lewis is in.

Baz doesn't rate Lewis, that's why he picked Averillo and Wakeham ahead of him initially. But Lewis is the best option available as much as we hate it. I know you hate Baz, but try and use some reason.

I'll ask you this.. With Averillo injured who would you pick in the halves?
Okay Baz is great, amazing supercoach. Greatest supercoach that ever coached.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is he in panic mode though? Allan doesn't deserve to stay at fullback after being a liability under the high ball last week and Averillo is injured plus was doing nothing which is why Lewis is in.

Baz doesn't rate Lewis, that's why he picked Averillo and Wakeham ahead of him initially. But Lewis is the best option available as much as we hate it. I know you hate Baz, but try and use some reason.

I'll ask you this.. With Averillo injured who would you pick in the halves?
He's panicking. He didn't expect us to be that bad, neither did we.

Did you watch the pre game interview with Barrett on Fox 20 minutes before we played the Knights.
He was really really confident we'd get the job done. Watch his interviews now.
I bet he would of looked at our first 5 games before the season started and marked down the knights game(without Ponga) and the Broncos game as wins. He's shocked and so are we!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okay Baz is great, amazing supercoach. Greatest supercoach that ever coached.
Haha. You carry on like a child. Is that what I'm saying? Answer the question seeing as you know everything.

Who would you pick in the halves seeing as Averillo had an elbow injury and is now out with an ankle injury?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha. You carry on like a baby. Is that what I'm saying? Answer the question seeing as you have all of the answers.

Who would you pick in the halves seeing as Averillo had an elbow and is now out with an ankle injury?
I'd pick an extra forward considering Flanagan doesn't know his supporting halves even exist.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha. You carry on like a child. Is that what I'm saying? Answer the question seeing as you know everything.

Who would you pick in the halves seeing as Averillo had an elbow injury and is now out with an ankle injury?
Yes, I'd pick Lewis if Avo is injured that's a no brainer.

Didn't Stimpson play 5/8 at the storm for a few games?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Did you watch the pre game interview with Barrett on Fox 20 minutes before we played the Knights.
I bet he would of looked at our first 5 games before the season started and marked down the knights game(without Ponga) and the Broncos game as wins. He's shocked and so are we!
I'm sure he's realised he's in for a tougher job than even he would have thought and I don't agree with everything he's done. I want Waddell dropped/benched and Doorey to come in. I'd like to see Hoppa dropped but we have no one to replace him.

But I still don't see what decision he's made to suggest he's panicking? Meaney was better than Allan at fullback and is much safer. Averillo is injured and can't play.

Topine is getting a debut which is a good move. I'm not a fan of the Britt selection, would rather Smith. So sure, he might make some questionable decisions but I don't see panic.

Panicking would be dropping Flanagan to reserve grade. We have so many injuries and suspensions and such a weak squad that there's only so many options Barrett has.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, I'd pick Lewis if Avo is injured that's a no brainer.

Didn't Stimpson play 5/8 at the storm for a few games?
Well that's what's happened..

I think he did once or twice but c'mon.. Now that would be a panic move! Imagine how slammed he'd get if he did that?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure he's realised he's in for a tougher job than even he would have thought and I don't agree with everything he's done. I want Waddell dropped/benched and Doorey to come in. I'd like to see Hoppa dropped but we have no one to replace him.

But I still don't see what decision he's made to suggest he's panicking? Meaney was better than Allan at fullback and is much safer. Averillo is injured and can't play.

Topine is getting a debut which is a good move. I'm not a fan of the Britt selection, would rather Smith. So sure, he might make some questionable decisions but I don't see panic.

Panicking would be dropping Flanagan to reserve grade. We have so many injuries and suspensions and such a weak squad that there's only so many options Barrett has.
Believe me, if we didn't have that may players out you would of seen more changes...the cupboard is bare.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Believe me, if we didn't have that may players out you would of seen more changes...the cupboard is bare.
I wish he could have! Napa and Hoppa shouldn't play FG for the club again. That wouldn't be panicking, that would be the right decision. But we're so low on troops that those guys can't be dropped unfortunately.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

I’m shocked too. Not so much that the attack isn’t firing cause that takes more than 1 off season to completely change the structure and it’s a young team with a few new players - we need to try and be patient. I’m just struggling to make sense of 15 blokes off contract and they don’t look hungry... maybe Meaney was the exception last week he played well. I’m just thinking certain guys know they are goneski after this year and are going through the motions.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish he could have! Napa and Hoppa shouldn't play FG for the club again. That wouldn't be panicking, that would be the right decision. But we're so low on troops that those guys can't be dropped unfortunately.
If there were more troops to pick from there would've of been 6 changes not 3.
Barrett's in panic mode. His demeanour has changed in 3 weeks, he actually looks shocked. The post game presser, man he looked flustered.
Mate, I'm telling you he wouldn't be sleeping much this week.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking about kicking someone when their down! I don't care what anyone says, we need to stand the fuck up to these flops, the club needs to stick together and show how much love and support they have for everything about bulldogs, and start shooting down any negative media put out about the dogs! I'm sick of watching us bend over to anyone!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett's in panic mode. His demeanour has changed in 3 weeks, he actually looks shocked. The post game presser, man he looked flustered.
Let's just agree to disagree.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need a Klopp. Someone that would hammer the players off the park and then be salty as fuck when we lose post game lol.