Climate Change

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol no, it was a little **** in a fish tank haha. I think they're called port jacksons? :tearsofjoy:
Reading down I fucken KNEW this story was headed here :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: you're a cunny funt Marley, good ways!

I pretty much love "Noahs" too what savage awesome beasts.

though on a sadder note I must mention a young girl lost her life here on Saturday in the Swan River..RIP to her just 16 very sad.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reading down I fucken KNEW this story was headed here :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: you're a cunny funt Marley, good ways!

I pretty much love "Noahs" too what savage awesome beasts.

though on a sadder note I must mention a young girl lost her life here on Saturday in the Swan River..RIP to her just 16 very sad.
Yeah it was a bullshark... poor girl

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about hippos. They just kill people out of pure hatred. I can get diwn with that :tearsofjoy:
Yep. Crazy animals. In Africa they killed more people than any other animal, including Lions and Crocs.

Freaky part is that they can't swim, so they just run along the bottom of the river then jump up to attack.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Crazy animals. In Africa they killed more people than any other animal, including Lions and Crocs.

Freaky part is that they can't swim, so they just run along the bottom of the river then jump up to attack.

Everything was alright until she found a game of Hungry Hungry Hippo in the house..:fearscream:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has the climate changed yet? It's too fkn hot and humid FFS.

Bring on the ice age!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has the climate changed yet? It's too fkn hot and humid FFS.

Bring on the ice age!
Nah fuck that, I want a real summer here. Everything is now blamed on climate change though now and I can understand why it makes some people more skeptical about it and the severity of it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah fuck that, I want a real summer here. Everything is now blamed on climate change though now and I can understand why it makes some people more skeptical about it and the severity of it
Don't worry, once Billy boy and the cum guzzlers in the WEF stop sucking eachother off, the will invent a vaccine with 98 boosters that's "safe and effective" in fighting off the newest boogeyman, climate change.