Other News Source Clint Gutherson - Re signs with Parra till 2022

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? I don't even rate him a CvC rep tbh
Yeah I think so. Always busy, always talking, good link man, good leadership, high game IQ. Not in the Trbojevic, Tedesco sphere nor does he have the same kind skill and physical ability of Latrell or Ponga - but he's pretty good at everything and not really bad at anything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I think so. Always busy, always talking, good link man, good leadership, high game IQ. Not in the Trbojevic, Tedesco sphere nor does he have the same kind skill and physical ability of Latrell or Ponga - but he's pretty good at everything and not really bad at anything.
Can't argue there, but he is an annoying, arrogant **** lol

Plus he has a very punchable face lol

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can't argue there, but he is an annoying, arrogant **** lol

Plus he has a very punchable face lol
He is a solid player, does all the 1% plays but he is not a superstar and he is getting paid superstar money.
It has already fucked parras cap with losing papali

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill go a step further and say that he is 1 of 4 fullbacks that NSW would play ahead of any other centre.... Turbo, Latrell, Wighton and Gutho.

So that puts him in or near the elite category.

I think it is smart of Parra to not let his contract negotistion drag out any further. He is much more important to them than a Papalii or other fly in

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ill go a step further and say that he is 1 of 4 fullbacks that NSW would play ahead of any other centre.... Turbo, Latrell, Wighton and Gutho.

So that puts him in or near the elite category.

I think it is smart of Parra to not let his contract negotistion drag out any further. He is much more important to them than a Papalii or other fly in
he is no where near elite please, he is solid thats it. He is no better than Edwards from Penrith, both similar players

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
he is no where near elite please, he is solid thats it. He is no better than Edwards from Penrith, both similar players
Na Gutho is better than Edwards. Edwards is being carried hard.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone apart from the moron eels supporters actually rate this dud?
I read some of there comments on both of there forums and Facebook supporters pages and not many of them actually like him and most where hoping he would leave

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gutherson is better than Edwards defensively, effort in general and ball playing and playmaking (massively). Edwards maybe slightly better with his support play but that's it. Honestly it's night and day. Gutherson is worth at least 700k. Edwards lucky to be worth 500k (I don't think he'll even get that at Penrith).

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Edwards is trash imo. Tier 4-5 Fullback and should probably play on the wing.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Na Gutho is better than Edwards. Edwards is being carried hard.
Edwards was one of the best on ground in the GF win. Anyway gutho not worth more than $500k imo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Edwards was one of the best on ground in the GF win. Anyway gutho not worth more than $500k imo
You're right he isn't worth much more than that, there also isn't really a demand for fullbacks right now with most clubs having fullbacks locked in. I don't know how he got such a big contract haha.