Climate Change

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
why is population control so painful, you described it as something so lowkey and middle of the road just 1 post above, now that is the reason you can't even talk about it

talk about why you can't talk about it

so there is mention of something that is unspeakable while you paint a picture that overpopulation is such an emergency that any means is necessary to stop it

thats definitely some psycho shit you are hiding, like you think they should put 4 billion people onto a continent and nuke it or they should create a virus that kills people and the vaccine kills off your fertility

those things are unspeakable and are consistent with your messaging
Well - one more rodeo for the night.
Because - first point with discussing it is the erosion of personal rights. If you can somehow get the population to agree to it, then comes the second point, accusations (real or not) of eugenics. Its a dead end street - just look at the way people believe CVD was created or the vaccines kill off your fertility - too many people caught up there own arsehole for it to be worth the effort.

And you need to go back and read the posts carefully. I described what is termed 'history' and then made a broad brush statement over the future. Not the other way round.

We gunna go through the 7 stages of denial again? Maybe tomorrow....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Changing the story Rodzy and still not getting it right. The modus operandi....

And what exactly do I have to hide? Thought my views were pretty clear, posted for all to see and reposted again in case someone missed it.

And each and everyone of those views is middle of the road amongst population scientists. And I fully agree. I supported china's one child policy. If you agree that infant mortality governed population (a well supported theory), then the kick in population growth started after we got improved medical care (diseases) and stopped nuking each other (wars). Again a mainstream view.

This subject is 22 pages old - you seriously need a life buddy.
Videos of waves breaking over 2 storey buildings in Hawaii is far more interesting :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well - one more rodeo for the night.
Because - first point with discussing it is the erosion of personal rights. If you can somehow get the population to agree to it, then comes the second point, accusations (real or not) of eugenics. Its a dead end street - just look at the way people believe CVD was created or the vaccines kill off your fertility - too many people caught up there own arsehole for it to be worth the effort.

And you need to go back and read the posts carefully. I described what is termed 'history' and then made a broad brush statement over the future. Not the other way round.

We gunna go through the 7 stages of denial again? Maybe tomorrow....
you described a very dim view of the future and that its set in stone if nothing is done, i have no doubt you believe it so that means you should support every effort including the virus/vaccine idea, hacky also shared same sentiments and this applies to him also, your covid anti conspiracy arguments should be taken with a grain of salt

what do you think should happen to people who suggests they should create a virus and wipe out a population?, should they face massive criminal conspiracy charges or should they get the Australian of the Year like Burnett?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Videos of waves breaking over 2 storey buildings in Hawaii is far more interesting :grinning:
is that because there is human suffering involved and/or you like to see nature fighting back against people?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
is that because there is human suffering involved and/or you like to see nature fighting back against people?
Just thought it was a pretty awesome vid to share of a very unusual occurence.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's see what happens tomorrow or Friday with the Bribie Island breakthrough. I'd say some worried individuals at Golden Beach right now.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you described a very dim view of the future and that its set in stone if nothing is done, i have no doubt you believe it so that means you should support every effort including the virus/vaccine idea, hacky also shared same sentiments and this applies to him also, your covid anti conspiracy arguments should be taken with a grain of salt

what do you think should happen to people who suggests they should create a virus and wipe out a population?, should they face massive criminal conspiracy charges or should they get the Australian of the Year like Burnett?
So - yep - very dim view. So I should support the idea that the virus was designed to kill people and the vaccine was designed to lower fertility rates on the sly. Are you saying based on the evidence of overpopulation I should side with the lack of evidence of the virus/vaccine conspiracy? And because I sneakily do, my covid anti-conspiracy arguments are some sort of black flag operation that @Hacky McAxe and I cooked up. Have I got this straight?

Think you conspiracied yourself into a pretzel.

You finally did ask an interesting hypothetical question. Hypothetically, a man made virus that wipes out vast chunks of humanity may actually be a reasonable solution in terms of climate change. Provided its not selective, it avoids the issue of eugenics and provides humanity an outcome that sustains the human race and the environment.

But thats a hypothetical. From a humanity perspective - support it 100%. From a personal perspective - no way. Its like the would you kill Hitler as a baby argument. An interesting moral dilemma.

And just so we are clear again. A hypothetical. Yes a hypothetical. And in case you missed it the first time - a hypothetical.

Hypothetically yours...

Lizard lord.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So - yep - very dim view. So I should support the idea that the virus was designed to kill people and the vaccine was designed to lower fertility rates on the sly. Are you saying based on the evidence of overpopulation I should side with the lack of evidence of the virus/vaccine conspiracy? And because I sneakily do, my covid anti-conspiracy arguments are some sort of black flag operation that @Hacky McAxe and I cooked up. Have I got this straight?

Think you conspiracied yourself into a pretzel.

You finally did ask an interesting hypothetical question. Hypothetically, a man made virus that wipes out vast chunks of humanity may actually be a reasonable solution in terms of climate change. Provided its not selective, it avoids the issue of eugenics and provides humanity an outcome that sustains the human race and the environment.

But thats a hypothetical. From a humanity perspective - support it 100%. From a personal perspective - no way. Its like the would you kill Hitler as a baby argument. An interesting moral dilemma.

And just so we are clear again. A hypothetical. Yes a hypothetical. And in case you missed it the first time - a hypothetical.

Hypothetically yours...

Lizard lord.
Good luck with that. He doesn't understand hypotheticals. Pretty sure he has already reported you to police.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
not some sort of operation but you two both desperately want population to come down, you should not be commenting on covid conspiracies without disclosing that fact up front

its a conflict of interest, bill gates one of your heroes gets exposed for trying to cull the population along with scientific community, it would be the worst case scenario for you personally and your campaign, so you do your part to dismiss it

thats why hacky suddenly doesn't know that counting a study the wrong way won't effect the results, he is a flim flam man

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you didn't answer the question about what should happen to people who suggest to create a virus and wipe out a population, should they become australian of the year and have institutes named after them or should they be put in jail for life?

Australian government failed the test, why didn't they expose him immediately?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
not some sort of operation but you two both desperately want population to come down, you should not be commenting on covid conspiracies without disclosing that fact up front

its a conflict of interest, bill gates one of your heroes gets exposed for trying to cull the population along with scientific community, it would be the worst case scenario for you personally and your campaign, so you do your part to dismiss it

thats why hacky suddenly doesn't know that counting a study the wrong way won't effect the results, he is a flim flam man
Ok - so let me get this straight again. I should support the idea that the virus was designed to kill people and the vaccine was designed to lower fertility rates on the sly. Based on the evidence of overpopulation I should side with the lack of evidence of the virus/vaccine conspiracy. But I cannot because it'll kill scientists too, so I should admit I want to kill everyone except scientists, despite Bill Gates (my hero) wanting to do that. And then I can argue against CVD crackpots?

Any chance you selling some of that smoke?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok - so let me get this straight again. I should support the idea that the virus was designed to kill people and the vaccine was designed to lower fertility rates on the sly. Based on the evidence of overpopulation I should side with the lack of evidence of the virus/vaccine conspiracy. But I cannot because it'll kill scientists too, so I should admit I want to kill everyone except scientists, despite Bill Gates (my hero) wanting to do that. And then I can argue against CVD crackpots?

Any chance you selling some of that smoke?
no you can do whatever you want, but don't act like you are arguing on merits, you and hacky both are arguing out of your love for your eco fascist cult leaders

when i showed that the vaccine lowers sperm count, you snap back at me, when i show that the chair of the lancet covid commission is convinced it is engineered by american labs, you still think its a conspiracy theory and there is no evidence to support it

i could use so many examples of hacky trying to stifle my argument with complete retard logic, most famous example of saying that counting the numbers of a study the wrong way around wouldn't effect the results in any way, he is still at it with his recent bullshit ford v holden analogy using bullshit maths that the vaccine is still working

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't make me bring up the recent stats showing the 3rd and 4th doses are the worst hit per capita in NSW ffs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
no you can do whatever you want, but don't act like you are arguing on merits,
But I thought I can do whatever I want? Why can't I support the idea that the virus was designed to kill people and the vaccine was designed to lower fertility rates on the sly. Based on the evidence of overpopulation side with the lack of evidence of the virus/vaccine conspiracy. But since I cannot because it'll kill scientists too, I should admit I want to kill everyone except scientists, despite Bill Gates (my hero) wanting to do that. And then I can argue against CVD crackpots?

First you tell me I can do it - then you tell me I cannot.

U sure you aren't prepared to sell some of your maryjane?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Makes various really good points eg. the disruption to transport, getting to work, supply chains is in fact worse, and affects more of the population, than the pests who distrupt traffic on bridges, roads and tunnels.

Be good if Murdoch's house in Belgravia, Chelsea or Knightsbridge or Mayfair (wherever) was on fire like so many in London lol..might hit home for Sky/Fox.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was a good one on the BBC the other day where they interviewed climate experts on it and asked if this is an effect of climate change. They noted research that said that London could not go over 40 degrees without human induced climate change. They went on to talk about how it's not going to be like this every year and you would expect next year and maybe the year after to be lower summers, but that it's now 10 times more likely to get these extreme summers and in around 30 years, this will be considered a cool summer.

Basically if you look at the early projections from the IPCC, what we're seeing in Europe right now is worst case scenario. Which means that the early projections were off because they predicted to break the record temp by around 0.5 degrees C. They actually broke the record by 1.5 degrees C.

Of course there's still lag effect so we're not really seeing the impact of reduction in emissions, but based on the fact that everyone in the world is well below the emissions reduction targets, expect us to at least come close to worst case scenario. Basically put, on the current trajectory by 2100 anyone in poverty will be unlikely to survive summer. And due to reduced land mass and reduced available farm land, that will be most of the population.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Biden has dedicated $2.3 billion to climate change. He wanted to push through a bill to tackle climate change but all Republicans and one Democrat opposed it (that Democrat owns an oil company)

Many wanted him to declare a climate emergency that would allow him to put in place heavy restrictions, but in America if a climate emergency is declared then it automatically triggers litigation laws that allow fossil fuels companies and Republicans to sue the government for billions. Because 'Murica.