Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Please keep it respectful and the place for enlightened discussion :grinning:

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
No such thing lovely really as the poles shift there might be subtle changes in the reciprocation of weather but in hindsight everything is constantly moving and changing that's called evolution!

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No such thing sweetheart really as the poles shift there might be subtle changes in the reciprocation of weather but in hindsight everything is constantly moving and changing that's called evolution!
There's no such thing as climate change, is that correct?

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Not really everything is constantly interchanging the magnetic poles fluctuate and move therefore the earth moves with them so in hindsight weather patterns change in different locations but the solidified climate stays the same

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No such thing sweetheart really as the poles shift there might be subtle changes in the reciprocation of weather but in hindsight everything is constantly moving and changing that's called evolution!
Different things. Evolution is part of the biological sciences. Climate change is part of the earth sciences.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are entitled to your opinion for sure..but the sweetheart should really be deleted. We don’t use condescending terms like that anymore..it’s called evolution. :D

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to anthropogenic climate change it's just like all other sciences. The vast majority of experts say it's true so if you want to win a nobel peace prize for science, prove them wrong.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
You are entitled to your opinion for sure..but the sweetheart should really be deleted. We don’t use condescending terms like that anymore..it’s called evolution.
She's a woman I call all women sweetheart or darling so there's no offence towards the lovely lady at all! Ozone really is atmosphere it travels within the necleus of a magnetic field hense atmosphere is a form of matter

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note. The science isn't settled on climate change. But don't mistake that point. When I say "the science is settled" I don't mean "we're not sure if it's real" or "we're not sure if humans are having an impact". What I mean is that we're not sure how much the climate will change thanks to human activity. But it's between a lot and a butt load.

The reason we don't know these things is because earth's systems are really complex and we can't map out all the feedback loops in earth's systems.

So basically put, we can't tell you if by the year 2100, the sea level will have risen by 2 metres or by 10 metres. We can't tell you if it'll be 2 degrees average hotter, or 5 degrees hotter. We can't tell you if there will be a bushfire season or if the bush fires will just burn all year round.

Many unknowns, but no scenario is good for humans.

Good for many types of plants though. And lizards.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t doubt that it’s real - just not sure to what degree - as usual there’s extremists and agenda setters on both sides of the discussion.

Regardless, new technologies and cleaner, sustainable fuels can only be a good thing. Solar on my house has delivered well. My next car will likely be electric - my last one I bought in 2018 and the price nor tech was good enough to justify the cost - but that’s changing.

I think there will be more jobs in renewables going forward that help Australia prosper. We have a friendly climate, we can be a leader in the space if we choose.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Side note. The science isn't settled on climate change. But don't mistake that point. When I say "the science is settled" I don't mean "we're not sure if it's real" or "we're not sure if humans are having an impact". What I mean is that we're not sure how much the climate will change thanks to human activity. But it's between a lot and a butt load.

The reason we don't know these things is because earth's systems are really complex and we can't map out all the feedback loops in earth's systems.

So basically put, we can't tell you if by the year 2100, the sea level will have risen by 2 metres or by 10 metres. We can't tell you if it'll be 2 degrees average hotter, or 5 degrees hotter. We can't tell you if there will be a bushfire season or if the bush fires will just burn all year round.

Many unknowns, but no scenario is good for humans.

Good for many types of plants though. And lizards.
Think about the theory of relativity for each expending force there is an equal response , and the old joke sex is evolution well they are right atoms collide, thoughts intermingle through conversations yeah, new ideas form from discussed intellect, man and woman mate geniology, the environment is full of creatures evolving just food for thought really we are a very extraudinary world encompassed by the cosmos which is doing these same actions day in day out

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She's a woman I call all women sweetheart or darling so there's no offence towards the lovely lady at all! Ozone really is atmosphere it travels within the necleus of a magnetic field hense atmosphere is a form of matter
Well, I’m not so sure about that, particularly in the context of this conversation.. Anyway, @wendog33 will make the final call..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I like how we think we are important in the universe. Ha ha it’s been creating life and destroying life since the beginning of time. We want to think we are different but nah we are just a blip on the whole thing. Just a rash on the earth let alone the Universe. We won’t last but that’s fine. Is what it is and I think that realisation is quite an achievement.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
I like how we think we are important in the universe. Ha ha it’s been creating life and destroying life since the beginning of time. We want to think we are different but nah we are just a blip on the whole thing. Just a rash on the earth let alone the Universe. We won’t last but that’s fine. Is what it is and I think that realisation is quite an achievement.
Universe , Cosmos , God same thing really if the universe is for you who can be against you, on depiction quantum relativity is a whole other level of thought but I do know one thing humanity is his favourite creation