Official Club Update Videos

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%. That new head fitness guy they got from Titans looks like he ate Sam Kasiano
You mean the fat guy with the beard? I expected him to be fit if he's going to be teaching them about fitness, but as long as the advice is good, it'll work

Last edited:

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
You mean the fat guy with the beard? I'm pretty sure he's the strength and conditioning coach from the Panthers
I expected him to be fit if he's going to be teaching them about strength and conditioning, but as long as the advice is good, it'll work as it did for Penrith this year
That’s the coach from the Titans. Saw him last year there.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean the fat guy with the beard? I expected him to be fit if he's going to be teaching them about fitness, but as long as the advice is good, it'll work
Looks can be deceiving,he is a big unit,but apparently,he motors very well,and has done some marvellous work at the other clubs he has worked in,and comes with great recommendations.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely loved seeing that.

I can imagine his initial speech to the playing group....

" There will be times that I will push you to the edge and you'll think that I'm a C@nt. But if you stick with me & we stick together in all that we do & you push yourselves to do it well, then I know you'll look back and you will know that I was the C@nt that helped you achieve greatness "...

Maybe something like that
You had me at “There”

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the obvious, at least to me, features of the Dogs teams on field performances from HM to FG over the last two or three years was the regular physical dominance other teams had. Even games which the dogs would win. The effort was generally there but the frequency of other teams breaking tackles, offloading suggested that either technique or strength, or both, was lacking.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They move games to Wankwest means no membership for me.

Go Dogs
Likely to be 2 home games max.
Hilly said ‘vast majority of home games at ANZ’.
Then there’s 1 at Belmore, 1 in Perth (assuming open borders) and Magic Round in Brisneyland (not yet sure if that’s a home or away game and again, subject to borders open). Good Friday, Queens Birthday and at least I’d say 6 more games to be played at ANZ. I’m in!

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In regards to these club videos, has the club uploaded any big papa and elliott videos?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How good is it to have a proper fkn coach that can um er coach!

And speak clearly and concisely and openly about the team plan and goals

Always knew he was the man for the job and I’m saying it before a ball has been kicked in anger

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah just like a skinny chef, you just don't trust their cooking..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One of the obvious, at least to me, features of the Dogs teams on field performances from HM to FG over the last two or three years was the regular physical dominance other teams had. Even games which the dogs would win. The effort was generally there but the frequency of other teams breaking tackles, offloading suggested that either technique or strength, or both, was lacking.
I felt it was stature and build as well.

Too many stocky same same blokes in our 2020 team.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So now ANZ is off the cards for a refurb, why are we playing games at bankwest now? Just listening to the first video
Not sure maybe they’ll take a couple of smaller drawing games there? Doesn’t sound like there will be many at BankWest though.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I felt it was stature and build as well.

Too many stocky same same blokes in our 2020 team.
During the Hasler years it was very much the case that the junior sides were packed with similar shaped players whether backs or forwards - but what you are saying may have something to do with it.