Climate Change

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't it weird how the human body turns food into shit?
Its an industry in itself turning shit into effluent, is that shit being pumped into the seas good?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Nats are trying to act tough in front of their parents, I mean, the Liberals. How cute.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everytime I see Matt Canavan, I think of Matt Damon! From Team America.

View attachment 32131
I was watching a special on this movie the other day. Matt Stone and Trey Parker were talking about how making this movie was the worst time of their lives to the point that they both considered suicide, and they said that they would never make a puppet movie again.

But the funny thing they mentioned was that all the actors they took the piss out of all found it funny, including Alec Baldwin. Except for Sean Penn who wrote them this horribly abusing letter but they found it funny because it sounded almost word for word like the speech he had in the movie.

But Matt Damon approached them and said, "I loved it, but I didn't understand why my character was so mentally handicapped". They told Damon that the original plan was to make Matt Damon the genius of the group, but when they made the puppet, it looked mentally handicapped. So they changed him to a mentally handicapped guy who can only say his own name.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This latest case in SEQ is pretty frustrating as he may have done something dodgy to get into QLD after visiting Victoria and hasn't been checking in etc. Apparently he visited the movie theartres closest to my house.

Ironically he has been struggling to assist the authorities as he is too sick.

Guy is only in his 30s and according to reports, was quite fit.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i will wait until hacky mcaxe decides if climate change is real or not

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Barnaby explains the "process" to take to Glasgow....Australian people can't be told till Scott gets to Glasgow tho :grinning:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is there such negative press around nuclear energy?

I guess what i am thinking is

1. Can renewables sustains our demand for energy? Can battries hold the power we need?
2. With nuclear waste being the biggest issue. Technologies are being developed to reduce and reuse waste.

I'm not saying for a country to be 100% nuclear. But has to be included as an energy source in conjunction with wind, solar, hydo to sustain our demands.

Small Modular Reactors seem a viable solution

And for the greenies who want to say "we need to use less engery"... be realistic. Its not going to happen

Last edited: