Climate Change

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not sure how I’m a NATO fanboy but anyway. You talk about deflection but then want to talk about a horse being punched a decade ago?! TRG? Showing your age mate haha

Be honest, you don’t care about the thousands of people inconvenienced by these grubs because it doesn’t suit your “climate emergency” agenda.

I’ll never waste my time at a protest and try to avoid being around screeching lefties with fleas in their matted hair but I do reluctantly respect that people have a right to protest. These dolebludging fuckwits aren’t protesters though, they are extremists and belong in jail
Nato fanboys never do understand - but we move on. And yeah - sucks to be old but what can u do.

Teachers are off on strike shortly so are train drivers etc. They are inconveniencing thousands of people. You seem to think thats ok though? These guys are off for more pay. Thats personal. These protestors are protesting for something that affects everyone. And u want to be critical. ok....

Don't see the riot squad going after teachers and nurses but hey - whatever strokes the gov't boat.

You reluctantly respect the right to protest but you reckon they aren't protestors. Now thats your personal view. Pretty clear what they are protesting about. Lets be honest here - you don't agree with them because you don't think climate change is an emergency. Go tell that to the polys, or the west coast of the US, or the west coast of South America.

Wear that climate change denier badge proudly bud.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nato fanboys never do understand - but we move on. And yeah - sucks to be old but what can u do.

Teachers are off on strike shortly so are train drivers etc. They are inconveniencing thousands of people. You seem to think thats ok though? These guys are off for more pay. Thats personal. These protestors are protesting for something that affects everyone. And u want to be critical. ok....

Don't see the riot squad going after teachers and nurses but hey - whatever strokes the gov't boat.

You reluctantly respect the right to protest but you reckon they aren't protestors. Now thats your personal view. Pretty clear what they are protesting about. Lets be honest here - you don't agree with them because you don't think climate change is an emergency. Go tell that to the polys, or the west coast of the US, or the west coast of South America.

You always just get your opinions so wrong.

I am actually against all of them protesting for more money (funny how it’s only in the liberal state and prior to an election though). They were lucky to keep their jobs and pay during covid when many didn’t. 7% payrise?!? WTF. The train drivers are just greedy too & will look for any “safety” fault they can until they get their money.
At least they aren’t carrying on like these other fuckwits though.

Calling me a climate change denier is actually hilarious and you’re very wrong again.

Look up emergency in the dictionary you little activist you.
What is the emergency that requires people to chain themselves to their car in the city or climb onto cranes? That doesn’t nothing to assist their/your cause and just pissed people off

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You always just get your opinions so wrong.

I am actually against all of them protesting for more money (funny how it’s only in the liberal state and prior to an election though). They were lucky to keep their jobs and pay during covid when many didn’t. 7% payrise?!? WTF. The train drivers are just greedy too & will look for any “safety” fault they can until they get their money.
At least they aren’t carrying on like these other fuckwits though.

Calling me a climate change denier is actually hilarious and you’re very wrong again.

Look up emergency in the dictionary you little activist you.
What is the emergency that requires people to chain themselves to their car in the city or climb onto cranes? That doesn’t nothing to assist their/your cause and just pissed people off
Really. Aged care workers striked in Qld and WA last month. Guess you missed that and..... dadahhh..... Labour states. Nurses, teachers and train drivers were lucky to keep their jobs? Yep, you could replace the train drivers with.... wedding car drivers from Bass Hill.

You know where the 7% comes from? It comes from gov't enforced caps on payrises for year before hand. They were getting 2-3%, then the govt argued they could only get 1% because we couldn't afford it. Same gov't that just blew billions on roads (why - bad contracts with variations that are just stupid). Fck, I was sent a report yesterday that talked about the ACCC's review of DPE's spending of a billion dollars over the last 3 years on town water and sewerage. Did the councils who deserved the money get it? No idea. Was the money well spent? No idea. What was the criteria for councils to get some money? No idea. These are the same clowns that just got given another billion dollars to continue the program. So u get ripped off for years and then u claim a part of your entitlements and you're to blame? Get off the Liberal/Nato pressers bro.

Emergency - dangerous situation requiring immediate action. And????

Yep no emergency. Half of NSW burnt in 2019-2020. The other half flooded in 2021-2022. No emergency here champ. All business as usual.

All strikes piss someone off. I'm pissed my shit head kid gets a bludge day. I'm sure there are people that are pissed their loved ones aren't getting full care in hospital. So after losing education time for kids and sick people not getting treated properly, you want to make a deal about someone losing some time during the day. Guess like most Nato's - must have been caught up in some traffic somewhere - its all about u Barnaby.

U got anything else?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Really. Aged care workers striked in Qld and WA last month. Guess you missed that and..... dadahhh..... Labour states. Nurses, teachers and train drivers were lucky to keep their jobs? Yep, you could replace the train drivers with.... wedding car drivers from Bass Hill.

You know where the 7% comes from? It comes from gov't enforced caps on payrises for year before hand. They were getting 2-3%, then the govt argued they could only get 1% because we couldn't afford it. Same gov't that just blew billions on roads (why - bad contracts with variations that are just stupid). Fck, I was sent a report yesterday that talked about the ACCC's review of DPE's spending of a billion dollars over the last 3 years on town water and sewerage. Did the councils who deserved the money get it? No idea. Was the money well spent? No idea. What was the criteria for councils to get some money? No idea. These are the same clowns that just got given another billion dollars to continue the program. So u get ripped off for years and then u claim a part of your entitlements and you're to blame? Get off the Liberal/Nato pressers bro.

Emergency - dangerous situation requiring immediate action. And????

Yep no emergency. Half of NSW burnt in 2019-2020. The other half flooded in 2021-2022. No emergency here champ. All business as usual.

All strikes piss someone off. I'm pissed my shit head kid gets a bludge day. I'm sure there are people that are pissed their loved ones aren't getting full care in hospital. So after losing education time for kids and sick people not getting treated properly, you want to make a deal about someone losing some time during the day. Guess like most Nato's - must have been caught up in some traffic somewhere - its all about u Barnaby.

U got anything else?
Before the federal election? You actually sound like one of the activists. Workers in other states have been offered half of the payrise that NSW is being offered. Why are all the protests here THIS WEEK? Do you honestly believe this isn’t all about the unions wanting your weak labor whingers in office?

God help you in a real emergency. Talk about a drama queen

No, none of these strikes and extremist dole bludgers protests have or will affect me in the slightest. I just feel sorry for decent people who can’t get to work, see their families, need to take time off to babysit their kids on a school day or miss vital medical appointments

If you want to start the insults I’ll add you’re a cowardly little bitch no doubt bullied at school who people probably can’t stand to be in the same room as you boring ****

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Before the federal election? You actually sound like one of the activists. Workers in other states have been offered half of the payrise that NSW is being offered. Why are all the protests here THIS WEEK? Do you honestly believe this isn’t all about the unions wanting your weak labor whingers in office?

God help you in a real emergency. Talk about a drama queen

No, none of these strikes and extremist dole bludgers protests have or will affect me in the slightest. I just feel sorry for decent people who can’t get to work, see their families, need to take time off to babysit their kids on a school day or miss vital medical appointments

If you want to start the insults I’ll add you’re a cowardly little bitch no doubt bullied at school who people probably can’t stand to be in the same room as you boring ****
Nice but weird. Cannot understand why Barnaby being called Barnaby upsets you so much.

So what do state based strikes have to do with federal govt. Oooohhh I know deep state conspiracy theory. Is there an election on this week? No? Oooohhh I know deep state conspiracy theory again. Wow....

Drama queen because of unprecedented bushfires and floods? And you're worried about the decent people. Guess the people who died or lost their homes weren't decent people. I know - they were..... sinners. The dots are connecting.

And feel free to be as abusive as you want. I won't report you. If its something really good I'll even applaud. So far, very underwhelming though :(

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nice but weird. Cannot understand why Barnaby being called Barnaby upsets you so much.

So what do state based strikes have to do with federal govt. Oooohhh I know deep state conspiracy theory. Is there an election on this week? No? Oooohhh I know deep state conspiracy theory again. Wow....

Drama queen because of unprecedented bushfires and floods? And you're worried about the decent people. Guess the people who died or lost their homes weren't decent people. I know - they were..... sinners. The dots are connecting.

And feel free to be as abusive as you want. I won't report you. If its something really good I'll even applaud. So far, very underwhelming though :(
Unprecedented and all the other buzz words. Ok Greta. Enjoy your rest day tomorrow. Back into it Thursday. I’ll supply the super glue so you can glue yourself to the road to stop China from carbon emissions

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Unprecedented and all the other buzz words. Ok Greta. Enjoy your rest day tomorrow. Back into it Thursday. I’ll supply the super glue so you can glue yourself to the road to stop China from carbon emissions
This is your better stuff? Big B, seen u do better than this in parliamentary question time.

And Barnaby, try to smile on sunrise tomorrow morning. The scowls from being out of power make you look like a prune.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is your better stuff? Big B, seen u do better than this in parliamentary question time.

And Barnaby, try to smile on sunrise tomorrow morning. The scowls from being out of power make you look like a prune.
Hahaha. I’d rather be Barnaby than Adam Bandt & Sarah Hanson-Young’s houso son

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You seem to get pretty good WiFi in your tree house. Who is your provider? Please type slowly for I am an but an uneducated fool who enjoys the simple pleasures in life, such as meat, warm showers heated by ever reliable coal power, sex with women who shave their underarms, and driving petrol powered cars, sometimes for no reason... just cause..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You seem to get pretty good WiFi in your tree house. Who is your provider? Please type slowly for I am an but an uneducated fool who enjoys the simple pleasures in life, such as meat, warm showers heated by ever reliable coal power, sex with women who shave their underarms, and driving petrol powered cars, sometimes for no reason... just cause..
If you're a fool u won't understand what I type anyway but congratulations, you did well to get this far into the thread.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how you screwed up the sentence where you said that you're an uneducated fool. It was a nice touch.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will happy rev my V8 Redline in these climate activists faces. They are the fun police. Go live in a cave if ya not happy.
If you pay for my petrol, my 514kw Walkie will be next to you ;)

All jokes aside they can protest all they want, but go to the ***** that are directly the source IE government, corporations and companies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey! A tree house would be cool lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you pay for my petrol, my 514kw Walkie will be next to you ;)

All jokes aside they can protest all they want, but go to the ***** that are directly the source IE government, corporations and companies.
We will need a 2nd mortgage soon to fill them up, Mad Max movies was ahead of its time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
While we're freezing, Europe is currently going through an unprecedented heat wave. The highest temperature England has ever reached in recorded history is 38.7 C. This week they're likely to top 40 C with a predicted 2,000 - 5,000 people expected to die due to this heat wave.

40 degrees may not seem much for us but in England their houses and buildings are designed to retains heat and barely anyone has aircon because it's generally not needed in England.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
While we're freezing, Europe is currently going through an unprecedented heat wave. The highest temperature England has ever reached in recorded history is 38.7 C. This week they're likely to top 40 C with a predicted 2,000 - 5,000 people expected to die due to this heat wave.

40 degrees may not seem much for us but in England their houses and buildings are designed to retains heat and barely anyone has aircon because it's generally not needed in England.
Lucky buggers. The winter is bloody dragging on here