Club statement on CHN release

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pffft.

not surprised, this club LOST ITS BALLS when we didn’t back our captain in 2015 and licked the NRL’s arses dry. Graham forever became a more placid player from that day.

this board confirmed change to this club. They are worse!! Rolled over and just let a player with ability leave to a stronger club without anything in return whilst we are destined for the spoon. They DO NOT CARE ABOUT US FANS - my mind will never ever be changed there. Please I hope this bunch of twits are marched...

Corey is a f’n sook. He rooted a school aged girl whilst on a club trip. Bad. He had a wife and family at home - immoral DOG!!!

good luck you piece of shit. I hope you stay fit and are not burdened with big injuries for the rest of your career ya flog.

that’s the last I’ll talk about that ct.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And he is hoping that by the time he plays us in 2021 his old team mates will have gotten tired of the idea of thumping him. After being betrayed by him just before the season started, and than not accepting their open invitation to be part of the team again, I'll bet he was pretty happy to agree not to play against them later this season.
Yes it is ironic that the players were wanting him to play again and he says no.....I was disappointed with his actions early this year, he had become somewhat of a favourite of mine but he has lost me with his holier than thou attitude and saltiness at being stood down even though he "apologized" for his actions probably because he had to...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course droppenball stayed, no one else would want him. Once again left with the dregs.

This was a complete balls up from everyone from the NRL to the board, and as usual with this club now it’s the fans that pay
Exactly right.
I do think it was a complete shit show at all levels.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
CHN is ok but not the best player we lost before. At least we got Cotric out of raiders if they get him.

Don't mind Okunbor he's got x factor. Not great in defence. But we need x factor the most. Hopefully he can learn to defend. He's done his time, for something that was a bad look but not illegal.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Out of the two i definitely wanted CHN back.
I cant stand watching Knockonbors stupid defensive reads over and over again and have that stupid look on his face.
Surely Barrett wont put up with that shit!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
C- CANBERRA
H- HIGH SCHOOLS
N- NICEEEE

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't get why we're keeping Okunbor? His offence was CLEARLY much worse than CHN. What. The. Fuck.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good decision. I’m happy the club retained Jayden to give him a second chance. CHN wants to be elsewhere and that is fine too. The club handled this one pretty professionally. I’m not sure what else the board could have done.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good decision. I’m happy the club retained Jayden to give him a second chance. CHN wants to be elsewhere and that is fine too. The club handled this one pretty professionally. I’m not sure what else the board could have done.
No the club bottled the whole thing. Professional? Hahahaha fuck me.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't get why we're keeping Okunbor? His offence was CLEARLY much worse than CHN. What. The. Fuck.
We offered them both the chance to stay. He wanted to go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We offered them both the chance to stay. He wanted to go.
Why did we offer Okunbor the chance to stay? Club claimed they lost us millions, derailed or season, etc. Yet we're happy to keep the WORST offender? Were people not praising the club for their so called "hard stance" when they were sacked? Yet Okunbor is back?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why did we offer Okunbor the chance to stay? Club claimed they lost us millions, derailed or season, etc. Yet we're happy to keep the WORST offender? Were people not praising the club for their so called "hard stance" when they were sacked? Yet Okunbor is back?
I'm included in that and I remain disappointed in what happened. But, the contract tear up scenario is now gone, OK has made it clear he wants to remain at the Dogs, and the powers that be seem to be convinced that he is sufficiently remorseful. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, the team itself is on record welcoming him back. I'd venture to suggest he will get the sack if he breaks the rules again.

And for anyone who thinks no other team is interested in him, go check out rival fan forums, many of them have fans saying their team should sign OK if the Dogs don't keep him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you read the statement? Didn't you read the part where Okunbor started crying?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you read the statement? Didn't you read the part where Okunbor started crying?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This whole thing has been a massive clusterfuck, Im just glad its over.
Good luck to him.
We can now get on with it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm included in that and I remain disappointed in what happened. But, the contract tear up scenario is now gone, OK has made it clear he wants to remain at the Dogs, and the powers that be seem to be convinced that he is sufficiently remorseful. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, the team itself is on record welcoming him back. I'd venture to suggest he will get the sack if he breaks the rules again.

And for anyone who thinks no other team is interested in him, go check out rival fan forums, many of them have fans saying their team should sign OK if the Dogs don't keep him.
We lose an international and retain a fucking nobody, what the fuck? Had to sit through people praising the club when in fact the club did absolutely nothing and then welcomed back the worst offender. Absolute shambles.