Climate Change Protests

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
First I was going to ban vb
I'd ban all alcohol and legalise marijuana.
And no not just for sick and dying cancer patients!

Anyone who protests me banning alcohol.

Ill give you the same treatment as George Plantagenet!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd ban all alcohol and legalise marijuana.
And no not just for sick and dying cancer patients!

Anyone who protests me banning alcohol.

Ill give you the same treatment as George Plantagenet!
You ban that shit, I’ll Al Capone your arse muthafuqua

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s a pretty violent solution. Have a cone or two.... lol
Haha at least it doesn't make you violent like alcohol.

I don't get it?
Most of you ladies and gents are big on the lord but deny the plants he left for us.

You can argue that alcohol is made by God too but alcohol is just the matter left behind from dead and decaying fruit!

Its also highly poisonous to humans.
Weed on the other hand is now being used to treat people who are badly sick and not far from death!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually yes it is. If temperatures continue to rise at their current rate (best case scenario) the planet will simply not be able to sustain us as a species within 100-200 years. Now that may not worry any of us as we'll be dead. But it will mean future generations will look back as us as either morons with a vested interest or just plain ole everyday morons. And they'll be correct as we have been warned, over and over and over and over again that this is happening but we chose to do nothing but protest and/or whine about the protesters.
Nah. Not that short a time line. In about 100 years in the worst case scenario we're looking at about a 2.5 degree average temperature rise and 110cm sea level rise (above current levels)

That's not enough to make it unliveable for humans but enough to kill a few hundred million.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't get it?
Most of you ladies and gents are big on the lord but deny the plants he left for us.

You can argue that alcohol is made by God too but alcohol is just the matter left behind from dead and decaying fruit!

Weed on the other hand is now being used to treat people who are badly sick and not far from death!
The body is a temple. So you should invite as many people in as you can.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don't get it?

I'd love to see an overhaul of the pharmaceutical industry personally.. get rid of the poisons and do more research into natural medicines... You hear a lot of stories about people being cured of all sorts of shit in the Amazon and other locations where they use DMT/Ayahuasca etc

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to see an overhaul of the pharmaceutical industry personally.. get rid of the poisons and do more research into natural medicines... You hear a lot of stories about being cured of all sorts of shit in the Amazon and other locations where they use DMT/Ayahuasca etc
Tommy Chong should of been dead 2 years ago according to his doctor but he is still kickin!

When they toured Australia I was drunk and heckling to them as I was second row back right in line with them.

Chong and his wife used what I said in my heckling to add to the show.

Those were 2 of the best laughs the Enmore theatre got that night.

They were funny without my heckling, but with it? Even funnier! Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I don't get it?

I’ve got nothing against weed.... I just enjoy a wine or two .... in moderation, Ted has its own health benefits.... and in excess it’s fun.... lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see an overhaul of the pharmaceutical industry personally.. get rid of the poisons and do more research into natural medicines... You hear a lot of stories about people being cured of all sorts of shit in the Amazon and other locations where they use DMT/Ayahuasca etc
No I like valium

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah. Not that short a time line. In about 100 years in the worst case scenario we're looking at about a 2.5 degree average temperature rise and 110cm sea level rise (above current levels)

That's not enough to make it unliveable for humans but enough to kill a few hundred million.
So in about 1000 years I'll have a beach frontage property in Blacktown? Lol

#winning

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro valium is like coke to me lol I stole 2 of my ****-in-law and I stayed awake for 76 hours straight lol

Misses was losing her mind lol
Geez she must be on a high dose

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Geez she must be on a high dose
Yeah she is actually addicted to them. I hid them from her for about 10 mins and bro, I saw a demon come out lol

She slapped me when I gave them back then 30 mins later when they kicked in she hugged and kissed me for 20 mins lol

Fucking junkie lol