Other News Source Clint Gutherson - Re signs with Parra till 2022

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Serious question besides Parramatta who else showed genuine interest in the queen? I know the media hyped him up to an extent but I cant recall any other interest shown by anyother club. Did the Tigers put in an offer they would be desperate for anyones signature grinning :grinning:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serious question besides Parramatta who else showed genuine interest in the queen? I know the media hyped him up to an extent but I cant recall any other interest shown by anyother club. Did the Tigers put in an offer they would be desperate for anyones signature grinning :grinning:
Good question, it seemed all the speculation was about whether or not he would re-sign rather than would he leave to go to ????

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Long live the queen with a man bun.........NOT :grinning: Why they wouldn't let him go and sure up vital players like Mahoney ( 9's don't grow on trees these days) is beyond me.
Agreed.

Massive recruitment f*ck up by Parrascum.

They should have made Mahoney absolute priority over Gutherson - but we won't complain they didn't.

Some of their fu*kwit supporters were going on about how Mitch Rein is about as good as Mahoney and weren't worried Mahony had signed with us. I didn't even know that Mitch Rein was still playing let alone that he signed with the Scum. He must be about 45 year old - he seems to have been around forever.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gutho is no world beater, but a very good fullback. He was playing origin last year. I’m not a fan of him, yet he’s better than what we have at the back.