Club reassurance??? Where is it.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus and the other powers to be at the Club should read this thread - this is the real impact their decisions in their ivory towers have. Us as fans are completely beat - frustrated, dejected and feeling like absolute crap. We need real action now!

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone at the club who's seriously not sure whether to sack Baz or not has put a massive target on their head and needs to be moved on too. They're part of the problem and lacking ambition (and straight up not all there). I hope Gus is just straight lying or his opinion has at least changed since publically backing Baz (even tho he was finished after round 3). When things are so blantenly wrong I don't see why we have to suffer as fans.
Judging by the deathly silence, I don't think any of them really give a fuck about the fans. All you get from Gould is arrogance.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Judging by the deathly silence, I don't think any of them really give a fuck about the fans. All you get from Gould is arrogance.
The board will get voted out by the members if Baz isn't sacked. I'm pretty sure that's how our club works. I'm sure the boards copping it from members left right and centre currently.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Might be time for another emergency meeting called…

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another clean out, another half rebuild, still no light at the end of the tunnel in 22.. well except for our main man the FOX, he’s been a blessing to this club, and we will definitely benefit from it long term.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board will get voted out by the members if Baz isn't sacked. I'm pretty sure that's how our club works. I'm sure the boards copping it from members left right and centre currently.
And who is getting voted in by the members then? Do you really think there’s a massive amount of people that are going to be qualified to actually run or do a better job? I don’t.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
And who is getting voted in by the members then? Do you really think there’s a massive amount of people that are going to be qualified to actually run or do a better job? I don’t.
I think they will sack Baz because of this. They'll protect themselves which is natural to do BUT nothing at this club surprises me anymore.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think they will sack Baz because of this. They'll protect themselves which is natural to do.
They won’t do it to protect themselves they’ll sack him because Tbaz has been a total failure and it’s the right course of action.

Reactions: TAS

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They won’t do it to protect themselves they’ll sack him because Tbaz has been a total failure and it’s the right course of action.
Well he should of been sacked after round 3, and definitely after this week. Instead, still coaching next week picking his same favourite duds.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well he should of been sacked after round 3, and definitely after this week.
It doesn’t matter when he’s sacked as long as he’s gone before preseason. Getting the right coach and staff in place is the most crucial thing now.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter when he’s sacked as long as he’s gone before preseason. Getting the right coach and staff in place is the most crucial thing now.
Well there's only 1 option so not sure what they're waiting for. Maybe 2 if we want to risk on a rookie coach again. Our current roster/players will be much better with an interim coach + Gus.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well there's only 1 option so not sure what they're waiting for. Maybe 2 if we want to risk on a rookie coach again.
I’d say the board and admin have a different opinion to you on that.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the club doesn't hold an emergency meeting to sack the coaching staff this week I'll be disappointed.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trents done gus knows it ,hopefully this week its done

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Barrett has to go asap

The sooner he goes we can start progressing and bring that into the pre-season. 2023 we have to start on fire otherwise players will be looking for the exit.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spam the club on all socials… Insta, facebook, twitter… let them know how you feel, they can’t ignore it

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The least the club should do is fund the televising of the lower grade games so we can watch them and feel some sanity that our juniors know how to play and are going to be a brighter future. Right now, the first grade team plays with no heart for the Club.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A generic PC media release saying they are trying hard and to be patient wouldn’t really do a thing for me because that’s the only thing they would do publicly. I just want the issues sorted.
But it's better than another team list, and excited invitation to be at the game and support the Dogs. That, I consider an insult.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The least the club should do is fund the televising of the lower grade games so we can watch them and feel some sanity that our juniors know how to play and are going to be a brighter future. Right now, the first grade team plays with no heart for the Club.
The First Grade team is not the Bulldogs. I don't know who they imagine they are, but they are no team of mine.