Climate change

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's your opinion. Mine is that opinions which refute expert analysis on this subject are ill informed, reckless and dangerous and you should pull your head out of your exit pie hole.
Again i dont care lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again just because you think something dosent mean it is
You are comparing different things. A seasonal high temperature shouldn't be compared to the average temperatures. You could probably even find specific isolated years where it's been as hot over the course of a year to what we're seeing regularly at present. Scientists understand this and can compare the data gathered over the long term. They have formed their theory on the largest collection of data that they have available. You are basing your theory on anomalies.

I'm not going to insult you about this. We have people in various positions within the world's governments who use anomalies to justify a lack of forethought and long term planning re climate change. So you are absolutely right about it being a controversial opinion. I wonder why you bought this up given that you are now saying you don't really care. And I'll throw your assertion back at you. Just because you believe it,it doesn't make it true.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Climate change isn't real because this is all just a simulation.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are comparing different things. A seasonal high temperature shouldn't be compared to the average temperatures. You could probably even find specific isolated years where it's been as hot over the course of a year to what we're seeing regularly at present. Scientists understand this and can compare the data gathered over the long term. They have formed their theory on the largest collection of data that they have available. You are basing your theory on anomalies.

I'm not going to insult you about this. We have people in various positions within the world's governments who use anomalies to justify a lack of forethought and long term planning re climate change. So you are absolutely right about it being a controversial opinion. I wonder why you bought this up given that you are now saying you don't really care. And I'll throw your assertion back at you. Just because you believe it,it doesn't make it true.
I said i dont care about his opinion

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you have no interest in the opinions of others in the threads you create you've made a mistake in creating them.
No they can have them, just don’t like it when they enforce it, I’m not enforcing my opinion

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I predict the climate will change in a few days to summer

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Trust me dude I got connection with this club and they were talking about this summer thing
Wow, big news. Btw was this the club? I also have a connection with another club and they said it's this club.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember when climate control rallies were all the rage?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You realise there is abundant scientific data to support the fact global temperatures are rising and climate change relates to average global temperatures and not how hot it can potentially get on a given day?
Just like how they keep changing when the world will end every month? Lollllll

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I tend to agree... especially when you see things like the fact it has been snowing at the snowys the past few days. That being said I do agree more needs to be done to protect what we do have
This is why they call it climate change instead of global warming now days. It avoids confusion.

While it is an overall temperature rise it also leads to other things like more potent storms and worse winters. One of the effects we have already seen from climate change was the polar vortex effect earlier in the year that lead to America hitting -45 degrees C.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll take that bet considering that there's a difference between seasons and climate.
So you are denying the climate changes during seasons?
You fucking climate change denier I bet you fucking voted for trump and listen to Maroon 5 how dare you question my non binary gender neutral opinion you nazi pig