Climate Change

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't forget how he banned vapes because it would result in less tobacco tax money coming in.

The guy is the worst health minister Australia has ever had.
So thats the motherfucker.....

PS do CBD vapes count as vapes?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So thats the motherfucker.....

PS do CBD vapes count as vapes?
Yep. But CBD vapes are actually pretty dangerous.

There has been a number of major lung damage cases and many deaths in the US that were all linked to CBD Oil and Vitamin E Acetate in vapes.

Of course Greg Hunt used that as an excuse to keep all vapes banned.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile Covid is still fucking the world .. as prophets of rage says.. unFUCK the world.!!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Have to absolutely laugh about CC. Its a nice little side effect of the elephant in the room - overpopulation. ok Hacky, you might hit me up again about the wrong thread (and I'm sorry to the dudes on this blog this applies to but I'm being honest), it's the idea (mainly from the religious fckers) that having 16 kids is ok. Cannot have kids, no worries, we'll sperm/egg you up so you have octoplets. Fckng Pissyteh the prem, 6 already and another on the way. Every environmental scientist knows this but also knows you may as well stick your cck in a vice bringing this up, it ain't ending well.

Fck, I'll give credit to China, they gave it a go but even they couldn't nail it. Humanity has no hope unless we get that shite under control. We're fckd coz apparently having kids is an arms race. I intend to fck off out of Sydney in the next few years and am thinking south coast or Tassie. Why? South coast as the kid may want to do Sydney shit and I might need to stay somewhere close to support his useless ass. Tassie coz I just like things that are shaped like Tassie....

I'll be dead b4 the rubber hits the road but I feel sorry for my son (for this and having the brains of and looking like his mother - poor cnt).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to absolutely laugh about CC. Its a nice little side effect of the elephant in the room - overpopulation. ok Hacky, you might hit me up again about the wrong thread (and I'm sorry to the dudes on this blog this applies to but I'm being honest), it's the idea (mainly from the religious fckers) that having 16 kids is ok. Cannot have kids, no worries, we'll sperm/egg you up so you have octoplets. Fckng Pissyteh the prem, 6 already and another on the way. Every environmental scientist knows this but also knows you may as well stick your cck in a vice bringing this up, it ain't ending well.

Fck, I'll give credit to China, they gave it a go but even they couldn't nail it. Humanity has no hope unless we get that shite under control. We're fckd coz apparently having kids is an arms race. I intend to fck off out of Sydney in the next few years and am thinking south coast or Tassie. Why? South coast as the kid may want to do Sydney shit and I might need to stay somewhere close to support his useless ass. Tassie coz I just like things that are shaped like Tassie....

I'll be dead b4 the rubber hits the road but I feel sorry for my son (for this and having the brains of and looking like his mother - poor cnt).
Yep. Limited resources. Increased population means increased pollution. Basic supply and demand.

We need a solution....

images (51).jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They all seem to be doing this lately. It's like how Sky News randomly became pro-lockdown when they decided they could use it to attack Gladys. But they were also anti-lockdown at the same time so it got really confusing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They all seem to be doing this lately. It's like how Sky News randomly became pro-lockdown when they decided they could use it to attack Gladys. But they were also anti-lockdown at the same time so it got really confusing.
Trying to keep the base yet keep their relevance and competency at the same time. Criminal to manipulate events and policies in such an offensive way.

Only shows how corrupt the whole political process has become in Australia and we are desensitized to it....so therefore allow and foster it.

So much of our future, prospects and taxpayer money wasted.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Countries invest in reducing carbon emissions then invest in military hardware.
How much carbon emits from a burning city or oil well?
How much damage can a nuclear submarine unleash ?
Air strike anyone?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Countries invest in reducing carbon emissions then invest in military hardware.
How much carbon emits from a burning city or oil well?
How much damage can a nuclear submarine unleash ?
Air strike anyone?
Not that much surprisingly. The amount of energy currently put into the atmosphere due to CO2 is around 4 atomic bombs of energy every second. So basically you would need to nuke the planet continuously to keep up with the industrial complex.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

To be fair, overpopulation wasn't a problem until medical science cut the death rate from ~50% of people not making it past the age of 5 to the current situation where the vast majority of people born live to at least their 50s. If people hadn't have been breeding like rabbits up until the mid 1800s or so, human kind would possibly have died out, because you needed to have 12 kids to have any real hope of getting 3 or 4 of them to live to "old" age (their 50s).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair, overpopulation wasn't a problem until medical science cut the death rate from ~50% of people not making it past the age of 5 to the current situation where the vast majority of people born live to at least their 50s. If people hadn't have been breeding like rabbits up until the mid 1800s or so, human kind would possibly have died out, because you needed to have 12 kids to have any real hope of getting 3 or 4 of them to live to "old" age (their 50s).
I think the world population growth will start to slow a bit over the next few decades. Birth rates i the west are around or below replacement, and in the developing world, as people move out of poverty, infant mortality lowers, contraception becomes widely available and accepted, and people simply start seeing having multiple kids as a cost rather than an asset, their rate will slow too.

Or maybe i'm kidding myself. Even if population rates do slow, the burgeoning middle class will want stuff, they will want cars for the first time, they will want to travel, and this will have a negative impact on the environment, at least for a while.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think the world population growth will start to slow a bit over the next few decades. Birth rates i the west are around or below replacement, and in the developing world, as people move out of poverty, infant mortality lowers, contraception becomes widely available and accepted, and people simply start seeing having multiple kids as a cost rather than an asset, their rate will slow too.

Or maybe i'm kidding myself. Even if population rates do slow, the burgeoning middle class will want stuff, they will want cars for the first time, they will want to travel, and this will have a negative impact on the environment, at least for a while.
Yeah - cutting of infant mortality in the early 1900's was the kicker. S'pose other diseases, wars etc. helped reduce the impacts. Agree Croydon, in theory the transition from 3rd world to 1st world apparently lowers birth rates. Problem is it hasn't really worked in parts of the world where religion or govt support is a big part of it (i.e. US, China and India). I believe the US is still running at around 2.1 kids per couple (but haven't looked at it for a while).