Opinion Climate Change

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like how we think we are important in the universe. Ha ha it’s been creating life and destroying life since the beginning of time. We want to think we are different but nah we are just a blip on the whole thing. Just a rash on the earth let alone the Universe. We won’t last but that’s fine. Is what it is and I think that realisation is quite an achievement.
That's true we are not a drop of jizz in the ocean and in 100 years we won't have a single family member alive who would remember us or who we were unless we have touch screen tombstones........
Hang on I have an idea

Edit fuck its been done

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t the alarmists say about twenty years ago, that snowfall would become a thing of the past. We need to act, wonder what people living in the northern hemisphere think about this one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Think about the theory of relativity for each expending force there is an equal response , and the old joke sex is evolution well they are right atoms collide, thoughts intermingle through conversations yeah, new ideas form from discussed intellect, man and woman mate geniology, the environment is full of creatures evolving just food for thought really we are a very extraudinary world encompassed by the cosmos which is doing these same actions day in day out
I think I could write an entire thesis on the amount of energy it takes to translate your posts. Not a criticism, it's actually quote fun.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Biden gets Libs to engage with, in no small way, on "real" climate change policies...it means Labor will have nothing to fight elections on.

There will always be areas of difference that will separate the parties. The proposed industrial relations bill coming up for a vote at the moment is a prime example. If that gets through it's going to piss off a lot of part time workers who have penalty rates cut due to the libs supporting business to the detriment of the employment force. Even Howard was too smart to change things without a referendum. These changes if voted in should really bite the lib/mats in the ass hard.

As for climate change, it's hitting the point where only those with their heads truly in the sand can deny it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t the alarmists say about twenty years ago, that snowfall would become a thing of the past. We need to act, wonder what people living in the northern hemisphere think about this one.
Yep. And that's why you shouldn't listen to alarmists. Listen to the experts instead.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
I think I could write an entire thesis on the amount of energy it takes to translate your posts. Not a criticism, it's actually quote fun.
Most wisdom is put in small doses like a compressed algorithm it's not until you expand something then you find the real beauty of a statement

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think everyone agrees that the climate is subject to change.
One irrefutable fact is that any detrimental change, is not made by human activity.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep. And that's why you shouldn't listen to alarmists. Listen to the experts instead.
Even the countries that go on about zero emissions by 2050 etc. From what I understand they all conveniently leave out agriculture. Agriculture plays a huge role in emissions, so makes there targets silly to me

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Even the countries that go on about zero emissions by 2050 etc. From what I understand they all conveniently leave out agriculture. Agriculture plays a huge role in emissions, so makes there targets silly to me
It's a big goal why rush I think 3000 is a more predominant target

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She's a woman I call all women sweetheart or darling so there's no offence towards the lovely lady at all! Ozone really is atmosphere it travels within the necleus of a magnetic field hense atmosphere is a form of matter
I do find it offensive and you were got given permission to use that form of endearment.

I expect the word to be deleted as our enlightened Mr95% pointed out.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Climate change has always existed,.the climate in general gets hotter and colder, wind back 40 - 50 years and they were talking about global cooling, then global warming, now it's just climate change.

The e(rth regulates itself, every 300 years or so there's a mega volcano that spreads ash all over the earth's atmosphere and restricts heat on the earth causing major global cooling.

In saying that I believe we have a obligation to do what we can to look after the earth.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Climate change has always existed,.the climate in general gets hotter and colder, wind back 40 - 50 years and they were talking about global cooling, then global warming, now it's just climate change.

The e(rth regulates itself, every 300 years or so there's a mega volcano that spreads ash all over the earth's atmosphere and restricts heat on the earth causing major global cooling.

In saying that I believe we have a obligation to do what we can to look after the earth.
You're right there so no problem in calling it climate "change," lol