Official Club Update Videos

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Feel sorry for Lewis. We all loved him when he first came in and saw a lot of promise in him.

Poor coaching and development still had him doing the same shit (if not worse) than the day he started in first grade.

I reckon he may surprise this year with the right coaching this time around.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feel sorry for Lewis. We all loved him when he first came in and saw a lot of promise in him.

Poor coaching and development still had him doing the same shit (if not worse) than the day he started in first grade.

No other teams had seen much of Lewis before he hit first grade and those first few games he had time and space that made him look a bit better then he is. As soon as teams worked it out and took that time and space away he has never recovered and unfortunately for him he just doesn’t have the natural talent to make up for it.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If we get Burton early he'll be playing CC next year so most fans won't care about Lewis (that's assuming he doesn't request a release). He should consider himself lucky to have even made it to FG because in a stronger club he'd spend his entire career playing CC

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like how he already has seen the potential in jackson topine, he said it in the new vid on the bulldogs twitter if yous r interested

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who's the big tatted kid on the bike in the Dan Ferris video?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched a bit more of the interview on 9 news.... good to hear we will get answers on a few players within the next few weeks to fill our top 30 for this year.... have a funny dealing Mansour and Burton will be the guys

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched a bit more of the interview on 9 news.... good to hear we will get answers on a few players within the next few weeks to fill our top 30 for this year.... have a funny dealing Mansour and Burton will be the guys
I think Mansour is virtually a done deal at the Tigs

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just say yes to anyone who will go there lol
What a shit hole of a club no wonder kids make a name for themselves and leave... also a good club to take the scraps I guess lol

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like tigs are after everyone
They're after everyone but not they're landing anyone (of quality). Feels like they're in the same position we were in a few years ago. Tigers could end up with Mansour, Roberts and Laurie whereas we could end up with Burton, Leniu and JAC (plus Smith in 22). And we have Baz :laughing:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a shit hole of a club no wonder kids make a name for themselves and leave... also a good club to take the scraps I guess lol
Yeah I'm stunned they even got Tamou. They must have paid huge overs for him or they were the only club after him

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
They need to get there finger out and bring on Adidas Nike or something else that is qaulity for our Jersey enough classic i cant take it

Roosters have castore now going to shit on everyone

Letstrot

Waterboy
Reaction score

Brah, what drugs are you on?

You think im coming to Canterbury so Lachy can throw balls 2m above my head into row 10?

Last edited:

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They need to get there finger out and bring on Adidas Nike or something else that is qaulity for our Jersey enough classic i cant take it

Roosters have castore now going to shit on everyone
I agree 100%. Broncos just picked up ASICS as their clothing apparel maker. Someone like Under Amour, Adidas etc would be bloody brilliant to get them to make & design our gear